strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

050; the colorful ones

1.3K 55 46
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ZACH WILL YOU WALK FASTER!" aniela questioned, practically skipping as she moved down the street.

"aniela please slow down." zach exclaimed after, having to jog a bit so he could catch up to his girlfriend.

"but i want to-"

"i know, but the sun hasn't gone down yet we still have to walk a bit and wait until it's dark before we go okay?" he laughed as he spoke, stopping the girl and turning her around so she could face him.

"okay." she nodded before shivering a bit so zach grabbed the beanie he had in his pocket that she had left in her hotel room and placed it on her head after pushing her hair out of her face.

"you're going to get sick." he scrunched up his face and aniela shrugged, feeling him wrap his arms around her waist.

"i was excited."

"i know baby, i know." he spoke, placing his hands on both sides of her face and whipping some of the snowflakes that were falling on her cheeks off.

"c'mon." zach smiled softly, dropping his hand and slipping it into hers before the two of them continuing to walk.

despite the cold the both of them weren't used to, the two of them found the walk simple and relaxing, the two of them being able to joke around freely as they walked towards their open destination.

zach really did feel like he made a score with aniela. the differences between her and everyone else was so big that there was no comparing when thinking about who he should be with.

aniela was random and odd but innocent and pure, which zach found amazing how that could all mix together in this girl who was a complete sweetheart!

she was too nice for the world, zach was convinced. one day she would put herself out there and they're only going to break her heart. zach didn't want that to happen because she was that person that everyone needed. that person who only sees the good in others, even when one can't.

though there were times where zach just wished that aniela could see the bad in people. how not everyone was good because in reality the world was filled with evil. and though zach wanted to protect her from that he knew he never would be able to.

"you know i've never seen snow." she spoke softly, feeling zach come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist.

after walking for a while and then having to take a car towards the more secluded parts of the area, they were now in pitch's black skies, only being lit up by the moon and the natural lights slowly coming in. it was pretty late, most of their friends having been in the hotel now, the two of them sneaking out so they could see the northern lights.

"really?" he raised his eyebrow and she nodded, glancing up at the sky to see the endless amount of stars that over took them.

"it's so beautiful." she breathed out, taking in the entire view in front of her, finding it absolutely gorgeous. the northern lights were starting to show, the colors dancing around the sky as ana's eyes followed them.

"yeah it is." zach nodded. his eyes up at the sky as well.

"hey." she spoke, turning around so she was watching him now. "thanks for forcing me on the seventeen hour plane ride." aniela told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, zach's hands going to her waist before pulling her closer.

"why are you so infatuated with that number?"

"it was a pretty long plane ride." she scrunched up her face and zach let out a laugh.

"yeah but you didn't pay attention to the plane taking off because i got your mind off of it." he reminded her and she nodded, laying her head on his shoulder and pulling him closer.

"the lego movie was a good distraction for a while." she nodded and zach laughed, nodding at the statement.

"it's scary that we can recite the script."

"i think it's cool." she shrugged, before shifting in his arms so she could see the sky again.

-

"zach zach!" aniela ran up towards him and the rest of the boys, stumbling over her feet and almost falling flat on her face. zach caught her before she did though, steadying her on her feet so she didn't fall.

"hi ella."

"look look!" she continued her excitement, putting her elbow in view of his face.

"aniela how did you even-" he frowned, noticing a wound on her elbow, blood piling up on it. "are you okay?!"

"I'm a bit thirsty but other than that i'm-" she shrugged and then corbyn ran a hand over his face letting out a disappointed breath.

"he meant are you okay because you're hurt." corbyn clarified and ana just let out a faint 'oh' before turning back to zach.

"no it really hurts but i wanted to show you because it looks like a battle scar." she smiled and zach couldn't help but let out a laugh, shaking his head at the girl because of her commentary.

"i- i want to burst her bubble but i don't have the heart." jonah shook his head and jack shrugged.

"ella you're bleeding." zach then frowned and aniela blinked a couple times, the initial adrenaline of the injury wearing away and now the pain settling in.

"wait no it hurts." she blinked back a couple of tears, not wanting to have the label of being weak but her pain tolerance was pretty low.

"aniela how did you even manage to hurt yourself we're inside." daniel furrowed his eyebrows and aniela scrunched up her face.

"i tripped over a table and fell on the concrete."

"i seriously worry about you sometimes." corbyn shook his head which caused ana to just grin back after him, not finding anything upsetting about the statement.

"walking hazard." zach mumbled and aniela furrowed her eyebrows before looking up at him.

