Reverie

By xxxchimmi

Jimin is a famous Webtoon writer. He loves to spend his whole time drawing his characters into a romance, sad... More

Meet the characters
Attention
One - Best Buddies
Two - Present
Three - Broken tool
Four - New Character // Main
Five - New Face
Six - Attitude
Seven - A place to stay
Eight - Long time dream
Nine - Stay Away From Him
Ten - Pain
Eleven - Confusion
Twelve - Truth Untold
Not an update BUT it's a pic of Jk back hugging Jimin while sleeping 🥰
Thirteen - Blushing
I got tagged :D
Fourteen - Didn't mean to hurt you
Fifteen - Late Emotion
Sixteen - Changing
Seventeen - Lost the loved one
Eighteen - The old self
IM CRYINGGGGG
Nineteen - The truth
Twenty - Almost getting caught
Twenty One - Changes
Twenty Two - The Beginning
Twenty Three - A Date
Twenty Four - I'm happy because of you
Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...
Twenty Seven - Gloomy Jungkook
Twenty-Eight - Small Fight
Twenty-Nine - A Ball of Guilt
Thirty - Flustered Jimin
Thirty-One - Let Me Go!
Just a reminder
Thirty-Two - Back into the World/New World
Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality
Thirty-Four - Sitting Next To You
Thirty-Five - The Truth Slowly Shining
Thirty-six - Don't Touch What's Mine
Thirty Seven - Mission
Thirty-Eight - Truth Revealed
Thirty-Nine - Let's Sleep Together
Fourty - You're such a Jackass
Fourty One - Was that a Confession?
Fourty Two - It is a Confession
Fourty Three - The Hell Is Going On?
Fourty Four- Mysterious Guy
Forty Five - It's Happening!

Twenty Six - Need A Cuddle

2.1K 163 64
By xxxchimmi

It was another brand-new day in the world of Webtoon, and a week had passed without Jimin realizing how quickly time flies with him living in there. Jimin woke up from his sleep with someone's knocking on the door of his room.

Slowly, he sat up on the bed while ruffling his messy hair and groaned annoyedly at the disturbance. He threw his glances at the time on the wall before getting off of the bed and he found that it was still early in the morning. 4.03 AM?

Again, the soft knock was heard and Jimin forced himself to get up and walked towards the door like a zombie, feeling so drowsy that he can just fall asleep on the floor at the moment.

"Yeah... coming..." Jimin replied with his hoarse voice. He opened the door while still trying to fully open his heavy eyes, feeling the tension to stay awake at the moment has risen inside of him. "Yes?" he greeted the latter without knowing who was at the door.

"New Face..."

He blinked hard to get rid of the blurry vision his eyes were struggling with and seconds after, his eyes met with Jungkook's stressed face, standing at the door with eyes were found red and so did his nose.

Jimin furrowed at the boy confused, "What?" he asked, feeling a little annoyed growing inside of him just by looking at the taller.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jungkook's voice was breathy low and shaky. His forehead was wet while his body was also drenched in sweats and at the same time, he was fighting with his trembling legs to stand straight in front of Jimin.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief, "Are you kidding me? Yah, you come here destroying my peace to sleep just to ask me that dumb question?"

"It's not dumb." Jungkook shook his head, "I'm deadly serious."

As what was stated before, a week had passed. And in between those days, Jungkook and Jimin had gotten into a small fight. It was because of something serious that made Jungkook fell into a pool of worries every single second moving around him. The condition of Jimin day after day has made Jungkook to be concerned a lot and the taller couldn't help but always stayed close to Jimin even though they weren't in a good bond at the moment.

Jimin's energy has become more hyper and he was happier than he had been before. The view of him smiling and laughing all over the place really did help Jungkook to be happy all day long but—not when Jimin suddenly collapsed on his knees, clutching his chest while weeping in agony.

It had shot Jungkook a very terrible feeling that he couldn't describe the amount of terror he felt whenever it happens to Jimin.

