When You Saved Me

Od AllieRosenthal

Callie has always lived in the darkness, men coming and using her at their will. She thought that this was al... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
*Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
*Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 46

1.6K 46 8
Od AllieRosenthal

Tony P.O.V

We practically carried Steve into the house, laying him gingerly on the couch with a pack of ice and some Tylenol. He's soon fast asleep and we all retreat fo the kitchen.

"Poor kid, I feel fucking terrible." I sigh, sitting down at the table.

"Yeah, it was funny though," Clint laughs, looking up whimsically.

"It might have been funnier from far away, holding him just felt barbaric. After the first one I was literally keeping him standing, his legs were completely slack." Thor sighs, grimacing at the thought. "And he kept begging for it to be over, just horrible."

"He is going to be black and blue, that's for sure." Bruce says.

We spend the next few hours talking and watching the kids play, Callie seems much happier after having a good nap, and seems to have lots of fun building blocks with Clint's son.

Around dinner time Steve hobbles out and Callie runs to hug him, he throws a forearm across his groin area and puts his other hand out in front of her, "no, not right now."

Callie sticks her bottom lip out and looks down dejectedly. I pick her up and squish my face against hers, "Uncle has an owie, we need to be really gentle with him," I tell her and sit her down at the table beside her favourite Uncle.

He leans over and kisses her forehead, "having fun with your friends?"

"Yes! Me n Coopa built a tall, tall castle!" She stands in her chair, reaching her arms high above her head.

He raises his eyebrows at her, "really? How tall?"

"So tall!"

"Oh my god, that's crazy." She giggles and grabs his face, kissing his nose.

I sit Callie back on her bottom and place her food in front of her, giving Steve his plate as well.

Clint, who was in the bathroom, comes back and points at Steve, "hey you're up! How're they feeling?" He walks over and flicks Cap's sore spot.

Steve gasps and drops his fork, grabbing himself and placing his head down on the table, "what the hell Clint!"

"Oh, still not so good hey?" He snickers and sits down beside his wife who gives him a scolding look.

"They still hurt that badly?" Bruce bends over beside Steve, concern in his eyes.

"Yes, they still hurt, they're turning purple!" Cap groans, his breathing strained, the cringe in the room is almost audible.

"Can you urinate normally? Or is it, like, weaker? Does it burn coming out?"

"Jesus Bruce!" Steve looks up and down the table, hopeful that no one is listening—but finds everyone staring intently at him and he looks down again, his cheeks glowing.

"Turn it off Doctor Banner," I grab Bruce's shoulder.

"Right sorry, I'll talk to you later."

Suddenly Callie stands up in her chair glaring at Barton, her eyes turn icy blue and his cup tips over into his lap. Clint jumps up, "awe damn it!"

She nods in satisfaction and sits back down.

Callie say sorry!" I scold.

Clint waves me off laughing, "no I deserved it. I wouldn't mind borrowing some pants though."

Steve hugs Callie, rubbing his face in her hair. "He did deserve it, good job baby." She gives him a thumbs up making him laugh.

"Yes absolutely, I'll get you some clothes."

After Clint changes the meal proceeds as normal and the kids play a little longer until Callie throws a fit about her blocks not being lined up properly. She screams and topples the tower making Cooper cry angrily, and soon all the kids are wailing.

Thor grabs Callie and announces he's putting her to bed, making her wave to her new friends before taking her away.

"Okay, that's our cue!" Laura announces, gathering her kids.

"Thanks for having us guys, it was fun! Steve I'm really sorry, I feel bad." Clint shakes my hand and then squeezes Steve's shoulder.

"It's okay, I agreed to it. I'm just never letting you do it again."

"Not even just once? What if I surprise attack you?"Clint laughs.

"No, oh my god, never." He groans, paling slightly. "Please don't, I don't think I've thrown up this much ever." He adds.

"I'm teasing, I wouldn't do that." Clint tousles his hair before grabbing one of his kids and going out the door, waving behind him.

"I don't trust him," gulps Steve, his hand wandering protectively between his legs.

I chuckle, "come on, Bruce wants to check out your, uh, injury. And then we should watch a movie."

"Okay, that sounds fun. The movie part, not the looking at my balls part." He gets up and wraps an arm around my shoulders, letting me help him to his room. Just before we get there he stops, clearing his throat, "I've never been touched down there before." He whispers, his face flushing.

"Ah, okay... he may not even need to touch it. Don't worry. He's just a doctor, it doesn't count." I feel embarrassed for him and find myself kissing his temple. "Alright, no time like the present!" I open the door.

