Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P1 ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Kitty has a Tiger ~

612 11 3
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: I know its been a long time. I was lost in a novel which had a lot of angst and it just takes time to chuck it out of the system. Perhaps you may see its traces here. Not like going off track but more like pouring out the anger. Hehe.

Also, I wanted to delay posting it because this story is coming to an end with this being a second last chapter. Ofcourse after the last one, there would be an epilogue but still.

Okay, enough of my rants. This time was great. Jackson's Live and his Collab with Rain in the song Magnetic...like wow talent seeks talent. I can't stop listening.

Also, he's drop dead gorgeous because I was drooling the whole live. Here's the beauty to brighten your entire existence ❤️

Like EXCUSE ME SIRR, BUT THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! 😵😵🤩🤩

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

"Don't do it"

"Do what?"

"Sacrificing yourself for the sake of my career."

"You...how did you know?"

"That's not the point babe. But this time we promised that we would do everything together. And I don't get to be on a pedestal because I am an idol, okay? It's a relationship between two humans, equal"

"Now tell me what did that jerk threaten you with?"

She grabbed her phone tightly, refusing to say. I gave her a small peck on the lips and took advantage of her surprised state to snatch the phone from her. She panicked. But I wasn't going to let her go through this alone.

I turned on the screen and the message window was still open.

'Remember our deal, you have 24hrs. Time's ticking! Don't make me wait, kitty!'

What deal? Why 24hrs ?? And who the heck was he calling his kitty????

A rush of anger surged through me, lighting up a streak of utter possessiveness.

"What was the deal? And don't you dare keep anything from me?"

I almost couldn't recognize my own voice. I could see her trembling a little but she composed herself quickly. Her experience is work!

"He has a video of you hitting up the bartender. If it goes out, you'll be caught in a nasty scandal."

"You still didn't answer my question lady. What. Was. The. Deal. ?"

"Hewantstospendanightwithme"

"Spend a night O.o"

"He wants to sleep with me and then he'll think of getting rid of that video."

Many scenes of strangling that jerk passed through my mind. How dare he try to take away whats mine!! I had left fencing long back but now the sheer idea of poisoning the tip of my saber and poking the hollow of his heart seemed more enticing.

I didn't realise that I smashed the wine bottle I was gonna gift the boys till I heard her scream.

"Jacksonnn..."

She slowly took the leftover piece from my hand and threw it away and hugged me tightly. I was out of my daze and saw the spilled red wine with shards of glass all over. Shit!

Continuous ringing of doorbell had me question the lunatic outside. She quickly seperated and ran over to open the door, only to reveal Woojin with a shocked expression.

I forgot that we had deviced a plan to send that dumb jerk to prison. I asked him to not mind the mess while hinting him to take y/n to some other place to discuss it out.

She was hesitant to leave until Mark showed up with JB and Jinyoung. The hyung line is complete and things are about to get messy.

She left with Woojin to have a chat about the lawsuit with his attorney.

We sat at the table, each with a grim expression while JB looked no less than a grim reaper about to snatch Kim's soul ie if he had one. The murderous aura in his cold eyes was enough for someone to piss themselves to death.

We gave a once over to the plan and after I briefed them about the recent threat, they were more than ready to crush him to pieces. Also we were careful to not disclose our identity and keep our faces hidden. Although we cannot, because hello, we're still law abiding citizens!

The notice about a lawsuit must have made him restless enough to think of other options, maybe out of court settlement. We lured that shitface out to a ground near the scrape yard. He was hesitant but thinking of it as a chance to collect more evidence, he gave in to his ego. Great!

My eyes landed straight on his Audi R8. So this was the car he used to visit her and give her a lift. Fancy little shit!

I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face by snapping his head but I was too glam for prison, so chuck it out.

Mark and Jinyoung appeared from behind, holding him captive while whisking him for any hidden devices bullshit. There was a recorder and mobile, nothing more.

JB resembled the raging bull as he swung his metal baseball bat high and Mr. Kim almost saw his death approaching at a lightning speed, trying to scream but no voice coming out of his mouth. The bat crash landed successfully on his R8, shattering his windshield into pieces.

Now it's my turn. I kicked its side mirror with ease and hurled the rod to break the window on his driver seat. I looked him in the eye as I opened the door and fix the rod in the steering wheel while turning it in the opposite direction till it finally snapped out. Yes, I wanted him to imagine that to his neck.

We switched places with the duo holding him as they smashed the bonnet with utter rage, guess all that company fights must have gotten to them. What a good way to blow up some stress!

The sudden entry of a pickup vehicle startled us until its hook banged the vehicles rear end.