Because of that incident happened in front of his eyes, Jungkook didn't want to let go of it. He was so sure that something's wrong with Jimin and he advised the latter to go for a checkup with him but as what you'd expected, Jimin rejected the idea and claimed himself that he was alright and fine. And of course, Jungkook didn't believe it, at all.

He tried to persuade Jimin once again, not going to lie he'd almost have to put some forces to drag the boy out of the mansion to the hospital but he stopped right away from persuading the boy when Jimin started to explode his annoyance towards him.

And that was how the argument happened. Until that time 4:03 AM, they haven't talk anything with each other. Jimin didn't even glance at Jungkook while Jungkook always took his chances to look at Jimin. Not like Jungkook didn't try to make it up but every single time he gives it a try, Jimin will push him away and the boy locked himself in the room until the new day comes.

But on that early morning, Jungkook can't take it anymore. He needs Jimin more than anything else, at the moment. With that desperation, he dragged his heavy body out of his room and emotionally walked towards Jimin's room; softly knocked on the door, hoping that the latter will give him some time and talk to him again.

Jimin exhaled loudly in annoyance, he was damn sleepy since he couldn't get to sleep early last night. Well, man's problem. He had to settle it before finally going to bed. Now, Jungkook came knocking, breaking his peacefulness, disturbing his sleep and it has right away made his annoyance blew out through his nostrils.

"Yes, I am." he declared it, coldly. "Go back to sleep, Jungkook. It's not like there's no tomorrow to talk about this."

"...I can't."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Can't what?"

"I can't stop thinking about it. Can we end this and make it up? Let's end this and be good to each other like we used to be before."

Jimin scoffed lowly, handling his messy hair to the back, away from his tired face. "Excuse me? I'd never been good to you as far as I remember. You're the only one who has been acting very strange these days. It's creeping me out seeing you treats me so kind, like it's not very you, you know?"

"New Face." Jungkook slowly brought his gaze planted into Jimin's pair of sleepy eyes. His muscle jaws were being gritted hard while he took a really deep breath before muttered the words out breathily, "I swear if you refuse to make it up with me, I'll disappear for days."

Jimin lifted his eyebrows and looked at Jungkook for a quiet second before burst into laughter at what the boy had just said. "Don't give me that childish attitude, Jungkook. Where will you go? Out from this world? Yah," Jimin laughed again, "That only works on me, you dumbass—"

"Please." Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin and his body suddenly fell forward meeting with Jimin's body while his head had spontaneously placed to be on Jimin's shoulder. "Please...I'm sorry. I won't talk about it again."

"Yah! Get off of me! You're heavy. I swear to God Jung— Hey, J-Jungkook..." Jimin's heart dropped insanely in terror when his palms were meeting with Jungkook's burning body. "Hey, you alright?"

"I just want to hear you say you're not mad at me anymore," mumbled Jungkook lowly with his eyes already closed, inhaling a very tight breath before slowly huffing it out.

"Fine fine! We're good now, okay? Now tell me what's going on right now?"

Jungkook smirked at the crook of Jimin's neck after heard the conclude and suddenly; he'd annoyingly whined while still not moving an inch from Jimin which had right away irritates the boy to the top of his head.

"What are you doing?" asked Jimin.

"It's really cold. I can't sleep without a cuddle."

"Excuse me?" Jimin pushed Jungkook away from him and eyed the boy in disbelief. His face was contorted and so did his lips were part away from each other as he had nothing to say when clearly, he had fallen into speechless.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook chuckled, "I know I've made you uncomfortab—" Not like he can finish what he was trying to say, his condition betrayed him harshly. His body felt heavy and he'd once again dropped his body forward towards Jimin which the boy immediately caught him in his embrace. His knees felt so weak that he could lose his balance from standing in just a blink of an eye.

"Yah yah! What's wrong?!" Jimin became extremely panic when he finally noticed the pale look that Jungkook had on his face, the sweats around the forehead and the body were very visible now in Jimin's eyes. Plus, Jungkook's body was kind of trembling a little bit, this guy must be sick! He thought roughly on the inside.

"You're kidding me!" Jimin groaned loudly in irritation before carefully stepped back into his room with Jungkook clinging to him. He closed the door and dragged his body together with Jungkook straight towards his bed to gently put Jungkook laid down on the bed at the other side from his.