"huh-"

"you're a walking hazard babe- this is not normal." he shook his head which only caused the girl to roll her eyes before grabbing a napkin that daniel was handing to her and holding it over the scratch.

"can we go see the lights again? corbyn'll like the stars." she asked asked as zach wiped the the blood from her arm, the boy just nodding softly before flinching when he saw her flinch.

"sorry."

"what lights?" jonah then asked and aniela grinned up at him remembering how they snuck out the night before just to see the lights.

"the northern lights. it's freezing but it's beautiful we've got to go."

"when did you guys even leave?" corbyn then questioned, scrunching up his face in disgust as he looked down at the wound, making his stomach clench at the sight of blood so he just snapped his eyes back up to the others.

"zach couldn't sleep last night so he came to my room to wake me up and the we went outside, found a place that like uber drives you to the lights but since we're staying at the hotel it was free- oh they give really good hot chocolate by the way. and then it started snowing so he we had to wait a second but eventually we got to this like really open place and we saw a bunch of stars and then the northern lights." she rambled mindlessly, causing the boys to just blink at her, wondering how she said all of the at in one breath and so fast.

"uh- yeah." zach laughed before looking around the lobby for some sort of a first aid kit, before spotting eden jog up to them, a small box in her hand.

"i got the first aid kit- please refrain from hurting yourself again." the blonde spoke, going towards a near by table and placing it down before opening it and grabbing the things she needed.

"no no don't use that that stings." aniela shook her head, watching as eden took out the alcohol pads.

"ana it's just to make sure it doesn't get infect."

"infected from what- snow? it's not possible. plus Im perfectly fine! nothing wrong here." she backed away from the others, going off to do something else which only caused zach to sigh before reaching for a bandaid.

"are there any kid ones in there?" he asked and eden nodded slowly, a confused expression taking over her face as she handed him the bandaid box.

"why?"

"because she only likes the colorful ones." he stated simply before going off where aniela had disappeared.

"i can't be the only one who finds them completely weird right?" jack asked after zach had walked farther and jonah shook his head as the other girls suddenly appearing next to the rest of them.

"trust me you're not the only one."

"what are we talking about?" chelsea asked.

"how weird ana and zach are." corbyn informed them and maddy fakingly gagged, getting her point across with the simple action.

"they disgust me." freya spoke for maddy, who just pointed at her in agreement.

"i think it's cute." eden pouted, which only caused freya to roll her eyes.

"of course you do."

"what's that supposed to mean?" eden turned to her best friend, who's face was just straight, no emotion showing.

"it means that your relationship disgusts me too." freya deadpanned, which only caused eden to mimic  her before turning to her boyfriend.

"does our relationship disgust you-"

"oh my goodness." corbyn rolled his eyes, sending a glare towards freya as he pulled eden for a hug.

"look what you did." he spoke with narrowed eyes, while freya just sent a bitter smile his way, not regretting a moment.

"bitch." corbyn shot at her and freya snorted.

"ass."

liked by maddytaylor, freyadaniels, edensailors and 14,299 others

anielacarson: i saw snow for the first time- i'm moving to finland

tap to view comments:

username: oh ur so hot

username: PLS ANIELA MARRY ME

maddytaylor: post bandaid fight 🤚
↪️anielacarson: i don't want to talk about it

username: if u move to finland take me with you

username: ANIELA I HATE HOW EFFORTLESSLY BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE UGJ

username: oh to look like ana 😩

imzachherron: loser
↪️anielacarson: now zachary that's not nice 🤚
↪️username: PLS
↪️username: yall are dating idc idc

username: big hoodie huh🤔

username: thats Corbyn's hoodie 😐
↪️freyadaniels: actually it's eden but he steals it so no ♥️
↪️username: thank you Freya for stopping un-needed drama 🤚

username: ayo pls hand over ur looks 🤝

edensailors: bestie
↪️anielacarson: bestie

username: eh

(✨🕊🥴)
can u tell i ran out of comment ideas 🤚

anyways y'all should've seen the way i freaked when corbyn said they were selling vinyls- I've wanted to hear love song on my record player since it come out mmk 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"
216K 7.3K 25
สœแด‡ ษขส€ษชษดษดแด‡แด…. sสœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœสŸส แดกแด€s ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ. { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
7.9K 220 41
"Let me help you, Sam.. I can help fix you..!" "I'm fucked up, Jack, but that doesn't mean I'm broken.. You can't fix what isn't broken!" [Started: T...
70.9K 2.1K 31
[ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’, ๐œ๐ฆ๐› ] (๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒโ…๐ŸŽ„) " can't you see that I want you ?" "I just want to be with you...