strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

038; on a date

1.7K 58 56
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA WAS PRACTICALLY SKIPPING AS SHE ENTERED HER APARTMENT. she hadn't noticed daniel and maddy on the couch, pulling away from each other the moment that she opened the door. aniela just went into the kitchen, her headphones playing music very loudly as she grabbed a bag of animal crackers. 

maddy could practically feel the pure joy radiating off of the younger girl, causing her to furry her eyebrows. it was way more than usual, so much that maddy felt like retreating back into daniel, not wanting to pop aniela's bubble of happiness. 

daniel laughed slightly, wrapping his arm around maddy as they both turned to face aniela. really they were just ignoring the fact that aniela interrupted their make-out session, so now their attention went to what had the girl so excited. 

"well hello to you too." maddy laughed, subtly leaning into daniel's hold. aniela turned around, jumping slightly now noticing the two on the couch. 

"oh hi." the green eyed girl grinned happily, pulling out her headphones so she didn't accidently miss something that they were saying. maddy raised her eyebrow as she watched aniela open the animal cracker bag, going to grab a few and pouring them in a small plastic cup. 

"you're oddly happy, why?" daniel raised his eyebrow, watching the girl lean on the kitchen island, before putting an animal cracker in her mouth. 

"i don't know." aniela shrugged, biting back a grin as she already knew what her next words were. "ask my boyfriend." she tried to speak normally before the smile over took her face the moment she did. aniela just went into her room, trying to keep her excitement level to a minimum, thought she didn't think anyone would blame her for being happy. 

"the fuck are you talking about you don't have a boyfriend-" maddy cut herself off, her eyes going wide once she realized that the boyfriend was a recent thing, meaning zach finally did it. 

daniel and maddy's jaws dropped, not having believed that zach was actually going to do it. but it certainly did explain why she was suddenly so happy. it also explained why she had been so oblivious to them, but aniela really was just like that. she didn't really notice her surroundings, but she would realize it eventually once someone brought it up. 

"OH SHIT WAIT-" maddy and daniel scrambled to get up, suddenly wanting every detail pulled out of aniela. it wasn't their fault she had just dropped a bomb and retreated, she had to be expecting questions. 

the two of them walked into aniela's room, finding her simply sat on her bed, still snacking on the animal crackers. it just so happened to be the bag that zach had bought her the week before, and suddenly she felt the need to eat that one specifically, ignoring the already opened one. it was fine that bag was practically finished anyways. 

"he asked you out?!" both daniel and maddy exclaimed at the same time, looking at each other with weird stares before turning back to aniela and sending her the same questioning gaze. 

"woah cool you guys are like telepathetic- wait no telepathic yeah that's the word." aniela corrected herself, guiding them off topic without meaning too. 

"no we're not we just said it at the same time." daniel furrowed his eyebrows, which caused maddy to hit his chest so that he could go back on topic. "right sorry." he shook his head before looking back at aniela. 

"he asked you out?!" daniel repeated, as if he was picking back up where he left off. aniela's smile grew right back on her face, everything flashing through her mind because of it being a fresh new memory. 

"mhm." she simply hummed and daniel and maddy just blinked before they started talking over each other. aniela's eyes started darting between the two of them, not understanding what they were saying because of them speaking so quickly and saying different things at the same time. 

"wait wait i can't hear you guys." she waved her hand, causing the two of them to stop speaking momentarily. "please one at a time." she frowned trying to figure out what they were saying. 

"well what happened?! you can't just say that and not explain!" maddy moved over to sit next to aniela, waiting for the explanation to come. 

aniela told them every single detail, freaking out herself just as they did. daniel felt out of place being as they were acting so much like girls that he didn't like it, but then again he also was happy for his two best friends. he didn't want to ruin anything so he just let aniela practically screech, though he did wonder how maddy understood her with how she spoke. 

"i'm back!" zach simply spoke, pacing his keys down and slipping off his shoes. his family had already been gathered in the kitchen so all he did was walk in, going into the fridge and grabbing a water. 

"where have you been?" his mom asked as he greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. zach bit his cheek as he tried his best to contain a smile, just sitting right next to his brother on the other side of the counter. 