Bruce comes out of the bathroom, drying his hands, clearly ready for us and intending on getting his hands involved. "Okay buddy, shorts off, lay on the bed."

Steve looks at me nervously, "you're fine. Do you want me to stay?"

He nods, so I walk in to the room and close and lock the door. I turn around and Steve is laying on the bed, holding his shorts in front of himself.

"Okay, skootch your bottom down to the edge of the bed." Bruce stands at the edge and Steve slides down and Bruce gingerly lifts the shorts up to look and raises his eyebrows, placing it back over the bulge. "Okay, question time. How is peeing?"

"Fine."

"Good, are you still nauseous?"

"A little? But not like I'm going to puke."

"Good, okay any pain in your belly?" He places his hand on Steve's lower stomach.

"No, that part went away."

"Great, okay now, your testicles, any pain even when they're relaxed and not touching anything?"

"Yeah a little, but when I'm sitting it is uncomfortable and when I'm standing it hurts a lot."

"Okay," Bruce lifts up the shorts, placing them on Steve's lower stomach, I lean over to look and have to stop myself from gasping. His scrotum is swollen and a deep purple colour. "I'm just going to gently feel okay?"

Steve's eyes go wide and he looks at me desperately, "wait!" But Bruce is already going to town, and Steve squeezes his eyes shut.

"What're you checking for?" I ask, my interest peaked.

"I'm first just finding them, and they're both there."

"Well that's good."

"Yep, now I'm just gently feeling up to make sure nothing is twisted in there." His fingers begin gently prodding. "It feels good, just some nasty bruising—oh!" Bruce looks up, and clears his throat.

I follow Banner's eyes to the Steve's organ that is larger and stiffer than when I looked at it last.

"You good buddy?" I ask, smirking.

His face is so red it looks like it's been heated in a furnace, "I told you." He whispers.

"Oh, he's never been touched before, yep, I forgot. Sorry." I tell him genuinely. "Your first time was Bruce!" I add sniggering.

"Oh, I'm sorry Steve, I'm not even done yet." Bruce says, shifting his eyes back down, "but I'm a doctor, it doesn't count. Also, it doesn't count if you don't cum."

"Just hurry please." Steve groans in frustration.

"Well, I'm happy to see that you can get up. If you, ya know, finish, tell me if it's normal—no pain, no blood..."

"Gotcha, am I done now?"

"Nope, I'm just going to touch your penis, it's a little swollen here," Bruce begins pressing up the length of his shaft, asking if there's any pain.

Steve shakes his head, his lips pressed tight together and his cheeks getting more flushed. "Any pain?" He moans in response and I look away blushing, Bruce looks at me awkwardly, his doctors mask slipping slightly.

"Okay... here?" He squeezes the spot that is aggravated looking and Steve yelps and pulls back, his eyes popping open.

His mouth drops in horrific realization, "oh my god, oh my god, I'm sorry." He covers his face, utterly humiliated, his erection immediately becoming limp.

"Alright... if you masturbate, avoid that spot for a few days." Bruce stands up and backs away. "You're good, use ice, if it's not feeling better in a few days tell me. Goodnight now..." he clears his throat and leaves.

Steve sits up, pulling his shorts over himself, his cheeks still flushed. "This is the worst day ever, I'm so embarrassed." He covers his face.

"Yeah, that was a little awkward, but he's a doctor, don't worry too much. I've done some pretty weird shit, life goes on." I shrug. "Let's go watch a movie?" I toss him a pair of sweats and boxers and he quickly pulls them on.

We go to the living room, grabbing him an ice pack on the way, and I help him onto the couch and sit down beside him, "what do you want to watch?"

"Uhm, I know it's sort of a chick flick, but I've never seen the Titanic and I've heard I should?"

"Alright, let's do it, death by drowning coming up!" I stand and find the DVD, putting it into the player and then pause, turning around, "you know what happened with The Titanic right?"

"Yes you idiot, it happened before I was born," he laughs throwing a pillow at me.

"Oh phew, I was worried I just spoiled everything," I sit down beside him pressing play. The movie starts and Steve watches, fully invested, it's always fun watching iconic movies with him because I get to see someone watch it for the first time.

When they uncover the drawing of the naked woman I notice him squirm slightly. But after the moment of discomfort he lays back comfortably, commenting at the parts he finds interesting.

When Rose and her fiancé are introduced, boarding the ship I speak up, "hey she sort of looks like Nat!"

He tilts his head, "yeah, a little I guess."

