strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
055; ripping off a bandaid

054; trust

1.3K 55 34
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"RUN THE RIFF." corbyn spoke, daniel retracing the track to hear what corbyn had just recorded.

"we've heard the riff four times already, please pick a different part." jack snapped and corbyn rolled his eyes, still putting the head phones one.

"well i don't think i like how i recorded it." corbyn shot back. jack went to respond, but jonah decided to cut off the conversation before it turned into an argument

"i think it's time to stop for today." jonah laughed nervously, eyeing daniel to just step back from the music for the day.

they had been there for hours just working on their next project. they still had responsibilities go complete, even though the album had come out. there was always new music go come, and they had already been working.

"let's just hang out here for a while, we've only got so much time before we've got to go to the actual studio and meet the team." daniel took his head phones off before throwing himself onto his own bed and pulling out his phone.

"i wonder what the girls are doing." corbyn spoke, sitting down in the chair daniel once was sat, watching as zach aimlessly spun around in the chair he was sat in.

"i know they're not all together." jonah informed, bringing his leg up so he could tie his shoe. if any of the guys stepped on his white laces and dirtied them, he'd be mad. "chels is spending the day with her family." jonah told them and corbyn scrunched up his face to think of what his girlfriend was probably doing.

"denny had a shoot this morning, but she should be back home by now." corbyn informed them and jack shrugged.

"i dunno, freya's probably with her."

"no freya and mads went to go watch this movie, I don't know I wasn't paying attention when they told me where they were going." daniel corrected and jack rolled his eyes, just pretending that he had already known that.

"don't look at me the only thing aniela does is stare at her computer screen and pretend to do work or almost kill her animals by mistake and then cry about it two seconds later." zach put his hands up slightly in defense, knowing they were all about to ask what aniela was doing for the day now that they were on that topic.

"how does she almost- you know what? i'm not going to question it." jack shook his head, pursing his lips slightly as he thought of possibilities that aniela could 'accidentally' kill her pets.

"it's better that you don't." corbyn nodded, patting jack's shoulder in reassurance.

"hey speaking of ana, have you told her yet?" daniel asked, which caused zach's eyes to immediately widen. he had completely forgotten.

at first he just didn't want to tell her, but as time went by he actually forgot.

"shit." he let out, causing all the other guys to let out groans and sounds of disappointment and irresponsibility.

"idiot." daniel breathed out, flicking zach upside the head.

"dude all the other girls know. if you don't tell her she's going to find out through one of them and then she's going to feel like you don't trust her." jack informed him, "which apparently you don't."

"i do trust her!" zach shot back and corbyn raised his eyebrow.

"then why didn't you tell her?" he asked and zach opened his mouth to respond, but he didn't know what to say.

"look either way we're announcing it tonight, she's going to find out today whether your the one who tells her or not." jonah then continued, the other three nodding in agreement which made zach feel singled out.

"fine corbyn you tell her." zach turned to him, which only caused the older brunette to roll his eyes.

"she's not my girlfriend, i already told mine." Corbyn narrowed his eyes at zach before continuing, "and don't drag me into this, you should've told her when i said to."

"you're not helping." zach glared at corbyn, who only shot his hands up in defense.

"you put yourself in this mess."

"look zach, I doubt she'll be mad at you, it's aniela we're talking about." jonah then kept the peace, reminding zach that Aniela just doesn't get mad over everything.

"jonah's right, she'd be all happy for you." jack scrunched up his face, already imagining the girls reaction and not finding it amusing.

"i don't even want to go." zach muttered, his band mates catching it and immediately bursting into yells  of protest.

"WOAH-"

"chill out there!"

"what? look everything in my life is going so well and the moment i go on tour i feel like everything is going to change." zach sighed, leaning back on the chair he was sat in and looking up at the ceiling so he didn't have to see the looks of disappointment from his friends.

"look you're just scared you're going to lose aniela." jack shook his head, denying any feeling zach had of not wanting to go on tour for him.

"which you won't! you'll be fine." corbyn finished,
the other three agreeing with him.

"yeah, but were a new relationship! we haven't even reached two months yet. then i'm going on tour and i feel like it just puts that on pause." zach sighed, running his hand through his hair to let out some of his frustration.

