My Brightest Star || Park Jon...

Af jaynami

- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world... Mere

Introduction
1 💫
2 💫
3 💫
4 💫
5 💫
6 💫
7 💫
8 💫
9 💫
10 💫
11 💫
12 💫
<3
13 💫
14 💫
15 💫
16 💫
17 💫
18 💫
19 💫
20 💫
21 💫
22 💫
23 💫
24 💫
25 💫
26 💫
27 💫
28 💫
29 💫
31 💫
32 💫
33 💫
34 💫
35 💫
36 💫
37 💫
38 💫
39 💫
40 💫
41 💫
42 💫
42.5 💫
43 💫
43.5 💫
44 💫
45 💫
46 💫
author's note ^^

30 💫

1.4K 104 37
Af jaynami

note: play the vid above while reading this chapter ;)

We stood there, no words were heard as the feeling of warmth and comfort took place.

Jay's painful cries and deep breathes surrounding the room.

We stayed like that for a comforting moment before he slowly lets go of me.

He wipes his tears away before he pushes his hair back as he looks at the ceiling, avoiding my eyes.

"That must have been so sudden, I'm sorry" he says softly

"Don't worry about it"

I looked at his puffed eyes, his red nose, and how fragile he looked at that moment.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, being careful of my words.

"Not really"

I nod my head, respecting that.

"Let's go for a walk?" I started

"You look like you need a distraction" I say grabbing my jacket that was placed on the table.

He smiles at me.

"I'd love that"

-

"Welcome to our cafe! Enjoy!" The lady spoke as we entered the cafe not too far from our neighborhood, though we had to walk farther than usual.

"A dog cafe?" Jay says as he finds himself a seat near the playful dogs that occupied the place.

"That's right" I say before picking up a brown-colored Pomeranian dog that was seated silently away from the playful ones.

"I mean just look at this fluff ball. Won't you feel better just by looking at it?" I say while blinking my eyes repeatedly as I flash him a smile.

He laughs before he gently gets the dog from my grasp and takes a seat on the floor instead to play with it more comfortably.

He was giggling now and then as he did so.

"Coco" He reads the name written on the dog's collar who we later found out is female.

"How cute" he says as he hugs the dog and nuzzles its nose.

Get you a man who looks at you the way Jay looks at Coco

I rolled my eyes at my silly thoughts as a faint giggle escaped my lips.

That made Jay notice my standing self.

"Take a seat" he says looking at me with his doe eyes while petting Coco.

"I'll just order something to drink. I'll be back" I say before I made my way to the counter.

-

"This is for you" I say as I reached out a drink to him.

He was too occupied by the dog to realize, so I just placed it near him as I watched him play with Coco.

"Why don't you play with the other ones?" I asked

"I don't know why, but coco's my favorite" he says smiling as he threw a ball for Coco to catch

"Go get it, buddy!"

but coco didn't budge

"I don't think Coco feels the same way" I laughed as I saw Jay pouting at my obvious comment.

He carries Coco in his arms instead.

"This little one seems so quiet compared to the others" he started

"Reminds me of you when we first met" he says as he places Coco on the floor.

"Maybe that's why she's my favorite" he smiles as we locked eyes.

I felt my cheeks burning up so I grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Mmm. This tastes good!" I exalt, trying to change the topic.

But instead, he started laughing

I looked at him confused, blinking repeatedly as I do so.

He leans in and wipes something from my upper lip.

"You have whipped cream on your lip, silly"

"Oh" I say faintly before I took another sip as I feel my heart racing by his action.

Jay giggles before he takes a sip from his drink.

He looked around the cafe and suddenly picks up Coco with one hand before standing from his seat.

He reaches his hand out to me with the other

"Come with me. Hurry hurry!" he says excitedly as I stood up in a rush before I locked our hands.

We brisk walked as we made our way to the photo booth in the cafe.

It's funny cuz I didn't notice it earlier, either way, we both entered the booth with Coco now in my grasp.

"Smile!" Jay says as he smiles at the camera

I carried Coco up for her to be included in the frame as I smiled at the camera

*Camera click*

"Peace sign!" I say as we both did a peace sign

*Camera click*

We placed Coco between us as we both kissed her. Jay on one side and me to the other.

*Camera click*

We laughed as we saw the printed pictures. Coco looking like she wants nothing to do with it makes it even funnier.

We then released Coco and went to the booth for another one.

"What pose should we make?" I ask as I fix my hair for the picture.

"Just stay still"

I followed and when the camera was about to capture a moment, Jay leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead.

*Camera click*

"Hey!" I say as I felt a blush creeping on my cheeks.

I pulled his cheek as he smiled wildly while I was pouting

*Camera click*

He laughs at my reaction and I later followed. He then puts an arm around me and pulled me close to him as we faced the camera.

He winked to the camera as I stuck my tongue out for the last shot.

*Camera click*

We laughed as we made our way out of the booth to take the printed pictures.

I looked at it and saw our silly facial expressions. We laughed at that.

"Someone's having fun"

"I am, I really am"

I sigh, contented.

"But the nights not over yet" he says as he locked our hands, leading me to the exit of the Cafe.

"It's almost nine, what do you have in mind?"

He looks back at me and smirks

"Let's go for a ride"

"Where to?"

"It doesn't matter"

"What do you think?" he asks

"Let's do it" I say as I smiled at him

Lots of love :)
- ims

aren't Pomeranian dogs the cutest :3
ily all!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

41K 2.1K 64
~"𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬"~ ~"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐨?"~ ~"𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨...."~ Song Heeji...
29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
2.5K 124 27
💭 ꒰ 𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Yang Jungwon had to transfer schools due to his mother getting a new job. As he goes through his first week of...
503K 29.8K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...