When You Saved Me

Bởi AllieRosenthal

Callie has always lived in the darkness, men coming and using her at their will. She thought that this was al... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
*Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
*Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 36

2.2K 49 12
Bởi AllieRosenthal

Steve P.O.V

I passed the baby off to Tony and my arms feel cold and empty. Since coming out of the ice last year, I never thought I'd be able to have a family of my own, the confusion and agony from waking up in a time where there could be no future with the woman I loved was excruciating.

But then Callie came.

When I hold her it's like a hole is filled, I love her as if she were mine, and when she's in my arms I can almost imagine that she is. But when Tony asks for her back I have to relinquish her and I am painfully reminded that she is his baby, not mine.

The loneliness is all encompassing, some nights I feel like I can't breathe from the crushing weight of it. I just want to hold her, to have her look at me that way, as if I'm all that mattered in the world. She doesn't see Captain America, she just sees me, and I'm able to forget that I've been placed in the wrong time period, she gives me somewhere to belong.

I watch Tony walk away with her, a lump in my throat. Sighing I turn back around and continue walking back to my room, shoving my hands in my pockets so they don't feel so empty.

When I get to my door I surprise myself by walking right past it, passing Bruce's and landing on Thor's, rapping my knuckles on the hard wood.

He answers within a few seconds, "Oh, Steven! What can I do for you?" He asks, jovially but with a hint of confusion.

"Uh, it's not Steven, just Steve." I correct him, and he grins at me admitting to the fact that it was deliberate. "I thought I'd see what you were up to, like if you wanted to catch a movie or something..." I suddenly feel foolish, and Thor's surprise sinks the feeling in even further.

"Ah, that would've been nice, but I was just about to go see Jane." He replies awkwardly.

"That's okay, next time then."

"Yes, next time!" He claps me on the shoulder and shuffles past me but stops a short way down the hall, looking back at me, the concern evident on his face. "Sorry, maybe Bruce and Natasha would though?"

I simply nod and tell him to have a good time, and amble back down the hall perking up when I see the aforementioned couple walking towards me.

"Hey guys, what are you up to?" I ask hopefully.

"Steve! We were just going out to grab a bite. What are you doing?" Natasha says. 

"I was just seeing if Thor wanted to catch a movie but he can't." I shrug, trying to sound casual. I resist the urge to ask if I can go with them, unsure if I could handle the rejection.

"Oh, that's a bummer." Bruce says, a strange sympathetic grimace dancing over his complexion. "I'd invite you to come with us but we could only get a table for two."

"Oh that's okay," I stammer, receiving the rejection anyways. I try and smile, telling them to have a good time, but despite my best efforts they  notice my disappointment.

"When we get back from dinner come to my room, we can all play cards or something?" Nat says.

"Yeah, sure that sounds fun." I tell her, she hugs me and I feel my stomach flip at the warmth of her body against mine. She then intertwines her fingers with Bruce and they head off together, and I'm once again left standing alone.

I sigh and wander back to my room, I'll just wait until I hear Bruce and Nat come back.

Natasha P.O.V

Bruce and I get into the car and he pulls out onto the highway towards the city. "Why did you tell Steve that he couldn't come with us?"

"Did you see how lonely he looked? I was trying to be nice."

"Did you forget what you're wearing under that?" He says, pulling at my cotton dress.

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot!" I giggle as he slips a hand up my thigh. I bought some lingerie to celebrate our 2 month anniversary, a leather suit with the breasts open and a thong style bottom for easy access. I had shown Bruce briefly before we left giving him an instant erection, but told him he'd have to wait till after dinner.

"I didn't want him there for that, I can't believe you invited him back to your room!" He whines as I stop his fingers from sliding under the fabric at my groin.

"You're not allowed to touch," I purr, "but you can look," I snicker, pulling the stretchy fabric down below my full, perky breasts. The leather fabric runs down my sternum and wrapping around, but my boobs are entirely free, my nipples hardening in the chill of the still warming vehicle.

He glances over his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, "oh my god." He groans, rubbing a hand over the bulge in his pants.

"Keep your eyes on the road, you have to drive. And don't start that, what if you can't when we get home?"

"Ugh, but if I keep going up and down I'm going to get blue balls," he protests.

"Well if you can promise to be able to have proper sex when we get home..." I whisper, leaning over and unzipping his pants. I tug the waistband of his boxer shorts down and I begin sucking on his cock.

"Oh," he groans, wrapping a hand in my hair, "I'm pulling over."

I feel the car swerve off the pavement onto gravel and shift into park with a jolt. He tilts his chair back and begins thrusting his hips with my movement.

