Child Of Infinity (Malereader...

De Lightdorus

One day, When Your father, Satoru Gojo was killed by a sadistic man with pink hair, You dedicate your life to... Mais

Hunter Exam
Y/N's Bio
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Hunter Exam
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Zoldyck Family
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Poll
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Heavens Arena
Future Stories
Heavens Arena
Whale Island
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Yorknew City
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Greed Island
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1
Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2
Epilouge

Hunter Exam

17.1K 538 272
De Lightdorus

We see you heading toward Gon and the others.

Y/n: "Dont cook this." You say to the group.

Gon: "Wait! Y/n are you-" but he gets cut off by you vanishing and reappearing in front of the Examiners.

Menchi: "How did you-" but she gets cut off by you before she could finish.

Y/n: "Not important. You see, I was late because I found this." You say as you pulled a weirdly shaped knife.

Y/n: "Do you know anyone who could've been here before us?" You asked them slightly threateningly.

Menchi: "U-Uh can you hand it to me?" Menchi asked a bit nervously, slightly intimidated by you.

You then hand her the knife, Allowing her to inspect it for a bit. She hasn't seen anything like it before! It was incredibly sharp, sharper than any other knife in the world, plus it seems like it'll make an incredibly efficient kitchen knife!

Menchi: "Woah! I've never seen anything like this before! It's incredibly sharp, sharper than any other knife in the world! Is there any chance I-" She wanted to ask if she could keep it, but you Immediately cut her off.

Y/n: "No." You say while leaking killer intent, scaring everyone shitless.

You then swipe the knife from her hands in an instant and walk back to Gon and the others, They have looks of concern on their faces. You sit down on a chair thats behind them and put your head down.

Kurapika: "H-Hey y/n, are you ok?" Kurapika asked concerned that the knife brought up bad memories.

Gon: "Yeah y/n! Why'd you look angry when she asked to keep that knife?" Gon asked, also concerned.

Killua: "Y/n, you can tell us anything, you know this." Killua said while putting his hand on your shoulder.

Y/n: "Might as well, I knew I would have to tell you eventually... Alright, you tell no one what I told you, this stays between us, If you tell anyone I'll hurt you." You said menacingly, to get the point across that you weren't joking, and that you will hurt them if they say anything.

Killua: "R-Right, My lips are sealed." Killua said while shaking nervously.

Gon: "You're secrets safe with me." Gkn said while also slightly scared.

Kurapika: "You dont have to worry, I won't tell a soul." Kurapika said.

Leorio: "I won't say a word." Leorio said while sweating.

Y/n: "Alright, You see, when I said I had no weaknesses, I was kind of lying. Because this knife right here is the only weapon in the world... That has the potential to kill me." You said to them, taking them completely by surprise.

Kurapika: "A-Are you serious?!" Kurapika said, completely baffled by the fact that If someone had this specific weapon, they probably can kill you.

Y/n: "Yeah, Im serious. You know, I never told you why I wanted to be a hunter did I?" You said to them, making them come to a realization.

Gon: "Now that you mention it, You never did tell us why!" Gon said, remembering that you didn't tell them when they first met.

Killua: "Yeah! You said it was for personal reasons or something like that right?" Killua asked, making you nod.

Y/n: "Yeah. I actually have 2 reasons I want to be a hunter, Number 1: To find this Weapon, which can now get check off the list. Number 2: To find the bastard that used it to kill my father." You explained, catching them by surprise once again.

Killua: "K-Kill your father? So you're out for revenge?!" Killua asked while surprised.

Y/n: "Yes. Once I learned that Hunters get extra privileges and have an easier time getting around, I took the exams to become one. Also, I dont know anything about him besides that he has pink hair." You explained, making killua remember something.

Killua: "Pink hair? Was his hair spiked by any chance?" Killua asked, taking you by surprise for once.

Y/n: "You know something?! Well, spill it already!!" You said while grabbing his shirt.

Killua: "Ok ok calm down! I'll tell you what I know, Here's what happened."

-Flashback-

We currently see a six-year-old Killua going to visit Canary, wanting to talk about something.

