strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

028; non-existent dog

1.9K 78 69
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANIELA I SWEAR IF I HEAR THE CRUNCHING OF THOSE STUPID ANIMAL CRACKERS ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO-" maddy started but aniela only watched her as she slowly put another animal cracker in her mouth. maddy closed her eyes to contain her annoyance before turning around from what she had been doing and snatching the bag of snacks out of the green-eyed-girl's hands. 

"okay what's up with you?" maddy crossed her arms and aniela only shrugged, looking around the room so she could find something to occupy her hands with. she now felt awkward just sitting there, and because naturally she was a quiet person, she didn't really know what to speak about. 

"is this about yesterday?" she asked and aniela just shrugged once more, grabbing her phone that had been in her pocket. "ana i can't help you if you don't speak." maddy narrowed her eyes as she sat next to her best friend. 

"what happened yesterday?" aniela blinked innocently, trying to disregard the fact that that had been on her mind since zach had left her apartment the night before. 

"aniela." maddy sent the girl the 'stop deflecting i know you're over thinking' look, and somehow aniela decoded it right away. 

"maddy." aniela shot back, narrowing her eyes slightly as the two of them entered a small staring contest. though aniela found it awkward just staring at each other so she broke it, knowing that she needs to tell maddy what was on her mind. 

"fine, okay so who just runs away? he ran away because he doesn't see me like the way that i want him too." the younger sighed causing maddy to frown before getting more serious. 

"look you froze remember? maybe he was just nervous and instead of freezing he ran out. everyone has different instincts, but you'd never know if you don't speak to him." maddy placed her hand on aniela's should and aniela bit her cheek as she thought about maddy's words. 

"i don't know mads-" 

"you need to talk to him." maddy interrupted her, knowing that she was just going to continue to make excuses. 

"but maddy-" 

"aniela i'm serious. you need to talk to zach." maddy patted her knee before getting up. 

"i can't talk to him that's terrifying!" aniela's eyes widened a significant amount and maddy rolled her eyes as she went to the door so she could walk out of her own bedroom. 

"daniel's on his way to pick me up, i'll see you later." maddy sent her friend a smile before walking to the front door. 

"wait maddy! i need my life support!" aniela yelled after her and maddy only rolled her eyes at how dramatic aniela was being. 

"speak to him aniela!" maddy reminded her before leaving out the front door. aniela heard the door close, causing her to throw herself back onto the bed and groaning. 

talking to zach was easier said than done. 

when the doorbell rang aniela rolled her eyes. maddy probably walked out of the apartment too fast that she forgot something. and now aniela was debating if she should leave the door closed just to annoy maddy enough to help her. when it came to aniela's love life, she always had maddy to fall back on, but now she won't help her.   

aniela walked down the stairs, with pursed lips as she came ready to face maddy once more. maybe she hadn't forgotten anything and she just came to her senses to finally help aniela fix the situation she had put herself in. 

"maddy, if you forgot your keys i don't care you can sleep at daniel's ton-" she stopped when she noticed the person at the door wasn't her best friend. It was the person she was freaking out over. "you're not maddy." 

"i mean i would hope not or that would make this even weirder." zach nervously laughed, sending an awkward wave her way. 

"hey." she spoke softly as she leaned on the door slightly. 

"hi." zach sent a small smile her way as he put his hands in the front pocket of his jeans. 

he didn't really know what to do he was nervous, just like he had been the day before. but after arguing with daniel for two hours, the blonde convinced him to come over to talk to aniela. well more like zach argued and daniel got tired of the back and forth that he forced him into the car. 

and now here zach was, terrified at what she had to say. also terrified he was going to say something that would screw up even their friendship. they had a good thing going, whether it was romantic or not. zach didn't want to lose that over a kiss. they weren't in high school, they should be able to work this out civilly without any problems. 

"can i...?" zach gestured into the apartment and aniela nodded, opening the door a little wider so he could step in. "so i'm just going to speak before this gets any more weirder than it already is." he started as they walked to the first room, it being the kitchen. aniela leaned on the counter as zach stood in front of her. 

"look, i know what happened yesterday was just out of nowhere. we should've spoken before it happened, and this could mess up a lot between us. but whatever happens i just really want to stay friends ella because i've never-" zach stopped himself before shaking his head. 