Jungkook groaned lowly with his forehead creasing a bit when Jimin let go of him, the loss of contact had made him curled into a ball on the bed. He felt really cold while his head was throbbing with pain. Jimin sighed, slowly brought his hand to be placed on top of Jungkook's forehead and just in seconds, his eyes widened in surprise.

"What the fuck?! Yah! You're burning, Jungkook!"

"...No." Jungkook half-chuckled, "Just...a little..."

Jimin quickly pulled the thick bedding up to completely cover Jungkook's body and he told the boy to lay down flat on the bed. "Wait here, okay?" he said before instantly rushed towards the bathroom, took a small bucket that was placed beside the tub and put an amount of water inside of it.

Then, he walked out of the bathroom and went to the closet to find a small piece of cloth before carefully strolled over towards the bed with the bucket of water in his hand.

He gently put the water down on the small table that he'd dragged to be close to him and quickly went to undress Jungkook. "Lift your arms," he demanded but Jungkook didn't respond, instead of the main character only whines like a little boy who's having a nightmare.

Jimin sighed as he just did it by himself, with so many struggles to lift Jungkook's heavy arm by each side, finally, the shirt has been tossed away to the side and so did the pants. That was when Jungkook blinked a little and half-realized about what was happening.

"...what are you doing? It's cold..."

"Shut up, dumbass. You really have to pay me back later." Jimin wet the cloth in his hand and gently placed it on top of Jungkook's chest, "You should've go to your brother's room, not here." Jimin annoyedly said, making Jungkook frowned badly.

"...how can you say t-that? I can't feel my legs when walking...I'll never make it to walk down...the stairs," he chuckled just by thinking of it while Jimin just snorted at it.

"Don't ever think I will let you sleep here after I finished this on you. Go back to your room." Jimin stated flatly, running the wet cloth all over Jungkook's body to soothe down the burning fever that the latter was having.

Jungkook shook his head tinily, "I want to sleep here."

Jimin's eyebrows knitted to each other while looking at Jungkook, "Let me remind you something. You have your own room, big and spacious bed with a very nice vibe to sleep in. Don't—"

"B-But... New Face is here...n-not there..." Jungkook mumbled softly before slowly shutting down, suddenly doze off to sleep which has left Jimin to look at him in between his heavy sighs.

"What are you mumbling nonsense, dumbass," Jimin said before placing the cold wet cloth on top of Jungkook's forehead after done wiping the boy's body from the top of the head until the bottom of the legs.

He put the table aside and stood up from the bed while coughing a little before turning his body around to face the sleeping boy and huffed tiredly. "Just what in the hell happened to you? You were just fine last night," he muttered alone to himself before bent forward to cover Jungkook's body with the bedding.

***

Following the next morning, hours had crossed the time where the pretty sun had finally taken her shift over the moon and the sky was now completely bright and cloudy.

Jimin and Jungkook were still sleeping, probably had forgotten about the trip that they're about to go on this afternoon. Both were still sleeping soundlessly, one person in a person's embrace, sharing the warmness under the bedsheet. It seems like they weren't planning on waking up, even though the light from the sun had already entered the room through the small space between the curtains.

Until someone knocking on the door, making Jimin the first one who blinked his pair of heavy eyes to look at the door across the bed. He rubbed his eyes with the ball of his fist and was about to sit up on the bed but he felt like his body was being trapped by something. He can't move, not even turn around to face the other side.

'Just what in the hell...?' Jimin tried to move again but his body still felt heavy like something had stopped him from doing it so. And when the other knocks can be heard, he was startled by Jungkook's sudden flat and hoarse voice, yelling behind his ear.

"What?!" Jungkook asked the person behind the door, feeling irritated for disturbing the moment which only him that enjoyed it while the other one was still clueless about what was going on.

"Breakfast is ready, Jimin-ssi."

"Just save it for later! We will come down after shower!"

"J-Jung-...? Ah, O-Okay!"