But instead of seeing Canary at her post like she usually is, He sees her bloody and beaten on the ground, with a pink-haired man standing Over her.

???: "Cmon brat. Just tell me where Silva Zoldyck and I'll let you go." The pink-haired man, trying to meet with the Killuas dad for some reason.

Killua: "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" The six-year-old killua shouted angrily as he charged the pink-haired man.

But he just grabs killua by the head and lifts him, while slowly squeezing his skull, making Killua yelp in pain.

???: "Wait, your Silvas brat aren't you? Any chance you know where he is?" The pink-haired man asked.

Killua: "Like I'd tell you!" Killua shouted with resolve, only for the pink-haired man to squeeze his head even harder.

???: "Listen, kid. You're way out of your league here. Just tell me where your dad is and I'll let you go." He said while grinning.

But then, A blur came in and attacked The man, he quickly let go of Killua and dodged out of the way.

It was Zeno. Zeno just so happened to be taking a walk, and when he heard that Killua was being attacked, he dashed over there as fast as possible to stop the attacker.

Killua then ran over behind Zeno and hid behind him while looking out. Zeno then begins to speak.

Zeno: "Impressive, You could dodge me." Zeno said, slightly surprised that he could move out of the way before he hit him.

???: "Really? Wasn't that hard. You old man." The pink-haired man said while grinning, But Zeno isn't phased by this.

Zeno: "Whatever. Why are you here anyway?" Zeno asked, wanting to know his reasoning for threatening his family.

???: "I wanted to talk to you and Silva about something." The pink-haired man said while smirking.

Zeno: "So you beat up a butler and a 6-year-old?" Zeno said slightly angrily.

???: "I asked them where you two were but they wouldn't tell me. So I had to threaten them of course." The pink-haired man said condescendingly.

Zeno then looks at him for a second, before allowing him to chat with him and Silva.

Zeno: "Alright. Come with me." Zeno said as he dashed away, prompting the pink-haired man to follow behind him.

And then, after a few minutes, Killua saw Silva and Zeno leave the house. That pink-haired guy had given them a job.

Killua: 'They got a Job from him? Wonder what unlucky soul has to fight them...' Killua thought to himself as he jumped up on a tree.

Killua: 'Since I have nothing better to do, I'll just wait here for them to come back.' Killua said as he looked at Silva and Zeno leave.

-Timeskip 5 hours.-

Killua suddenly gets waken up by the sounds of the door opening, He looks toward it, expecting to see an unscathed and bored-looking Silva and Zeno talking about how boring the job was.

Instead, he sees something that brung a look of shock and horror on his face. Silva and Zeno were limping, Heavily Injured, and bloodied all over. With looks of complete horror on their faces. And missing one of their eyes.

Killua: "Dad! Gramps! What the hell happened?!" Killua said while running over to them.

Zeno: "H-How?! How could someone be that powerful?! Someone like him cant is real!!!" Zeno said in an uncharacteristically scared voice.

Silva: "I-I can't... He's unstoppable!!" Silva said while also shaking in fear.

Killua: 'How strong could the target have been to shake them up so badly?!' Killua said while also scared.

-flashback over.-

Killua: "And thats the story. And to this day My dad and grandpa are still shaken up by that experience." Killua explained to you.

Y/n: "Well, If this is the same person, he probably sent Your dad and your grandpa after my dad. It was probably before he found this weapon." You said to killua.

Killua: "So that knife is the only thing that can harm you?" Killua asked.

Y/n: "Yeah. Well, enough talking. Let's get to cooking already!" You said while cracking your knuckles and picking up your pig and putting it on the station.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.6K 1.3K 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...
1.9K 105 11
❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇❞ ➾ 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃 ! 〻 視線 〄╱ 芸術 ━ satoru gojo x f!reader ₎∖ satoru gojo's life has always been f...
143K 5.5K 35
A New Adventure [HunterxHunter x M. Yuji Reader] There, in a room full of large adults, peered down at two small children. One looked way too happy t...
54.8K 3.4K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...