strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

029; don't kill me

2.2K 70 80
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"HI BAE'S WE'RE GOING SHOPPING." maddy spoke to aniela's camera, clapping her hands together. the camera zoomed in on aniela's face right after, seeing her frown when she noticed she only had one animal cracker left. 

"we're just like sitting in the lobby of our apartment waiting for cammy the corvette, but like i'm like fearing for my life because someone decided that zach is a good driver." maddy pursed her lips, as the camera blurred her voice and really just focused on aniela who was trying to save her last animal cracker. 

"wait zach's driving?" aniela snapped back into reality when she heard, maddy just nodding in response. "oh we're gonna die." 

"i tried telling daniel that he should drive but um he said no. if there is no rest of this video than we died and eden finished editing this video." maddy laughed nervously as she saw the familiar white car pull right in front of the building. 

"hold on i'll be right back." maddy said turning off the camera as the guys walked out of the car. 

"ella! ella! they let me drive!" zach grinned excitedly waving his keys around as he met her half way. 

"please don't kill me, I totally want to live to my parents dinner on saturday." aniela spoke sarcastically and zach furrowed his eyebrows, wrapping his arms around her waist the moment she was within arms length. 

"you make it sound like you want me to kill you." zach raised his eyebrow as her arms went around him. 

"i wouldn't be opposed to it." 

"aniela." maddy warned and the girl raised her eyebrows. 

"i didn't mean that." she lied, turning to zach as the two of them started laughing quietly so maddy wouldn't attack them. 

"wait ana your parents invited you over for dinner?" daniel asked as he put his arm over maddy's shoulder. 

"yeah i don't want to go though. it's just going to be criticism the entire time." aniela spoke as she rested her head on zach's shoulder, closing her eyes so she could calm herself down before she got worked up. 

"You can't cancel?" zach frowned, feeling bad for the girl because he knew that she was dreading it since she had gotten the call from her mom. 

"no, i should probably go, i haven't seen them since august anyway." she shrugged before pulling away from zach and going to the passenger's seat of the car. 

"august?! aniela it's january." 

"I don't want to talk about it, can we get animal crackers?" aniela asked as they all went into the car. 

"i got you some, they're in the car." zach said grabbing her wrist and pulling her in for another hug. "you're birthday is in a couple of days." he mumbled as if she already didn't know. 

"yeah i know." 

"we should do something." daniel interrupted and zach rolled his before pulling away from the embrace and just wrapping his arm around her shoulder. 

"we can watch a movie?" aniela suggested and daniel shook his head. 

"no way ana it's your birthday!" he laughed, "we watch movies all the time." 

"it's not that big of a deal, it happens every year. as long as you guys are there i'll be fine." she shrugged before getting into the passenger seat of zach's car. 

"why doesn't she want to do anything for her birthday?" daniel frowned as he looked over to maddy and she just sighed as she placed her hands on his shoulders and forced him to meet her eyes. 

"aniela doesn't like attention on her but she likes spending time with her friends. as long as you me and zach are there we'll make her entire week." she explained and daniel only furrowed his eyebrows. 

"but-" 

"let it go." maddy raised her eyebrow slightly and daniel hesitated before nodding. 

"zachary dean i swear-" aniela threatened when he threw yet another box of brownies into the cart. the four of them had spent the whole day going around LA and finding what they needed, but now aniela and maddy needed groceries because the house was practically empty. 

mostly because everytime zach and daniel were over they ate everything in their sight. 

"oh she pulled the full name what're you going to do?" maddy laughed as she shoved aniela's camera in zach's face. zach just rolled his eyes before pushing the camera away and going over to aniela. 

"but i want brownies." he pouted, wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder. maddy and daniel looked at each other with the same knowing smirks. 

"okay but you don't need fifty of them, just one is fine." 

"ugh fine." zach sighed, going to take out all the other brownie boxes and keeping just one in the cart. 

"sorry ana looks like you have a lot of editing to do." maddy zoomed in on her face and aniela only shrugged daniel grabbed hold of the cart and went onto the next aisle destination. 

"what else do we need?" maddy asked as aniela pulled out a list on her phone of what they had left to get. 

"um cereal and almond milk, cheez its for when the boys are over, um yogurt, and i need a new toothbrush." aniela finished listing off and daniel looked over her shoulder. 

"didn't you want to get that viny-" he started but zach elbowed him harshly to shut him up. 

"you guys go ahead, we'll catch up." zach smile and aniela only nodded slowly before going off with maddy to where the cereal was. 

"what was that for?!" daniel exclaimed once the girls were gone, rubbing the side where zach had hit him. 

"don't remind her about the vinyl, that's one of the things i got her for her birthday." zach glared and daniel shot his hands up in defense. 

"my bad. wait one of the things?" 

"let's go before maddy makes a joke about us making out." zach ignored him and went over to grab another bag of brownies.

"zach i-" 

"are y'all making out?" maddy yelled over to them from the next aisle over, aniela bursting into laughter after hearing her comment. 

"no mads the only one i'm going to make out with is you." daniel winked at her when they met up with the girls again. maddy rolled her eyes while aniela's eyes went wide at his comment, her eyes meeting zach's. 

"are they-" she cut herself off and zach just shrugged, not knowing the answer himself. zach placed another box of brownies in the cart and aniela narrowed her eyes at him. 