"Oh god, Nat. Oh, I'm going to cum." He moans, so I pull him out of my mouth, and let him finish into a clump of tissues. "Fuck, what are we going to do about Cap because I'm not missing out on getting my hands all over you tonight." He says, zipping himself back into his trousers.

"I'll just tell him that we'll text him when he can come over? Or that I have a headache and cancel?" I say, shrugging myself back into my dress as Bruce pulls onto the freeway.

We make it to the restaurant and through dinner without another incident, drinking wine and chatting. By the time dessert comes I'm well past tipsy, and am finding the man in front of me becoming increasingly more attractive.

He grins at me, licking his lips, "what?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking it's about time to go home," I say winking at him, nudging his thigh with my foot.

"You're drunk," he laughs and my heart could burst at the perfection of him.

"Aren't you?" I giggle, grasping his hand from across the table. He shakes his head no, intertwining his fingers with my own, "but the bottle is empty," I blurt in confusion.

He lets out a bark of laughter and says, "I had one glass Nat, the rest was all you," he winks at me making my stomach flip flop.

"When we get home we'll have to catch you up." I say, and then lowering my voice I whisper, "I would take you right here on this table if we were alone."

He gulps, "we better get home then." He scrunches his nose at me and waves down the waitress for the bill.
*
*
*
When we get home I tell Bruce to go grab a bottle of something and to meet me in my room, "I'll be waiting for you." I whisper into his ear and press my palm into his crotch for emphasis. He mumbles something unintelligible and then practically sprints off to the bar.

I rush down the hall to my room and slip inside. I quickly remove my dress and check my reflection. Once I'm satisfied with the placement of all the various straps I lay on the bed, spreading my legs so when he enters he has a full, sultry view.

I run a finger across the soft folds between my legs, I could get started without him, that would really turn him on. I'm throbbing with anticipation, it's agonizing. I begin gently stroking between my legs, and with my other hand fondling my bare nipples.

I throw my head back against the cushions, closing my eyes. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door, he's sooner than I expected, he must have just sprinted, I smile at the thought and call for him to come in, doing my best to look desirable.

The door opens and he says, "hey," and then gasps.

I snap open my eyes, that's not his voice.

Standing in my doorway is Steve, his eyes wide in shock and his mouth hanging open, a deck of cards falls from his hands, thumping softly against the floor. His eyes are glued to my torso, his erection pressing hard against the soft fabric of his checkered pajamas, and for an instant I'm struck by how long he is.

"Steve!" I scream, remembering myself and slapping my legs together, I grab the throw blanket off the end of the bed and cover myself.

"Oh, sorry! I heard you come home, I came for cards." He stammers, his eyes still stuck at my now covered body, his chest rising and falling, a wet spot forming where the tip of his erection meets the fabric.

"Steve! Fix yourself!" I snap at him, and he looks down at his groin and yelps.

He reaches a hand in to pull it up and tuck it under his waistband, but his movements are clumsy and brash, and he accidentally tucks his shirt inside so the pink tip of his hard on is peeking out behind the drawstring.

I think how long he must be if he can't even fit inside his pants, "oh honey, you're poking out there," I groan covering my eyes.

"Oh my god," he yells in horror and pulls his t-shirt out from his pants, finally covering himself. 

"Steve you need to go." I clear my throat awkwardly.

"Y-yeah. Sorry. I'm sorry," he stutters as he backs out of the room and shuts the door.

Less than a minute later Bruce comes in, carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Hey I just passed Steve," he says, a peculiar expression on his face.

"Ugh, yes," I moan and proceed to tell him all about the horrible encounter.

"Oh geez, poor Steve." Bruce laughs. "I should check on him. One second." He says and leaves, coming back a few seconds later.

I raise my eyebrows at him, opening the bottle of alcohol, "so?"

"Yeah, he's in the shower, but he's definitely jacking off so... we're going to leave him for a minute." Bruce is blushing but he can't seem to stop smiling, he seems to be taking a strange joy out of the situation.

"You could hear him?"

"Oh, yeah. He often does in the shower, I can hear it from my room actually. Which is why we usually sleep in here, because I figure if I can hear him he can hear me."

"Oh my god! Tomorrow is going to be so awkward," I groan, covering my face with the blanket.

"Yeah but.... I want to see it now, he got to so.... it's my turn." He grins at me, so I tell him to go out the door for a second and get back into position. I feel a bit foolish this time but fair is fair.

He comes back in and the effect is the same as on Steve, except this time I don't stop.

"Wow," Bruce says, coming to join me on the bed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
901K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one