Jungkook sighed heavily before closed his eyes once again, pulling the boy even close to his body like he had already used to it. But not for Jimin, he wasn't having the moment at all. His whole face was contorted madly as he was bewildered, what on earth is happening?

He looked down at his body and finally realized Jungkook's arm was hugging him around the waist from behind and of course, he'd almost freaked out in surprise.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?!" he tried to free himself from the boy but then in just a blink of an eye, he was already being pulled so freaking close to Jungkook's front body that he can feel everything on the lower part under the bedsheet.

"Jeon Jungkook." he groaned annoyedly. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Shut up, let me sleep a bit more, New Face."

"I get it, do whatever you want but can you at least let me go? Who in the hell said you can hug me?"

"No one."

"Exactly. Now you know what you should do. Let me go."

"Aish!" Jungkook hissed in irritation and lifted his head to glare at Jimin where the boy found his way too, to look at him in the eyes.

"What?" asked Jimin when he found the upset look that was clouded on Jungkook's face.

"I need peace. Shut up."

Jimin frowned hard that his bottom lip jutting out into pout, "But this is uncomfortable!"

Jungkook immediately flinched to the back after heard the word 'uncomfortable'. He quickly moved away from Jimin and stayed a bit far from the boy, having a disturbed look all over his face in just a second before turning over to the other side.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, "I didn't mean to."

Meanwhile, Jimin's body was still rooted in his place as he hadn't moved even an inch after Jungkook finally released the hug. The drastic change of the main character had made him puzzled for a while. He then slowly turned his body to lay flat on the bed and glanced at Jungkook who was now had turned around to the other side, giving his back to be faced with Jimin.

He sat up on the bed and brushed his hair to the back, away from his face and he looked at the boy silently. Just seconds after, he remembered something. "Jungkook?"

"What?" the latter replied lowly without moving.

"Do you still have a fever?"

"Maybe," answered Jungkook and slowly, he pushed his sore body that feels heavy to even move sat up on the bed with a little groan escaped from his dry lips when the throbbing around his head suddenly kicked in painfully.

"That groans," Jimin scoffed, "I'll take that as a no."

"Go take a shower. We'll have to come down for breakfast." Jungkook tossed the bedsheet away from his body and was ready to put some strength on his legs to stand up but unfortunately, something had stopped him from exposing himself in front of Jimin.

Jimin groaned tiredly before yawning tightly, "Jeez, I didn't get enough sleep because of you." he mumbled before jumped off of the bed and walked towards the bathroom door. He stopped in the middle of his way to enter the room and looked at the boy who was still sitting on the bed, silently.

"Yah, aren't you going?" he asked.

Jungkook didn't move his body around, only turned his head to look at Jimin. "Go ahead, I'm trying to find some mood to get ready."

"Oh, alright." Jimin nodded as he was about to go in but before he faces the front, his eyebrows furrowed when he realized something. And he smirked before chuckled at Jungkook who was now looking at him in confusion.

"What?" Jungkook asked, narrowing his eyes in dumbfounded.

Jimin traveled his eyes down from looking at Jungkook's eyes until meeting with the pillow that Jungkook was holding on his thighs and he smirked even wider when he remembered it.

"What is it, New Face?"

"You don't have to hide it though. I'm a man and sometimes I have to deal with it too for certain morning. Also, it has poking-poking me just now when you were hugging me. Now you know why I said it's very uncomfortable—"

"Shut up," Jungkook threw the pillow away from him and quickly stood up from the bed, ignoring the laughter from Jimin and simply walked out of the room with only the boxer that he was wearing while his hand was covering his front that has eagerly awakened. (LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA)

"Yah! Take your time! I will wait for you for breakfast!"

"Shut up!"

Jungkook then slammed the door loudly in front of Jimin's face and quickly ran away towards his room with crimson painted his whole face until reaching his both ears that were now bright in red.

While at the other side of the hallway, Seokjin's forehead creased when Jimin's laughter and the slammed door had brushed his eardrums that makes him walked to their rooms after closed his door and eyed the closed door in puzzled.

"Huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 3.9K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...
37.1K 686 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...