ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„

By http_rossa

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”... More

Disclaimers!
Character mood boards
Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 4)
Chapter 5)
Chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
Chapter 11)
Chapter 12)
Chapter 13)
Chapter 14)
Chapter 15)
Chapter 16)
Chapter 17)
Chapter 18)
Chapter 19)
Chapter 20)
Chapter 21)
Chapter 22)
Chapter 23)
Chapter 24)
Chapter 25)
Chapter 26)
Chapter 27)
Chapter 28)
Chapter 29)
Chapter 30)
Chapter 31)
Chapter 32)
Chapter 33)
Chapter 34)
Chapter 35)
Chapter 36)
Chapter 37)
Chapter 38)
Chapter 39)
Chapter 40)
Chapter 41)
Chapter 42)
Chapter 43)
Chapter 44)
Chapter 45)
Chapter 46)
Chapter 47)
Chapter 48)
Chapter 49)
Chapter 50)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 3)

149K 2.6K 2.2K
By http_rossa

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

With that in mind I slowly start to close my eyes, imagining life with her. Darkness enveloped my body pulling me into the chambers of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes start to flicker open slowly awakening my body for the day to begin, when my vision becomes more clear I begin moving upwards from the uncomfortable table leg gouging into my back. At a stable point on my back I look down my stomach to see a bruise forming near my abdomen. Great that's gonna hurt I think to myself.

10 minutes later of catching my breath, I carefully begin to stand up using a chair for support. After stable, I limp to the door and leave the room. Stumbling to my room, I closed the door making sure not to wake father.

I reached my bathroom and undressed to get in the shower, the hot water relaxed my muscles making it bearable to move again. After washing my body careful not to hurt my chest and new bruises forming I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a soft towel around my body.

Once dressed, I decided to pack a bag since today was the day I was finally leaving this hell hole.

What could be worse than this? Shoving all the clothes I had in the bag I zipped it up and placed it on the bed. Deciding to walk downstairs to have breakfast I heard talking in the kitchen, I went to investigate trying to work around being heard or seen by my father.

Looking around I saw three figures all arguing around the countertop. One of the men noticed me staring and came up to me, looking up the man was huge! At least 6'2.

The intimidating man finally spoke up in a deep voice "we leave in 15 minutes to pack whatever you need" he said and walked away striding.

When it finally sunk in what he had just said I ran back upstairs and fell onto my bed in tears. I was actually being sold to a gang leader..my father wasn't lying he was selling me. For how much? I know he doesn't exactly have a good relationship with me but I'm still his daughter. Or so I thought anyway.

10 minutes later I got of my bed, looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy and red with crying. Putting on some shoes and grabbing my bad, I walked down the stairs to see one of the men handing my father two large wads of fresh cash. Is that all I'm worth? Two wads of cash maybe not even $1000. Wow.

That's what you would expect tho right? An abused kid just wanting someone to love her, not even worth $1000.

"Uh- I-I'm ready." I said quietly. The intimidating man came up to me again grabbing my wrist dragging me to the front door.

Could at least have less of a tight grip I thought internally rolling my eyes. "Pleasure doing business with you" the other man said while walking over to the door where we stood.

Pulled outside I saw a huge black limousine parked outside my house. Well old house. Threw inside and buckled up I began to think what was going to happen to me.

Would I become some slut used for sex and pleasure? Or would I be beat even worse than my father did to me? I hope not.

After contemplating what could happen I felt my eyes welling up with tears, resting my head against the back of the limo I sniffled catching the attention to one of the men sat across from me. Looking at me he opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.

A single tear flew down my cheek onto my black leggings, finally the man spoke up again "you ok?" Is this dude serious right now? I've been fucking sold to a gang leader, abused mentally and physically, now I'm probably going to be used and taken advantage of by men three times the size of me. Of course I'm not ok, how clueless is he? "I'm fine" I said quietly continuing to look out the window at the passing trees and houses.

Time passed by as we reached a large black gate 'protecting' the mansion.

Unbuckling my seatbelt I was dragged outside once again to meet the man himself Leo Hernandez. How fun. "Elena, so good to see you again" he said in a husky voice. I looked back again to meet his eyes staring at me like I had something on my face.

Oh wait I do a huge ass bruise curtesy of my father. The man holding my arm finally let go releasing his right grip on my wrist. At this point I can't feel much to do with pain but that hurt.

I brought my wrist up and rubbed it with my other had in pain. I huffed annoyingly. " s-so I have some uh questions" I said proudly but inside I was pissing my self.

