ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

Od http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... Viac

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 8)

99.7K 1.8K 734
Od http_rossa

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"It's time for your punishment Tesoro" Leo scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder still smirking. I'll wipe that smirk of your face boy. At this point I give up banging my fists on his back, it doesn't faze him so I just hang there waiting for my 'PuNiShMeNt'. I'm bored already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, that's no way to treat a lady" Elena says throwing her head back and it collides with the mans forehead. He instantly lets go dropping the knife from her neck. I sigh in relief.

While the man groans in pain she swipes her leg on the floor causing him to fall to the floor. When did she learn this?

She proceeds to hit the man and kicks him right in the nuts with her heel. Ouch, I felt that. She then shocks me even more by straddling his hips. I begin to grow mad at her actions against the man, the only hips she should straddle is mine!

Elena continues to punch him in the face while he screams trying to block her powerful throws. I want to intervene badly but also want to see how this plays out so I stay quiet.

"Puttana trash cazzo smettila, mi dispiace canga." He screams at her. Call her a bitch or whore again I fucking dare you. (You trashy whore, fucking stop I'm sorry bitch)

"Non la taglierò dolcezza. Hai ravinato il mio aspetto amico, ora ho un taglio sul colo grazie per questo" she spits back at the man laying almost unconscious on the floor. WAIT. She knows Italian?! She specifically told me that she didn't know the language. She lied to me? (Not gonna cut it honey. You ruined my appearance man, now I have a cut on my neck)

Elena suddenly brings her hands up to his neck and snaps it with one clean swipe. Holy shit. She- she killed someone. My pants begin to grow tight and I curse under my breath. I just got turned on by my fiancé killing someone. Christ.

She stands up from straddling the man, now dead man..and walks over to us. Lila stands there in shock, then starts screaming like a child. It's not Christmas yet calm down.

"Bitch finally, you badass" she screams jumping up and down in front of Elena. I- I'm still shocked. The one thing I never expected her to do, she did. I guess everyone isn't as innocent as they look..

"Mi fa venire voglia di sposarti ancora di più adesso." I mumble under my breath. (Makes me want to marry you even more now.)

"Oh e parli correntemente l'italiano? Pensavo avessi detto che non conoscevi la lingua" I say trying to act stern because of the previous events. I don't think it worked. (Oh and you do speak Italian fluently? I thought you said you didn't know the language)

"Yeah well, I kinda lied on that one" she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck.

"Mi hai mentito? Dovresti essere punito per avermi mentito." I smirk at her thinking of what I could do with that stunning body. (You lied to me? You should be punished for lying to me.)

I honestly couldn't care what if her Lila knew Italian I just want to get her back home to punish her for lying to me.

"Ooo kinky, I'll let you guys get to" "this" Lila waves her hands at me and walks away drinking her champagne. She probably went to go find Luca. They met last year at the same ball, they both hit of pretty well and started dating a few months ago, and she knows Italian great.

"Time for your punishment Tesoro" I scoop her up and throw her small body over my shoulder and walk towards the door. I make a mental note to call someone that can clean up the mess that was made in the ballroom.

I walk out of the double doors with Elena handing over my shoulder, walking to the car parked at the side of the road, she wiggles under my grip trying to escape the tight hold I have on her small waist. I open the sleek black car door and gently take her body of my shoulder to place her in the car.

Once we were both sat in the car I told the driver to take us back home.

I decided to play around with Elena while we wait. I placed my hand on her thigh feeling her body tense up at my touch.

My hand slowly crept up her thigh and my hand disappeared into the open part of her dress.

I slid my finger along the hem of her panties. I look over to my left and see her biting her lip looking out of the window.

I love the effect I have on her.

I continue to slide my finger on the inside of her panties hearing her faintly moan. I lean over to the small remote in the car and close the small window separating the front of the car to the back.

"Let it out baby" I whisper in her ear.

She shocks me by moving closer to me and begins to straddle my hips. She brings her face to mine.

Her body begins to grind against me making me harder by the second at this beautiful girl on my lap.

I pull away and bring my hand to her panties and rip them.

"Leo, I liked those!" She laughed at me. "I'll buy you 100 more" I laughed along with her.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.
She nods her head answering my question.

"How many times?" I ask.

"Just once, he left straight after tho" she giggled at the thought.

WHAT? Who to her virginity? And I didn't know about it!

"What's his name and social security number?." I say looking in her captivating eyes.

"His name is Liam and no your not killing him." She says still on my lap. I make another mental note to find out more information about him later.

She bring her hands up to my face and kisses me passionately, out tongues dance together while I find the zip of her dress.

Once I found the zip I pull it down and the dress falls at her legs. She's wearing a stunning black lace bra with what, was matching panties.

I undo her bra with one hand while the other rests on her perfect waist.

"I can't even do that" she gasps as she pulled away from our kiss.

I pull the bra away from her body and oh god. She's fucking perfect.

I begin to kiss her from her neck down to her stomach, she lets out a faint moan with my actions.

I cup one of her breasts in my hand and massage it as I claim her by marking myself on her neck. Her head falls back as she lets out a moan.

I can feel myself getting harder by the second. Fuck. I bring her face back to mine and kiss her again. My tongues swipes against her lip asking for permission to enter. She accepts and out tongues meet with each other again, moving in sync with one another.

The car suddenly comes to a halt. We're here? Fucks sake.

"We're here, we can continue this inside." I whisper in her ear.

She grabs her bra and dress putting them on. I zip up her dress since she was struggling and kiss her neck.

I'm so fucking lucky. I have a gorgeous woman, who is now my fiancé. What more could I ask for? Soon she will be the mafia queen standing by my side.

We walk inside standing side by side. My phone starts to ring annoying the hell out of me. If it's who I think it is this is going to take all night.

God sake.

"I'll be right back"I say and walk away answering the phone.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I can't believe we just did that.

I-we we're about to have you know what. In a car. With a man I met, like 5 days ago!

What's wrong with me?!

I walk up the stairs and go into my room. I take it the dress and hang it up in my closet. I grab the shirt I was wearing earlier.

Climbing into the bed I try and recollect what happened tonight. Leo got out of hand when fighting, I kissed him. A man tried to touch me, So I took him down on the floor. Leo and I danced then I nearly got killed, I ended up killing someone. Then me and Leo nearly had sex, in a car. FUCK!

This night was a disaster. With the memory's of last night I drift of into the darkness of the room, and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a busy chapter!
Some spice for y'all
Tysm for 600 views!
Follow my tik tok- http.rossa1 for book recommendations!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

3.3K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
448K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
200 13 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
731K 11.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...