My Brightest Star || Park Jon...

Door jaynami

- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world... Meer

Introduction
1 💫
2 💫
3 💫
4 💫
5 💫
6 💫
7 💫
8 💫
9 💫
10 💫
11 💫
12 💫
<3
13 💫
14 💫
15 💫
17 💫
18 💫
19 💫
20 💫
21 💫
22 💫
23 💫
24 💫
25 💫
26 💫
27 💫
28 💫
29 💫
30 💫
31 💫
32 💫
33 💫
34 💫
35 💫
36 💫
37 💫
38 💫
39 💫
40 💫
41 💫
42 💫
42.5 💫
43 💫
43.5 💫
44 💫
45 💫
46 💫
author's note ^^

16 💫

1.6K 108 45
Door jaynami

I wait as Jay gets the keys to his home. He ruffles through his things looking for his key.

Before we arrived here, I called my parents and told them where I was heading too. They allowed me to go but said I had to be home by 8. It's currently 6, so there was plenty of time for me and Jay to prepare and have dinner together.

"Come in" Jay says as he opens the door of his house.

Nervous, I entered his house and looked at how pretty and big it was. Just by his house I just knew that Jay is filthy rich.

Considering I've known Jay almost all my life, this is actually the first time I've been to his house. First, because he was in America most of the time, and second because when we were kids we'd play a lot outside, which was only natural.

"Please wait here, I'll get changed real quick" Jay says. I nodded at that as he leaves and enters his room.

When he left I noticed his phone placed at the table. The screen was facing down so I could only see the picture at the back of his phone.

I picked his phone up to see the picture clearly. To my surprise, it was a picture of me from the amusement park.

I was smiling so brightly. I then remembered our conversation that day.

"Hey, I wasn't ready"
"It's better if I didn't tell you" he replies. "Why?" I asked.
"Because that way, your smile wouldn't have been natural."

I unconsciously smiled at that. I guess Jay was right, my smile does look natural here. Other than that fact, I felt happy knowing that he keeps a picture of me at the back of his phone. He must have developed the picture just for this. I laughed, what a hustle.

"What are you laughing at?" I hear as Jay enters the living room.

I jolt in surprised "Oh, it's nothing. Should we start?"

"You don't have to do anything. Just sit there and I'll do the work" He smiles, as he was wearing an apron and preparing to cook.

I didn't want to argue with him, so I just sat down and waited for him to finish cooking.

-

After a while, I could already smell the food and its deliciousness. I stood up from the living room and entered the kitchen, searching for the food Jay was preparing.

There I saw it. It looked so tasty, I could feel my stomach growling. I looked at it as if it was the best thing in this world.

Jay looked at me, noticing how I was looking at the food intensely.

"Stop. You're scaring the food"

I snapped back to reality and started getting embarrassed.

Jay laughs at that and then prepares the table, I then followed and help him.

We sat down at the dining area, now with the food prepared. "Let's eat?" Jay suggests and I nodded almost immediately.

I took the first bite and the moment I did, I felt like I didn't want to eat anything else unless it was made by this man sitting across from me.

I looked at Jay with a surprising look as I munch on the food.

He noticed and starts smiling amusingly. "I know, it's great."

"Great? That word brings no justice to how amazing this dish is!" I say excitedly.

He laughs at my reaction.

"You have to cook for me again. This is amazing." I say, regretting what I said earlier. How dare I challenge him? Especially when it's coming from a girl who prepared a meal out of youtube tutorials.

We ate and talked for a while. It was so beautiful. So simple, yet so beautiful. Nothing fancy, just me and jay in a dining room with homemade food.

However, there was something that kept bothering me.

"So, do you live alone?" I ask

Jay took a while to respond. "I do actually."

I looked at him sadly "Since when?"

"Ever since I went to America not too long before your birthday."

I then recalled the time he said he was leaving for America. I wouldn't forget it, because I remembered how hurt I was thinking he was moving there for good. Again.

"I thought your mother came home with you earlier this year?"

"She did, but she left for America not too long after that." He says quietly.

"Do you have any relatives that can look after you or something?" I ask, worried.

"Well, there's my aunt. But, she has a family of her own. It would be a hustle for her to look after me." He says looking down, eating his meal.

I stayed quiet at his last statement. I felt rather disappointed in myself. I'm here going on with my life and didn't even know that Jay was living alone all this time. It must have been lonely for him.

"Jay if there's anything you're going through, know that you can talk to me alright?"

Jay stares at me for a while and smiles as he holds my hand resting on the table.

"I will. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay" he says trying to assure me.

-

I just finished washing the dishes we used earlier and started to wipe my hands with a cloth.

Jay actually insisted that he should do the dishes, but I didn't allow him to after all he's done today. He must be exhausted.

I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Congrats. I forgot to congratulate you earlier."

"Thank you" he smiles. "Wouldn't have scored the last 5 seconds of the game if it wasn't for your cheer" he laughs, teasing me at how awkward that moment was.

I pushed him playfully and laughed along with him.

"Honestly, though. It meant a lot" he says and I blushed at that. I didn't want to continue talking about it because then I'd be a blushing mess.

"So, is there anything you want to do?" I ask, changing the topic.

"I do want to take a picture of you since you're wearing my jersey."

My eyes widened at that. I almost forgot I had his jersey on.

"Sorry, I forgot. I'll return it to you-"

"No, it's okay. You should keep it." He smiles at me "So, can I take a picture of you?"

I blushed at that. "Sure"

We stood up from our seats and went to the living room.

He told me to pose and he started taking pictures of me. He then stopped for a moment and went closer to me.

He walked my way and started fixing my hair "Your hair is a bit messy."

I froze at that, nervous from his sudden actions.

He takes a strand of hair and pushes it behind my ear. "There you go" he says, still standing where he was.

There were a few inches between us and it made my heart race. He was too close.

He looked at me and didn't lose eye contact.

"You look so beautiful" he says in a whisper and moves closer to me.

I feel my heart racing and my hands starting to get cold.

And before I knew it, he presses his lips firmly to mine.

Lots of love :)
- ims

didn't see that coming huh? :>
just kidding ^-^

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

656K 25.4K 72
❏ ──── texting au // a yang jungwon fanfic // // status : completed // © jungwon_luv 2020 // note :: this was my first fanfic so it's very cringe...
245K 4.2K 43
a bunch of scenarios and reactions for ENHYPEN. this is just for fun. updates will not be consistent but I will try. please leave suggestions! sugg...
652K 32K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...
86.3K 4.3K 32
❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 . . . ❞ ❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 ❏ ──── just an alternate universe // a y...