"What may that be Tesoro?" Leo spoke in a deep voice with a sexy Italian accent. "Ok um..one why the hell do you have such a tight grip?" I said turning to the man who was previously holding on my wrist. "Two I don't want to be some slut that's used to please you horny men and three don't treasure me, I know I may be your 'property' but I'm my own person and would appreciate it if you don't act like you want to fuck me" I spoke in a confident manner and instantly regretted my choice of words.

I looked around and saw the two men with wide eyes. Great I just disrespected one of the most feared men in the world.

"You know Italian?" Leo said trying to contain his anger. Didn't work though, I could already see a vein about to pop on his temple.

"N-no I just know some words um.. I'm sorry I called you horny and basically everything that j-just came out of my mouth" I'm dead, I officially dead.  Leo can't find out that I know Italian.

Before anyone could say anything one of the men spoke up "lei ha una bocca no, forse fa anche dei bei pompini" he snickered and looked back down to his phone. What did he just say? Something about blow jobs, great I'm being labeled as a toy now.

"Dante shut the fuck up and go inside, trattare male con lei" Leo spoke with a hint of anger in his voice. The man who I assume is 'Dante' walked inside and was followed soon by the other guy "I'm just gonna leave you two to kiss and make up, I'm bored as fuck out here" he said and walked in following Dante.

Now I'm left outside with a serial killer, how comforti- before I could even finish my thought I was pushed against a wall by my neck, struggling to breath he leaned against my ear sending shivers down my spine I could feel his breath against my neck as he spoke "you will not disrespect me, your lucky I'm letting you do the hook this time or you may be punished" my eyes widened at what he just said.

"Not in the way you think, I am your fiancé after all. I'll see you inside Tesoro" He said then letting go of my neck and striding away fixing his suit and tie.

Sliding down the wall trying to get in my head what he just said, I'm his fiancé? WHAT? I don't want to marry him, I want to marry for love not being forced into it. A couple minutes later I stood up and slowly walked through the door and all eyes turned to me.

There was at least 20 men in here all pondering and looking at me. They all started whispering and staring like I'm a snack. I looked down at my clothes feeling self conscious and saw what they where all staring at. The one day I don't put a bra on is the day I see 25 horny men wanting to fuck anything and anyone.

I crossed my arms covering my chest and walked over to the only person who looked familiar here. Dante. He was on his phone looking at it intensely, I rolled my eyes and waved my hand over his face. He looked up at my face and his eyes dropped to my chest. Again? I thought.

"Do you have any food?" I said to his face, his eyes shifted from my chest to my face.

"Uh I'll have someone cook you something" he said walking out to probably find someone.

I turned around to and saw once again, everyone staring at me. "What?" I spoke to everyone and they all turned away to continue whatever they where doing.

Dante walked back in with a plate of spaghetti and tomato sauce, he placed it in front of me and grabbed a fork. Grabbing the fork and twirling it around I took the first bite. Oh my gosh.

Not barely eating anything since yesterday morning takes a toll on you.

I began to chew the pure bliss and moaned at the taste. Everyone's heads turned around to me in shock, someone even spit out the water they were drinking from my random outburst. All their eyes looked at me in lust as I kept eating. When I was finished I got up and walked to the sink.

They all began to whisper thinking I couldn't hear what they were saying. "That ass" "fuck me" "is she begging for it or what?" They all spoke.

All eyes turned away from me and followed the man walking into the room. Guess who? Yep the one and only Leo Hernandez. Everyone stood up in respect and sat back down when Leo nodded to say so.

His eyes scanned the room and met with mine. I trembled in fear as he started to walk over to me. "I'm setting some new rules" he announced to the 'gang'.

He stood next to me and placed his hand on my lower back. People turned their heads towards us. "So" he exclaimed "here are the rules, don't look, touch, speak or even think about my fiancé or I will kill you, you will all show Elena the same amount of respect as you do to me. Is that clear?" Everyone nodded in response.

The door swung open and two stunning girls walked in, they both wore dark clothes and each a leather jacket, one had jet black hair and the other dark brown hair.

"Oh brother, getting possessive as always, women aren't toys you hide under your bed when you feel like it" the girl with jet black hair said while walking over to us.

"Cora, Gabriela what are you doing here?" Leo said in a stern voice. "Now is that the way to treat your little sisters? We just wanted to see you brother!" The dark haired girl said. "No I'm only kidding we need to talk" she said sternly facing Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi y'all, I'm back I kinda took a break from writing due to school work but I'm all caught up now! Kinda..
! I do NOT condone calling anyone a slut this is just for the story purpose ONLY please do not disrespect women or anyone by calling them a slut! I do not use this word in real life and neither should you!
My tik tok is http.rosa1 if yall wanna follow me!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 190 16
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
41.9K 524 40
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL, FIRST PUBLISHED, STORYLINE! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Eyes on me. I want to see...
448K 8.4K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...