I Fell For You, Hard (A Naria...

By iamsporty657

Ariana Grande has been friends with all of the One Direction boys for a couple of years now and has been dati... More

Prologue
Almost One Year
I Didn't See That One Coming
Are You Okay?
From Bad To Good
Feeling Good
I Honestly Wonder
Just Keep It Shut Niall
Blessed
Do You Think That She'll Say Yes?
Four AM
I Missed You
Presence
Keep Them Hidden
Live On Ellen
Mum's The Word
The Excitement Is Building Up
Busy, Busy
Grocery Shopping
Anticipation
A Wonderful Day With Niall
Reflecting
Grilled With Questions
I Wonder
I'm Scared That I Might Lose You
Suspicions
Liar, Liar
Yes
Will You Be My Maid of Honor?
Low Self Esteem
Sleeping Alone Tonight
We're Sorry
I Finally Feel Like I Might Have A Shot With Her
Tired Of Silence
She Tweeted It Out Too Soon
No Distractions, Just Attraction
Twitter Be Like
Bridal Dress Fitting
I Need To Win Her Heart
Reflecting About Today
Wedding Errands
Am I Overstepping Any Boundaries?
Why
A Day Off From Niall
Days Like This
You'll Find Out Soon
Why Can't You See It?
I Will Make Her Mine
A Day With Niall
The Wedding
We're Not Waving The White Flag Just Yet
It's Nice To Forget For A Little While
By Morning, They Will All Know The Truth
I Found My Prince Charming
Wait What?
My One Direction Days Are Over
We'll Be Okay
Joy
Celebration Dinner
Preparing To Go On Tour
I Can't Wait To See Her Again
This Plane Better Fly Fast
I've Missed You Oh So Much
Free For A Week
Olive Garden = Happiness
My Current Life Status
How?
What Is Normal Anymore
Getting Out Of A Rut
We Will Last
Doubt, Doubt Go Away
Reflecting
Marry Me
Floating On Cloud Nine
We're Happy For Them
The Wedding #2
Epilogue

Do You Have A Crush?

234 11 1
By iamsporty657

Do You Have A Crush?

Chapter 6

The next morning...

Harry's POV

 The lads and I are currently in the studio working on our next album. We don't have a title for it, but we've been working some of the songs for it. It's coming together, but slowly. So far, we've recorded 5 songs and we have 8 more to go. The lads seem to all be in a good mood, especially Niall. Niall has had this wide grin on his face for the past two hours. I'm afraid if he keeps smiling, his face might give out. Since we have a short break, I decide to pull him aside and talk to him. 

  "Niall you seem to be happy today, which is great, but you haven't stopped smiling for the past two hours and it's starting to creep me out a bit. What's making you smile so much?" He looks down at the ground. "It's nothing Harry. I'm just happy to be in the studio, making music, and having a good time." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure that's it?" Yes I'm sure. Why did you just raise an eyebrow at me?" "I raised an eyebrow because that smile you have an your face is the goofy one that most guys get when they have a crush on girl and their crush happens to like them back. Niall, do you have a crush on someone?" He laughs. "No I don't and even if I did, I would keep it myself until it became official. Now if you would excuse me Harry, I have to use to bathroom."

    I watch Niall walk down the hall to the bathroom. A smirk forms across my face because Niall just made it obvious that he has a crush on a girl. I'm going to get to bottom of it and figure out who he likes, one way or another. 

Niall's POV

 That was so a close call. If I talked with Harry any longer, I knew he probably would have figured out who I have a crush on. If he or the other lads knew that I had feelings for Ariana, they might flip out at me, especially Zayn. Zayn would probably murder me if he knew I had a thing for his girlfriend. That is why no one is going to know about my feelings for her. I haven't even told my mother about my feelings for her and I tell my mother everything. I just need to lay low and not freak out if someone asks me about potential crushes, I'm going simply going to ignore their question. That's the only thing I can do to prevent it from leeking out to the world. *Sigh* This is going to be hard for me, but I know that right now it's for the best.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 53 63
Lily Carter's best friends are Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles from One Direction. She's been friends with the...
60.2K 519 26
Emily Hennigan has been best friends with Niall Horan since grade 6. When Niall comes to her with a flier for The X Factor she's not sure if she want...
5.7K 110 10
Zayn and Niall have been dating for a while. But when Zayn tells Niall he did something that could ruin everything Niall runs away. Niall finds a new...
33.8K 591 63
Niall Horan, part of One Direction, has reunited with his childhood best friend, Caitlin. He always wanted to be more than friends, but she never kne...