"Skkrtt skkrttt"

And all of us looked at each other at the same time trying hard not to laugh at the maknae line surprising us this way. Next thing I know, YugBam are down hooking the car and dragging the vehicle to the scrapyard. Youngjae is the giving the final signal and in the blink of an eye, that car isn't a car anymore. Rip automobile!

He jerked in our grasp, pushing JB to the side while I regained my balance. Strong thighs, eh! ;)

I caught him by the collar and looked straight into his eyes.

"Who the fu*k did you call your kitty? She's mine. Let me remind you once again that the person you dared to call a kitty already has a ferocious tiger guiding her. And when this tiger decides to hunt its prey, it goes all out!"

I punched him hard. I couldn't help it. Sue me. The guys pulled me back while he staggered to gather his phone. JB beat me to it. He skillfully took the phone and threw it to the ground and stomped on it mercilessly.

"How dare you enter the dragon's lair and threaten its own family, you bast*rd?!!"

The maknae line came back in time to pull us apart while our black van came beside us and we all leapt in, giving no shits about the jerk.

POV end.

***

Your POV

I left with Woojin to meet our attorney for the case. I was more than thankful to him for standing by our side at such a time.

We had revised the case and it was time for evidences. I had already shown the message he sent as a blackmail and explained the whole situation clearly including me hitting that jerk as a matter of self defence. Not only that, the whole warning by the ethics department too which included a lot of claims against me as a decent individual.

I wanted to cry at some point thinking how from a normal salary person in a relationship, my life flipped a 180 and now I wasn't fit for working because I was a pervert and violent. It didn't make sense. Despite spending years with the thick skinned people in the corporate, I didn't think I would crumble this easily.

Maybe this is why you need people. Someone to talk to, who can listen without passing judgement and just telling us that it will be alright. We need to be brave enough to ask for help when it gets overwhelming.

I paid attention to the two testimonies by different females about a similar thing. Only difference was they had it much worse. They were taken advantage of and that jerk had videotaped it all.

However, the name Samantha Jung seemed familiar. I checked online with the company employee list and viola! I found her.

"I don't know if this would help or not but Samantha here might be the same product manager who handled the deal on behalf of Moonlight Corp. with our company. And at that time the supposed negotiator was Kim Shinjae. This deal was next to impossible to crack but somehow he ended up winning it and that to with a price cut."

"This never happened in the history of the company because they were tough negotiators and she was the captain of their game. Then there were rumours about her demotion or leaving the job, I am not sure. But is it the same Samantha?"

Woojin had his eyes widened while the attorney had his calm composure, considering his line of work, he must have seen a lot worse. He silently confirmed it was the same lady and I couldn't digest the fact.

What kind of a monster was this guy!

And to think he's our company's most prized possession...yuck!

We discussed about the fact that identity of Jackson would be in danger which would in turn harm the group as a whole and made me unable to move ahead with the case for their sake.

"I can't put their career in jeopardy. Even if Jackson has allowed you to used all methods possible, I can't be that careless. He has a video of Jackson hitting the bartender. It would wreck a havoc."

"Does the video show Jackson completely?"

"I mean that was the whole point right, it was Jackson!"

"You seem to have misunderstood me, miss. I want you to take a pause and then think carefully, was that person in the video clearly Jackson or because you knew it was him. Like couldn't someone else be passed of as Jackson on a second glance?"

Ohh, oh. A bulb lit up on my head. The video was taken from a pinhole camera at a horrible angle and it showed a man of a fair complexion beating up other. I mean I knew it was Jackson because he was literally present. But to someone else, it could pass away as someone with similar features since his face was never seen, only a part of him hitting the bartender was seen. Damn this guy was good at his profession!

"You're right, I panicked because I knew its Jackson. The video never showed his face."

Woojin's phone chimed and he smiled after reading the text. That bartender had been caught and it was time for our attorney to settle him in as our witness.

Woohoo!

Seems like the countdown started his own downfall.

POV end.

_______________________________________

A/N: The link in the description is for GOT7 Encore MV. Go stream it because we support our boys 💚

Also, tomorrow the MV for Jackson and Rain's Collab will be out finally. *Cries tears of happiness* 'cause they all are getting the recognition they deserve.

Happy Birthday CoCo-yah🐶❣️

Bambam joined ABYSS Company, congratulations!! *Coughs at a familiar name* 😉

Stay happy and safe y'all.

Feel free to comment and vote 💚💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128 56 20
Jimin and myself were dating for only 1 month when something came up. We had to break up due to that and a string of weird events took place after th...
54K 1.8K 100
We all have imagined being in a story with out bias from a K-Pop group. So here you can try and find your bias from a group and read the story about...
8.1K 420 39
Jaebeom is a perfectionist who has a decent English vocabulary but refuses to speak to anyone, as he knows his accent and skills are not perfect. He...
60.2K 2K 24
**𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧" 𝗜 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜�...