"They really made it look real, it's so big!" He comments after a few minutes. I laugh, fully enjoying his fresh eyes.

About an hour in when Jack is about to draw Rose Steve removes his ice pack, muttering that it's too cold, and covers himself with a blanket. I think nothing of it until she drops her cloak and lays on the couch and Steve clears his throat uncomfortably.

I glance at him through the corner of my eye and see his face is slightly flushed, oh boy, I'm in for a long ten minutes.

The drawing scene becomes more promiscuous, the woman's nipples coming in and out of focus and Steve draws in a shaky breath.

I glance over at him, and see the blanket beginning to teepee and he shoves a hand under, wincing as he shifts himself under his waistband the teepee disappearing. His hand doesn't resurface though, and I swear I can see some slight movement under the blanket, oh dear lord, I am regretting this movie choice deeply, particularly my comment about Kate Winslet looking a little like Nat. Do I say something? Do I just sit here?

The drawing scene ends to my relief and the chase begins, and he seems to calm slightly, momentarily distracted. I sigh in relief, I've forgotten what it's like to be a horny 20-something year old. At 35 my erections are far less involuntary, never mind the fact that he's a virgin and never seen a naked woman.

I come back to reality and Jack and Rose are climbing into the car now, Cap shifts again, his breathing becoming faster and more encumbered.

Rose whispers, "put your hands on me Jack." and Leonardo's hands move to her breasts.

Steve suddenly jumps up yelling, "oh!" And runs to the bathroom.

"Okay..." I breathe awkwardly, pausing the movie.

After a minute or so Steve comes out, looking at his feet, "I, um, I need to change." He mutters and I suddenly notice the wet splotch on his crotch.

"Did you actually cum in your pants?" I begin laughing, unable to control myself, "holy shit, you are so fucking horny! How old are you again?"

"I'm 20," he whispers.

"Wait, are you kidding me? 20? You're 20 years old? Holy fuck, no wonder you're so horny. You're literally in your sexual prime and have never had sex."

"So this is normal?" He asks, clearly embarrassed beyond belief.

"Yeah buddy, totally normal. Go change, we can talk after."

He hobbles down the hall and comes back in fresh pants, sitting down, refusing to make eye contact.

"So... I'd appreciate you not wank off beside me next time we watch a movie," I cough, looking over at him.

"I wasn't, like, fully wanking... I was just touching it a little." He blushes.

"Right..." I say, sitting quietly for a moment, "you're totally normal, just so you know, I totally wanked off under blankets when I was a teenager... like often."

"I'm not a teenager though."

"You basically are," I laugh and then I stop remembering, "no blood or pain right?"

"No, I actually didn't realize I was going to cum until it was too late." He clears his throat uncomfortably.

"I walked in on Nat last week." He blurts out suddenly. "I've never seen any of... that... in person before. I can't stop thinking about it." He looks at me, the shame rippling off him like a wave.

"Ah, I'm sure that makes things awkward," I reply, pretending I didn't already know about the incident, just to save his dignity a little.

"She was, like, touching herself," he whispers and he pulls at his pants in discomfort. "She was wearing this thing, like, it was all strappy and didn't really cover anything at all. I could see all of it."

"Oh," that part I didn't know, I suddenly can't blame him at all for being uncomfortable around Nat. "I'm sorry, that's pretty weird for you to walk in on, I'm sure it confuses your feelings a lot."

He nods, looking over at me with a grimace, "I keep dreaming about it except, you know, she doesn't kick me out when I find her," his cheeks redden, he's just unloading all his guilt on me now, and I hope it helps. "I feel so guilty, I can hardly look at Bruce, or Nat even. What am I supposed to do?"

I hum quietly, rubbing my chin in thought. "If you weren't from the 1940s I'd say you should watch porn..."

"I've seen porn before I was frozen," he pipes up, blushing again.

"Yeah but buddy, that's nothing like it is now. And honestly you're a sweet, innocent kid, don't watch it. You literally just had an orgasm from seeing someone's nipples. There are so many movies with scenes way more graphic than that, watch some movies, get obsessed with some actresses, it should take your mind off of Nat." I shrug, then patting his shoulder I stand and announce that we should go to bed.

He nods, "I'll come in a minute," he says, and I slowly walk to my door, pausing as I hear the DVD player open and he removes the disk.

He stands up and starts downs the hallway until he notices me standing in the doorway and clears his throat. I raise a brow at him, "got some good material there for later?"

"Shut up," he limps past me, The Titanic clutched in his hand.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...