"i was on a date." he spoke nonchalantly, causing ryan to raise his eyebrows, now suddenly wanting to pay attention to his brother. 

"a date huh?" he questioned and zach nodded, a small smile already settled on his lips as he took a sip from his water bottle. 

"yup." 

"well was this special girl by any chance called aniela?" josh asked his son. 

they all knew aniela, being as she had come over a couple times, but besides that all zach did was speak about her. every time something as small as her smiling at him happened, he would go home and just rant to his mom how precious her smile is. 

and the entire family knew how zach felt about aniela, just by the way he spoke about her. and myta took pride in the face that she was the reason he texted her. well really she texted her, just through zach's phone and against his will. 

"maybe." zach responded, closing the water bottle and wiping his mouth for any excess water. reese sighed as she turned to look at zach, the sound coming out rather dramatically which caught zach's attention. 

"what's up reese?" he furrowed his eyebrows, a confused expression covering zach's face as he turned to look at his little sister. 

"when are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" she scrunched up her face and zach looked down with the smile back on his face, a blush covering his cheeks. 

"I already did." he responded causing the family to erupt in cheers. 

"atta boy!" josh ruffled his hair, as ryan shook his shoulder. myta laughed as she watched them congratulate him. 

"took you long enough yeah?" myta teased causing zach to narrow his eyes at her. 

"you just had to say that didn't you." he shook his head as his mom laughed. 

"sorry we've all been waiting for a while." she shrugged and zach shook his head, a small laugh escaping his lips. 

"wait wait what did she say?" reese asked rationally, never having got the answer from zach. 

"she said yes, who wouldn't? i'm awesome." zach joked, shrugging and reese nodded as an excited grin settled on her face. 

"you see we like her." ryan pointed at him and zach furrowed his eyeborws. 

"what do you mean?" 

"what you thought we liked kayla?" josh raised his eyebrows and zach rolled his eyes. 

"well i'm not with kayla, i'm with aniela now. and i'm happy." another blush came across his cheeks and ryan tilted his head slightly as he watched his brother. 

"how can you be happy you've just asked her ou-" he was cut off by his dad slapping the back of his head. "I mean yay he's happy." ryan spoke unenthusiastically to bother zach and the older boy only rolled his eyes.

zach looked over to his mom, just to see her sitting there with a raised eyebrow as if she were waiting for something. zach shifted uncomfortably, thinking she was waiting for him to confess something he had done in school, but then he remembered that they weren't in texas anymore and there was nothing he could really 'do wrong'. 

"yes..." he trailed off, sending the same perplexed look back towards his mom. 

"i'm waiting for my thank you." she simply spoke, causing the other three to become more invested in the conversation. 

"thank you? what for? birthing me? thanks mom?" he tilted his head to the side as he tried to figure out what myta meant. 

"i think she meant for texting aniela for you." ryan pointed out and zach opened his mouth to shoot back a response. 

"no! i was the one who texted her." zach spoke uneasily, not knowing if his statement was even correct or not. 

"no no, i seem to remember 'you just murdered your son' very clearly." josh defended and zach pursed his lips, knowing they were right. 

"thanks mom." 

"for what?" she raised her eyebrow, pulling it all out of him just to prove that she was right. 

"for causing my happiness, i don't know!" he laughed, jumping off the stool and going off so he could go to his room. 

"i'm gonna go text the guys before they yell at me because they found out through her and not me." he spoke waving them off and disappearing into his room. 

"i've never seen him this happy." josh wrapped his arm around his wife as they look at zach's door, which was now closed. 

"he could barely wipe that smile off of his face." she let out a sigh of content, before high fiving her husband. 

"never mind i can't tell the guys maddy already did." zach walked back out of his room, "you guys up for a movie?" 

"always." reese said, grabbing zach's hand and pulling him into the living room. 

(✨🕊🥴)
HI

mmk i dont know what to say but i love you all and pls stay safe <3

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
71K 2.1K 31
[ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’, ๐œ๐ฆ๐› ] (๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒโ…๐ŸŽ„) " can't you see that I want you ?" "I just want to be with you...
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
31.4K 1K 25
-๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ -peachysea...