"put it back." 

"but i don't want to." zach whined, but the look on aniela's face caused him to take the box back out and place it on a random shelf. 

"whipped." daniel coughed out and zach glared at him. 

"simp." zach coughed back, daniel just sending the same glare to him that zach had sent first. 

"okay before you to start arguing," maddy gesturing between the two boys, "let's finish here so we can get food." 

"aniela i'm bored." zach spoke, walking up to her as she ate her food. they had been back at the girls' apartments, daniel and maddy going out to get food and just coming back. 

"give me a sec barry's about to beat him up." aniela moved and zach furrowed his eyebrows.

"who's barry-" he turned around to see an episode of the flash playing on her tv. daniel was okay with it only because it wasn't another episode of hannah montana. 

"barry allen bro, get it straight." aniela glanced up to meet his eyes for a second before going back to looking at the screen and grabbing a french fry. 

"who's barry allen?" zach frowned and aniela's eyes went wide as he sat down to pay attention to the tv show. 

"what do you mean 'who's bary allen'-" aniela snapped her head towards him and maddy started laughing. 

"oh zach you dragged yourself into deep shit." 

"barry allen?! the flash?! zach we need to educate you." aniela shook her head, grabbing hold of his arm and yanking him to sit next to her and then grabbing the controller from the coffee table. 

"i'm going to be stuck here for a while aren't i?" zach pursed his lips as he watched her move all the way to season one. she knew the show inside and out, and yeah she was going to force zach to watch the entire series. 

"you're stuck man. good luck." maddy patted his shoulder and zach just smiled before laying down, pulling aniela down with him. zach wrapped his arms around her, feeling the girl cuddle into him as he placed a kiss on her head. 

"i don't mind." zach shrugged, going to look the tv as she pressed play on the first episode. 

"hey i'm fine with it as long as it isn't hannah montana." daniel shrugged, putting his arm around maddy smoothly as he leaned back on the couch. 

"stop sleeping on hannah montana, that show is awesome." zach lifted his hand to point at him scoldingly before he wrapped his arm around aniela again. 

"i don't know who the child in the relationship, ana or zach." daniel whispered over to maddy, and she just let out a laugh. 

"it's zachary." 

"it's ella." zach and aniela spoke at the same time before narrowing their eyes at each other. 

"it's the animal cracker intake that's what it is." maddy shook her head, leaning into daniel as they all put their attention to the screen. 

"what is it with you guys and attacking my life decisions, let me watch hannah montana and eat my animal crackers in peace." aniela pouted before wrapping her arms around zach and placing her head on his shoulder. 

"hey i'm not complaining, you're the only person who doesn't steal my chicken tenders because you're too busy eating yours." zach told her and aniela furrowed her eyebrows before looking back up at him. 

"who steals your chicken tenders?" 

"freya." 

"freya steals your chicken tenders?" maddy raised her eyebrows. 

"did i stutter?" 

"alright geez no need to be rude." the girl shot her hands up in defense and daniel threw a french fry towards his bandmate. 

"thank you for the free french fry." zach grinned and daniel only glared back. 

"loser." 

dropout-out." 

liked by corbynbesson, freyadaniels, chelsearoberts, and 22,293 others 

anielacarson: HI im zach 😝 give me free clout before ella takes her phone back mmk

tagged: imzachherron  

tap to view comments: 

username: oh okay hi zach 

username: oh he has aniela's phone mhm 

username: oh wait he calls her ella 🥺

edensailors: and this is why aniela isn't texting back- 😭
↪️anielacarson: no bc im enjoying reading all of ur messages 
↪️seaveydaniel: WAIT DUDE GO THROUGH ME AND ANIELA'S 
↪️anielacarson: IK I JUST STARTED LMAO 😭

username: omg hi bestie 

username: his smile is so cute wait 🥺

username: oh okay zach i see u 

maddytaylor: okay but ana boutta punch u in the face give her the phone 
↪️anielacarson: lies aniela's weak 

username: heyyy zach 

username: me patiently waiting for zach to respond 

username: loml things 

freyadaniels: sir im here for aniela- 
↪️anielacarson: i don't like u
↪️freyadaniels: u love me shush 

username: idc what anyone says they r dating 

username: zaniela at its finest 

username: ana pls respond somehow i want to see that- 

username: who's this guy and why is he attractive- 

username: expose aniela 
↪️anielacarson: i cant theres nothing to expose 

username: zach marry me 

username: i haven't accepted the fact that they're dating i just cant- 

username: zach's only ever active on everyone elses social media but his own 

username: zach go back to one of ur exs tbh i dont like aniela 

seaveydaniel: omg hey hottie 
↪️anielacarson: omg hey 

username: oh to be aniela 

username: okay cutie i see u 

(✨🕊🥴)
boring filler chapter my bad 

i suck at fillers wbk 

onto the next one 

hehe i like the next chapter but i love you guys and pls stay safe <3

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.6K 32
-๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐„๐‹ ๐’๐„๐€๐•๐„๐˜ โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ โ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข โž โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ยฉ -peachyseaveyโ„ข
123 2 20
read to find out
886 127 37
"You can keep breaking my heart, but I'll still be loving you." /// "I want you, now and forever." ///
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...