ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 12)

99.2K 1.8K 1.2K
By http_rossa

Fun fact:

The record for the most female orgasms is 134 in one hour.

Her poor Va-

!Small TW~

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

The couch presses down from a big weight in top of it. My body is pulled to someone and I lay my head on their lap as a jacket is placed on top of me warming my body up at the sudden touch. I nuzzle into their lap to get comfortable and fall into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly wake up to the sound of faint snoring behind my body. I squint my eyes adjusting to the light still hearing the faint snoring.

I roll over and find Leo snuggled up against me. Both his arms wrapped around my waist tightly making me unable to move. I try and wiggle out of his hold, but it's no use.

"Leo i need to pee. Let go" I try and push away, only making his grip on my waist tighter. I continue to move around until an idea pops in my head. I grab a cushion and replace it with my body making Leo's grip instantly let go around my waist diverting it to the cushion.

When I'm free I run up the stairs to the bathroom and do my business. I decide to get in the shower wanting to go shopping later, maybe I could go with Gabi and Cora. That would be fun.

I walk to my room and grab a white lace lingerie set. Retreating back to the bathroom I play some soft music. I step in the shower and turn on the water letting it run down my aching body. The bruise on my stomach has nearly disappeared however the scars on my abdomen are always a reminder of my life.

I lather up my whole body taking in the fresh vanilla and honey scent. I decide to shave, everything. Grabbing a towel that was placed on the heater, I turn of the music and wrap myself up in the towel. I dry my whole body and put on the lace bra and matching panties.

I grab the hair brush and begin combing through my hair looking in the mirror at the girl in front of me. How am I supposed to expect him to fall in love with me, if I can't even love myself? The cigarette burns and knife wounds scattered around my body that eventually scarred over making me look like a human canvas.

I sigh walking out of the bathroom not caring about being in my underwear, I grab a short green, flowery dress and a black belt to match.

"I think you should get changed before I can't control myself." A husky voice says behind me. I spin around and scream seeing Leo sitting on my bed looking me up and down. My hands instantly go up to try and cover my bare body.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I woke up hugging a pillow that I swore was Elena last night, she must have left, which earns a frown at the thought. Where did she go?

I get up from the couch and walk upstairs looking for my wife. I mean fiancé. Wife, it has a nice ring to it don't you think? Elena Hernandez, mafia queen.

Walking up the stairs I hear the shower running coming from Elena's room, I walk in and take a seat on her bed. I can't wait to marry this woman, I've been waiting for years and it's finally happening.

She's perfect. Everything about her if perfect. From the way she giggles at stupid things, to when her eyes light up at the sight of little children on the tv. The image of Elena holding our little boy and carrying our unborn child was implanted in my mind.

The door to the bathroom pulled me out of my thoughts, Elena walked out in a stunning white lace lingerie set.

I can feel my cock pressing against my pants making me extremely uncomfortable.

Fuck.

"I think you should get changed before I can't control myself." I say gaining a loud scream as she turns around.

Her crystal eyes look at my presence and her hands move to cover her perfect body.

"Don't go all shy on me now Principessa" I say looking her up and down. Moving if the bed I walk over to her and move her hands away from her stomach. (Princess)

My gaze moves to her abdomen, cigarette scars and knife wounds scattered across her body. I clench my jaw at the sight, who would do this to your own child?

The sick bastard.

A sigh escapes her mouth. "It's ugly I know. You don't need to tell me." Her eyes watering at the sudden thought.

"It's not ugly. It means your strong baby. No one could handle what you've been through, I certainly couldn't. Your a fighter Elena you have the scars to prove it." I bend down and kiss each scar on her body saying 'beautiful' after each one.

A sniffle is heard above me as I kiss the last scar. "I can't wait to marry you il mio amore. Just two more days until your finally mine" I mutter under my breathe.
(My love)

"What?" A small whisper above my head says.

"We're getting married in two days? Why didn't you tell me anything!?" She shouts. I stand up to meet her gaze and push her against the closet.

I don't want to hurt her, but she needs to learn not to raise her voice at me.

"You will not raise your voice at me. Do you hear me." A small nod in response is gained. I let go of her body that was pinned against the closet and take a step back.

"I didn't tell you because you would freak out. But alas we are getting married in two days. Everything has been planned since the moment you arrived, no need to worry il mio amore." I bring my hand up to stroke a strand of hair behind her ear and she flinches away thinking I would hit her. (My love)

"I-I'm sorry I just freaked out at the whole marriage thing, It's really early that's all." She mutters looking down at her feat.

I open my mouth to say something when a loud voice from downstairs stops the conversation.

"I'll be back" I say opening the door and walking out.

I walk downstairs seeing Luca and Lila standing at the door with suitcases in their hands.

"Ahh brother I didn't know we were expecting you." I say and their heads turn in my direction.

"Yes well Lila wanted to see Elena and we both wanted to be here for the wedding of course" he walks over and bro hugs me, I do the same back.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

TWO DAYS! Two days and my life is being married away. I knew about the marriage and don't get me wrong it scared me, but being married to a man I barley know in such a short amount of time is even more scary.

My life has literally been sold away for less than $2,000.

Fucking father.

Marriage always scared me, I was always worried about being in a relationship to a man who was like my father. Who abused me.

Physically and mentally.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and begin to change into the dress I previously grabbed. I put on the dress adding some mascara and lipgloss. I grab the belt, wrapping it around my waist and grab my jewellery from the dresser to wear.

I walk downstairs to be scooped up by two muscular arms wrapping around my waist, I'm spun around, my back hitting a hard chest.

Hearing a 'tsk' from behind me, I spin around meeting Leo's lustful eyes. My eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

Is it something I'm wearing?

Do I look bad?

"This is too short il mio amore" his minty breath fanning my face "your mine. I don't want people looking at what's mine. Go change"

"Fine" I huff. "Wait, can I go shopping?" I cross my fingers behind my back hoping he will say yes.

"No, you have everything you need why do you want to go shopping" he asks never loosing eye contact with me. His hands move down to my waist rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs.

"Please?" I try and muster my best puppy dog face trying to guilt trip him into letting me go.

"I'll even ask Cora and Gabi to come so I'll be safe" I say to reassure him.

He sighs muttering a faint 'fine'. I squeal in excitement jumping up and down.

I wriggle out of his grasp and run upstairs to Gabi's room where they both most likely are. I open the door slightly and peek my head through looking for them. I see them both sat on the bed watching the tv like their life depended on it.

I open the door fulling and walk over to the bed, climbing on I squeeze in between them to see what their watching.

"What are we watching?" I ask. "Teen wolf" Cora says and turns her gaze back to the tv.

After a few minutes I'm bored. "Wanna go shopping? I bribed Leo into letting me go." I say. Both their heads turn to me in disbelief.

He's not that hard to bribe..

"Wait really? He's so hard to bribe. It never works when I try" Gabi looks at Cora and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Of course we want to go!" They say in unison.

"I need some new lingerie anyway." Cora says hopping off the bed, I follow her and Gabi follows not long after.

"Let's go shopping then" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages!
I wrote the ending part and uploaded it but it apparently didn't save so I had to write it all again.
Oof-
Then for 8k reads! Love y'all.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
450K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...