Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Won't go M.I.A. ~

547 10 2
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: These weeks have been a little overwhelming for me but opening this to see my work showered with more reads and votes made my day. And as a thank you, I added another sweet chapter before the final one. Cz fluff is therapeutic!
Thank you for being patient 😉❤️

Also I have attached the video for Rain's Magnetic MV with Jackson in the description. Plus don't forget to stream M.I.A. (Title reference) on Spotify for now. This is another beautiful Collab song of Jackson with the Indonesian singer Afgan.

The bold highlights are lyrics.

_______________________________________

Your POV

In the coming week, Mr. Kim Shinjae was buried under a pile of lawsuits from victims he blackmailed, some good companies that took stand for their employees for compensation, and the heaviest blow from Moonlight Corp.

He had this coming.

Was I worried about him squeaking out Jackson's name?

No.

'cause Woojin made sure he didn't spill it. He needed to spend some time regaining his sanity in prison and if he wanted to live there without being mauled by the inmates, he wouldn't dare. Atleast, not in this lifetime.

My company HR was fired too for co-operating with that jerk.

And me?

I resigned from the company for good.

I just wanted to take sometime for myself. I just landed from a rollercoaster of emotions. I needed to get back to myself. So being the unemployed lady I am, I had full freedom to trouble the boys.

We had countless movie marathons and junk food with no complaints from anyone.

Was the company mad?

Heck no.

Why?

They all decided to not renew their contracts yet stay together as one. While the whole Kim fiasco was going on, they were having serious debates about the behaviour of company taking away their freedom to be themselves. It didn't pan out well.

Jackson's schedule was disturbed due to this sudden show shooting and yet there was no apology. That oldie was gone for good. We all were emotional seeing the fandom support us despite the decision.

Infact, the boys were planning for a surprise for their lovely birds as a heartfelt thankyou and continuing the journey with them (a/n: Psst ..it's Encore MV )

****

I woke up in a warm embrace from the man I loved. It was just a few days and I was still trying not to be surprised to be graced by his company everyday. It felt surreal.

I pecked his cheek and decided to wake him up. But ye groaned saying '5 mins more please' and pulled me back down to him. Who was I to refuse my man's cuddles!

We woke up after half n hour and rushed to the bathroom together. I applied the toothpaste to both our brushes. As we were brushing teeth, he was checking himself in the mirror. Under the pretext of spotting a pimple I closed the distance and gave his cheek a foam filled peck.

He just looked at me silently while rinsing his mouth. He grabbed the facial foam and lathered his face, ready to wash. So I rinsed up too, feeling like he wasn't in the mood. When I was about to leave, he turned me around and rubbed his cheek on mine and next thing I know, he just clicked a picture. Then we took some more selfies with funny faces and resumed washing our face.

Jackson lifted me up and made me sit on the sink while he closed our distance with a minty fresh kiss. It was slow and passionate, devouring every corner of the moist cavern, tongues gliding over each other. I almost forgot how to breathe.

I loved this messy hair, pupils dilated, moist plump lipped look on him and pulled him in for another kiss. This time my kisses drifted down his perfect jawline to that inviting neck and I nibbled on it, gently sucking, swiping my tongue to soothe over the now red love bite.

Say you want love like that
Love like that
And just like that
You come right back

Things got a little heated as he had to take a cold shower for obvious reasons. This whole boyfriend vibe actively pursued by Jackson had me weak in my knees.

I need more calcium supplements maybe?! Xsdfhjkl

I sauntered over to the kitchen to look for breakfast but there were hardly any groceries left. I knew he would flip if I ordered another takeout. I started noting down the items I gotta buy from the store. Hopefully, I would be back before he would object. I left the bread and chocolate spread on the counter for him with a note.

POV end.

Jackson's POV

Cold showers had become my new normal. Like last time I checked, kisses awakening my junior didn't happen that fast but off lately, I felt like such a perv! I don't wanna pressurise her anyway and it was both our decision to not do things in a haste. Especially now, when we are rekindling the flame.

I came out greeting the silence in the house because my babe was nowhere to be found. I spotted the chocolate spread on the kitchen counter with a note attached to it.

Aigoo this pabo!

She could have just waited and we could have had a proper meal outside. I grabbed my car keys and the usual decoy to go pick her up at the store.

I informed her to find me in the parking lot. I was jamming to the songs while I caught a glimpse of her. She was struggling with the bags, craning her neck to side to find my car. I almost wanted to play a bit of hide n seek with her but given that both of us didn't eat anything, my priority was to feed her well.

I was passing behind the cars, hoping to surprise her but then I was surprised when I saw a random teen trying to talk to her.

Do they still do that lame trick of 'can you help me with this address or some other bullshit?!' This was gonna be fun. I headed back to start my car.

She denied it and yet that buffoon didn't show signs of letting go. By his expression, I knew she had thrown him a savage reply but this guy wasn't having it. He grabbed her wrist and the bag fell.

She just flipped his grip and now the poor guy was writhing in pain because she twisted his hand and then pushed him down.

Damn my fierce kitty! Rawr!

He still tried to get up and I just flashed the headlights on his face while my engine roared. He ran back while she came in with the bags, checking if everything was alright.

She was engrossed with the items while I was busy staring at her. My kitty looked beautiful, the fierce the sexier. But this kitty also looked single af.

Should I just give her some hickeys so others know she's taken. But then, even they disappear after certain time. Plus, she would hide it with make up. Now how about I tie the kitty with a bell?

Ummmm...yeah.

Probably.

The sooner the better!

I dropped a message in the secret group.

You know you got my heart
And that's all I ever want
I told you from the start
That I won't
Won't go M.I.A., go M.I.A.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/n: Can y'all pick up the hints of our kitty not looking single !!! Also what secret group 😏

Here's our JJ project duo making us difficult to breathe...

Take a deep breath 💚💚💚

TEAM WANG -

#LMLY
"leave me loving you"
MARCH 26
12:00 AM ET
12:00 PM CHINA

Another one two days before his birthday... Yayy😻🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 297 10
|COMPLETED| Ever fantasized what your crush or lover is doing right now? This person also did the same BUT went a little ahead of fantasizing. See h...
7.8K 230 52
The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin had the same problem and didn't know how...
6.6K 529 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
8.1K 420 39
Jaebeom is a perfectionist who has a decent English vocabulary but refuses to speak to anyone, as he knows his accent and skills are not perfect. He...