My Brightest Star || Park Jon...

Por jaynami

- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world... Más

Introduction
1 💫
2 💫
3 💫
4 💫
5 💫
6 💫
7 💫
8 💫
9 💫
10 💫
12 💫
<3
13 💫
14 💫
15 💫
16 💫
17 💫
18 💫
19 💫
20 💫
21 💫
22 💫
23 💫
24 💫
25 💫
26 💫
27 💫
28 💫
29 💫
30 💫
31 💫
32 💫
33 💫
34 💫
35 💫
36 💫
37 💫
38 💫
39 💫
40 💫
41 💫
42 💫
42.5 💫
43 💫
43.5 💫
44 💫
45 💫
46 💫
author's note ^^

11 💫

1.8K 121 46
Por jaynami

It's the day after Jay's unexpected confession. I am currently on the way to school while eating a sandwich. I was running late today because of all the overthinking I had last night.

On my way to school, I felt someone push my head. "Hey watch-" I stopped when I saw it was Mia. "What the hell? You didn't call last night" she says. I fixed my hair and posture "I was really tired when I arrived home." She locked arms with me "You're here now, so spill the tea."

I told Mia everything that happened last night. From the surprise to the confession. Mia was just as surprised as I was and she kept asking questions.

"So what did you say?!" she asked.

"What do you mean what did I say?"

"Are you guys going out?"

"Not exactly" I said as I looked down.

"Ave, please tell me you didn't just awkwardly leave the poor guy after he romantically confessed" she says frustrated.

"No of course not! It's just I haven't answered him yet. He told me I didn't have to answer him right away."

"But don't you like the guy? I don't know what's stopping you."

"I do, it's just there's so much to think about."

"Ave if you really like the guy, all those thinking wouldn't matter."

I stayed silent and just listened to her. I then heard her sigh. "It's okay. Don't worry too much." With that said, we finally arrived at school.

*bell rings*

"Okay class, please take your seats." Mr. Lee says as we all settled down. While Mr. Lee was discussing a new lesson, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"It's a note for you" My classmate says in a whisper

"Oh, thanks"

I opened the note and I saw a drawing of two people holding hands in what seems like a garden. It almost reminded me of last night. They were drawn in chibi form which made me giggle. I looked at the corner of the letter that read "chibi drawings for a charming girl - jay."

I looked back at Jay and saw him staring at me. He smiled knowing that I received the note. I smiled back. I then wrote something in the note.

"Please pass this to Jay" I said back to my classmate in a whisper.

My classmate rolls his eyes but still passed the note for me.

I looked at Jay, waiting for his reaction. "Don't flatter yourself. I can barely tell which is which from your drawing." is what I wrote down. I saw Jay laugh. He then looked at me and acted like he was crying dramatically. I laughed at that.

"Ms. Jung" I looked at my teacher, surprised.

"Focus" he said with a straight face.

"Yes Mr. Lee, I apologize" I facepalmed myself mentally.

I then kept the drawing Jay gave me and focused on the discussion.

*bell rings*

It's now lunchtime so Jay and I went to the cafeteria to get some food.

"You can go ahead and take a seat. I'll buy you lunch" Jay says.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that."

"It's okay Ave just go take a seat." I gave up and decided to look for a seat.

As I was waiting, I saw Sunoo waving as he walks towards me, a big smile on his face.

"Hi Ave!"

"Hey, Sunoo. Wanna eat lunch with us? Jay went to buy some food."

"That's okay, I already ate. I just wanted to tell you about the important club meeting tomorrow"

"That's right, I almost forgot." I laughed embarrassed.

He giggles at my forgetfulness " No worries, just please be present tomorrow. Enjoy your lunch and tell Jay I said hi!" He says as he stood up. I waved goodbye at him and he left. He's so adorable.

Jay then arrived and we started eating lunch. He bought me one of my favorite meals and even bought desserts. When we finished eating, Mia and an unfamiliar guy arrived at our table.

"Hi, guys! I want to introduce you to my clubmate, this is-"

"Ni-ki!" Jay says.

We all looked at Jay with a surprising look. "You know each other?" Mia asks, and without anyone saying a thing Ni-ki and Jay went for a hug.

"Jay! It's been so long!" Ni-ki says with a big smile on his face. They looked like friends that haven't seen each other for years, or maybe that's really what they are.

Mia and I just stared at them, waiting for them to explain.

"Oh ahm" Jay started, noticing.

"Jay and I knew each other from Japan" Niki continued. My eyes widened at that.

"I studied in Japan for a year or two. I met Ni-ki through our interest in dance. That's how we became friends"

I nod, finally understanding the surprising situation.

"So you moved here for good?" I asked Ni-ki out of curiosity.

"Yeah, that's right."

"That's amazing man" Jay says giving him a bro handshake.

As they were catching up with each other, I whispered to Mia.

"Hey, is he the cute guy you mentioned before? the one you said was from your club?" I say softly making sure they don't hear me.

"Yes, he his" she says, almost squealing. I haven't seen Mia this excited for a while now.

We talked for a while and went back to our classroom.

*

It's now dismissal and I am currently sitting at a bench reading the same book Sunoo recommended to me. I am currently waiting for Jay since he has a meeting with the dance club. He said he wanted to go home together, so I decided to read a book while I wait.

"Hey" I hear someone say. I turned my head to look and I saw Ni-ki.

"Hey, Ni-ki! Come have a seat" I say as I scooted over for him to take a seat.

"What do you got there?" He was asking about the book.

"Oh, this is a book recommended to me by my friend Sunoo" I continued telling him about the book's plot and how interesting it is.

"That sounds nice. Sunoo sounds like a fun guy." I smiled and nodded at that, agreeing with him. Sunoo is the purest person I know.

"Are you waiting for someone?" He asked noticing that I was just sitting alone on a bench.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Jay. He has a club meeting." He nods then later speaks.

"So.. you and Jay?"

I was surprised by his question but composed myself to reply.

"Something like that" He looks at me confused, signaling me to elaborate. "Well, I haven't answered him yet so.." He nods finally understanding.

"Jay's a great guy, but he's very secretive. Don't you think?" He says and that made me look at him.

"Secretive?"

"Mhm."

I looked down and started to think about what he meant by that. Jay is definitely hiding something from me and I don't think it's a good one. I thought.

"I don't think you know." Ni-ki says

"Should I be worried?" I say. Wishing I'd hear what I want to hear. Please say I have nothing to worry about.

"Just watch out" He smiles softly. "Anyway, I'm leaving. Enjoy your book." he leaves before I can say anything. Still shock by what he said.

It's okay Ave. You're strong, remember? No more negative thoughts.

"Hey. I'm back" Jay arrives in front of me. I looked at him and he smiles at me.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go"

Lots of love :)
- ims

hi! if you liked this chapter then go ahead and give it a vote ^_^ <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37K 2K 25
Jake, a rich guy with some family issues, downloads an app called 'Anonymous therapy'. In this app he starts chatting with Hoon. Slowly they get to k...
245K 4.2K 43
a bunch of scenarios and reactions for ENHYPEN. this is just for fun. updates will not be consistent but I will try. please leave suggestions! sugg...
655K 25.4K 72
❏ ──── texting au // a yang jungwon fanfic // // status : completed // © jungwon_luv 2020 // note :: this was my first fanfic so it's very cringe...
647K 31.8K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...