"no no, okay so let me try again. i just- i don't want to lose a friend over something stupid like that." zach went to go say something else but then he realized how what he had just said sounded. "n-not that a kiss is stupid! it's just that it's not as important as us!" he tried to save as aniela raised her eyebrow at him. 

"but i- no wait- um not that there is an us. but you know us! me and you but separately! n-no in between." zach stuttered and aniela just watched him, trying to fix the situation that didn't really need to be fixed. 

"what i'm trying to say is-" zach started but aniela sighed, knowing that all he was going to ramble. so she had to stop him, by killing two birds with one stone. 

"zach." aniela interrupted and he finally met her eyes, dropping his hands to his side. this entire time he had been scared to look at her because he was afraid that the moment he did she would have rejection written all over her face. 

and he really didn't want the one girl who had treated him right this entire time to reject him on the spot. that one would seriously sting because he seriously felt something he had never felt before when he was with her. zach just didn't know how to explain it. it was like he didn't want to rush things because he knew that if they were right in the end they would be together. 

as cliche as it sounded zach seriously believed that aniela could be the person that he wanted for him. she didn't want him for the material things, she wanted him for him. not because he was famous, not because he had money, not because of anything shallow and materialistic. she wanted to be his friend for him and she had proved that. now whether she wanted to be more, he was about to find out. 

"yeah?" he asked softly and aniela just sent a small smile his way before grabbing both sides of his face and kissing him. 

that was probably the most bold thing aniela had ever done in her life. what she probably would ever do. but she knew that if she didn't make the move herself she would never find out how he really felt, because the rambling certainly wasn't doing any good. 

zach blinked when she pulled away, not knowing what to say. they locked eyes once more, both of them trying to figure out what the other was thinking after what had just happened. now zach was the one who froze, and she suddenly understood why he suddenly ran out the day before. 

the nerves in her were building in her because he wasn't speaking. 

"you kissed me." zach stated, blinking as his state of shock stayed. 

"i know." aniela nodded, not changing her face as he eyes studied his face. 

zach was usually fairly easy to read, but right now she had no idea what he was feeling. she couldn't tell if the shock that was settled on his face was good or bad. frankly, it terrified her because she could've made the wrong move. 

she didn't but obviously she didn't know that yet. 

"i'm just- you kissed me." zach repeated and aniela let out a sigh. 

"yeah, it answered the questions i had though." she spoke softly, a frown slowly making its way onto her face. 

zach's frozen state gave her the signal that this was all a mistake. really zach just didn't know how to react, but the way he was coming off was that he didn't want it to happen again. but the moment aniela went to go walk away zach grabbed her hand and pulled her back to kiss her again. 

this time, the nerves weren't there. zach wasn't nervous because now he knew this was what he wanted. he wasn't about to push her away because of the fear he had of getting hurt again. though it was still big, what was life if you weren't taking risks. 

and he also really just wanted to kiss her again. 

"now you kissed me." aniela mocked him once he pulled away. zach rolled his eyes as he watched a small smile form on her face, mimicking the one that was already on his. 

"I got nervous." he pouted and aniela laughed. 

"yeah i know." 

"does this mean that i get to kiss you all the time now? because i'm totally down for that." zach questioned, raising his eyebrow as he pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"one step at a time don't you think?" aniela shot back and zach only shrugged. 

"i'm a go getter." 

"i kissed you." she clarified and zach rolled his eyes again. 

"yeah well i kissed you first."  zach reminded her, ignoring the fact that her face was burning red, but only because his was probably doing the same. 

"yeah and then you said your non-existent dog needed to be walked." 

"would you believe me if i meant ryan?" he asked, and aniela only punched his shoulder. "okay okay i'm sorry!" he laughed, the girl only laughing with him when she couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"i got nervous." zach repeated, his cheeks slowly going pink with a blush. 

"i know zach." 

(✨🕊🥴)
see now u guys love me 

im in the middle of a pre-calc exam and im passing this with like flying colors 

math is my fav subject tbh its the easiest 

okay im gonna go finish chapter 29 now love you guys and remember to smile for my beautiful <3

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 309 15
( *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ) ๐ƒ๐‰๐’. โi loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?โž [ COMPLETED ]
220K 5K 59
"I can't love someone who doesn't love me back." "I do love you." "But are you in love with me or the idea of me?" โ€ขCompletedโ€ข
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
16.9K 697 28
|complete| "why do i feel this way?" "you're not wrong for feeling the way you want