"dude you're worried about nothing, look at corbyn he's been on three tours while dating eden and they're literally the most stable ones out of all of us." daniel reassured him and zach just shook his head.

"no? remember the almost breakup of the invitation tour?" he asked, causing corbyn to glare directly at him.

"i didn't but thanks for reminding me." corbyn monotoned. zach didn't blame him, he just reminded him of a rocky time in the ceden relationship.

"okay different situation, they had been dating already for a year and a half for that one." daniel shook his head and jonah nodded in agreement.

"and you won't miss you anniversary because your on tour! y'all just started dating well be back way before then." he reminded and corbyn pursed his lips into a thin line because of everything they were saying.

"you guys are rubbing salt on the wound."

"sorry." jonah apologized before turning about to zach.

"no she wasn't mad because he missed it, she was upset because he forgot and then barely spoke to her the entire day." daniel ignored jonah and continued the conversation, not helping neither corbyn or zach.

"oh yeah, when she called us she was like so ready to block you." jack snorted back a laughter as corbyn narrowed his eyes at the both of them, advising them to stop speaking.

"if anyone should be worried it's me." jack then stated, noticing zach's panicked face and corbyn's annoyed expression.

"see! wait no-" corbyn responded, before scrunching up is face in disgust the moment he figured out what jack meant.

"you? why you?" daniel then asked and jack raised his eyebrows.

"i'm going to spend at least month deprived of-"

"okay before jack turns this conversation into something completely different, you need to tell her." jonah steered them back on topic.

"alright geez." zach rolled his eyes, jonah raising his eyebrows.

"tell her now! go to her house and tell her!" jonah then clarified and zach's eyes widened.

"what no?!"

"yes zach! you've delayed this way too long!" corbyn exclaimed, "just go over there and tell her."

"jokes on you i was going there anyways so we could get ice cream." zach muttered and jack pointed at him.

"perfect opportunity to tell her."

"it's not that hard all you have to say is, "i'm going on tour'," corbyn clarified and Zach shook his head.

"it's not that easy."

"yes it is? that's how i told mads." daniel shrugged, but Zach only mimicked him, annoyed because they were forcing him to do something he really didn't want to do.

"you know, suddenly i remember i have to take a nap." zach pointed out and jack just got up and pushed him off the chair, getting him up and moving.

"ow!" zach exclaimed, getting up ans narrowing his eyes at jack.

"tell her!" the four of them yelled simultaneously, causing zach to walk towards the door.

"alright geez." he breathed out, leaving the house immediately and going to his car.

"this is so dumb why do i have to be the one to tell her." zach mumbled to himself, sliding into the driver seat and starting the car. "this is so stupid it's not that hard." he then countered as he started driving towards the apartment he knew the way perfectly too.

"okay what the hell is wrong with me i'm speaking to myself." he blinked, deciding to just stay quiet the rest of the way until he got to aniela's apartment building.

"hey siri, call ella." he simply stated when he was closer. if he didn't call her before he would have to wait another twenty minutes before she would go outside.

"calling ella," the car responded, before hearing it ring a couple times, aniela picking up.

"hello?"

"hey i'm like five minutes away are you ready?"

"yeah just text me when you get here." she told him and he nodded, forgetting that he could see her.

"okay i'll see you in a sec, bye." he then spoke, her letting out a goodbye before hanging up and scrambling to get ready. she was in fact not ready, completely forgetting that going out of her house for ice cream did not include how she currently looked.

the moment he did, he just double parked up front before pulling out his phone and opening his messages with her.

zachary 🤍
hey i'm outside

zachary 🤍
we need to talk

(✨🕊🥴)
i told yall it was nothing bad

sorry for deleting comments guys some of yall figured it out 😭🤚

but anyways one more chapter 🥺

have an amazing day and remember to smile my loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.2K 31
It won't hurt to dream, right?
220K 5K 59
"I can't love someone who doesn't love me back." "I do love you." "But are you in love with me or the idea of me?" โ€ขCompletedโ€ข
123 2 20
read to find out
3.2K 139 29
charlie isnt afraid of anyone except him and even that's a stretch