strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (✨🕊🥴) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
001; 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
002; 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭?
003; 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭
004; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝
005; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧
006; 𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬
007; 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞
008; 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞
009; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
010; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭-
011; 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲
012; 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

021; go on a date with me

2.2K 77 86
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ZACH WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM." freya spoke, walking into Zach's room as if something was wrong. It definitely startled the younger boy, his eyes shooting quickly from the tv screen to Freya. 

"What problem?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows and tilting his head slightly to the side. He was confused on what she was talking about being as he had no particular problem himself. 

"The one of you deflecting your feelings." Freya spoke in a 'duh' tone, as if it was obvious to him already. 

it wasn't because the poor boy was still confused. 

"i don't get it." He frowned and Freya only rolled her eyes before taking a seat on the bed. 

"let me dumb it down for you," she started, "you like aniela, if you don't ask her out soon some fuck boy is going to come and swoop her up, because the girl is fucking gorgeous let's not kid ourselves, and you're going to get stuck in the friend zone," Freya finished explaining, which caused Zach's eyes to widen. 

Freya was bold with everything she did. She never let anything stop her or get in her way when her mind is set on something. She didn't have a filter it was as simple as that. And usually Zach found it funny or entertaining because he was barely at the end of the stick. 

But now her bluntness was being directed towards him, so he was just embarrassed. 

"I do not like aniela." He laughed, trying to shake it off and Freya only rolled her eyes. 

"Zach i've known you for the longest time, i've seen you have crushes and i've seen you fall in love dude. Which means i know when you have feelings for someone and when your just being nice. And trust me when i say you have feelings for Aniela." She ranted as Zach's face slowly flushed red. 

"i don't have feelings for her frey! We're uh," He paused, looking away from the girl so that he could try to get away from lying. "we're just friends." Zach sighed, which caused Freya to raise her eyebrow. 

"Doesn't sound like you're okay with this 'just friends' thing." Freya was now more serious, being as that she saw that zach was actually beating himself up on the inside over this. 

"I mean, ella's just so, I don't know how to explain it. I just don't want to be the reason of her being upset." Zach explained as he messed around with the rings on his fingers. 

It was true. he knew somewhat about her romantic history, the girl slowly opening up to him. Asking her out was the first step to a relationship, and honestly was that what he wanted? did he really want to jump into yet another romance, only for it to end the same? 

Sure Aniela was the sweetest person on the planet to zach, but what if she showed her 'true colors' when they started dating? It just wasn't what he wanted. And in reality, him and Aniela hadn't spoke about relationships to that depth. He didn't know what she wanted, for all he knew they could have different goals in relationships. 

"Zach, bro. I'm not going to play nice and spare your feelings and shit. I'm going to be completely straight with you," Freya paused, putting her hand on on Zach's shoulder. Zach furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding where she was going with that. 

"You need to suck it up and admit that you're like madly in love with her, ask her out, make out, and then get married and have kids." Freya spoke simply, which caused Zach's eyes to widen. 

"Freya!" 

"Dude you're literally whipped." Freya raised her eyebrow slightly, which caused Zach's face to burn red as he started to stumble on his words. 

"No I am not." He finally pushed out, pretending as if he wasn't nervously stumbling on his words just moments before.

"Zach i'm not going to get into an argument. But i'm going to tell you that if you don't grow some balls and ask that girl out i am going to hit you. very hard. and then i'm going to feel bad after so feel special because i never feel bad." Freya ruffled his hair, which caused Zach to gasp before pushing her hand away. 

"i don't know f-" 

"Oh come on Zach, i really don't want to be on the end of a break down when you finds out she's dating someone else because you didn't take the chance you had." freya spoke seriously now, keeping her face straight to show him that she wasn't messing around anymore. 

Zach contemplated it, his lips forming a thin line as he thought about it. It really was 'now or never', as cliche as it sounded. Freya was right, zach didn't know how he would feel if Aniela started going out with someone else. 

All he knew was how he was feeling when he was around her, and even he wasn't dumb enough to not know how he felt was more than how he should normally feel around her. He shouldn't feel the heart warmth the moment he sees her contact pop up on his screen. He probably shouldn't feel his his face flush when she smiles at him. 

and he most likely shouldn't be fighting the urge to kiss her. not if they're just friends at least. 

So maybe he should do it. He should just ask her out, and get her answer. whether it was a yes or no, zach had to do it so he didn't look back years later and regret not doing it. who knew what was going to happen but it was worth a shot. 

"fine." he spoke before going to grab his phone so he can open her contact. 

"come again?" freya blinked, she didn't actually think he was going to go for it. no one did when they sent her over here. the entire friendship group just thought he was going fight back until freya gave up, but the obviously wasn't what was going to happen. 

"i said fine, i'm going to ask her out." he nodded, not taking his eyes off his screen as he chewed on his bottom lip. the only thing running through his mind was the possible outcomes of the situation. 

aniela says yes: they go on other dates that lead to zach asking her to be official and they starts dating. aniela says no: zach will probably be heartbroken because he really likes her he just doesn't want to admit it.

pretty intense but he had to try it out eventually. 

"over text?!" freya's eyes widened as she shook her head. "no no don't do that!" 

"well i'm not doing it in person so take it or leave it." zach stated and freya only rolled her eyes. 

"you could at least call her." 

"it's this or i chicken out, leave me be." zach frowned and freya only nodded slowly. 

"alright fine text her." 

ZACHARY 🥴

zachary 🥴
hi

zachary 🥴

elllaaa

zachary 🥴
respond 

zachary 🥴
ella >:( 

zachary 🥴

respond 

zachary 🥴
pls 

ella 🥺
yes zach?

ella 🥺
im right here 

zachary 🥴
why did it take you so long to respond >:(

ella 🥺
i was in the bathroom

zachary
🥴
take ur phone with u yk just in case i message u 

zachary 🥴
i'm just that important

ella 🥺
i'm not taking my phone with me when i use the bathroom 

zachary 🥴
okay whatever 

ella 🥺
did you text me for a reason????

ella 🥺
or just to bother me 

zachary 🥴
oh no i have a question

zachary 🥴
but you don't have to say yes 

zachary 🥴
don't feel pressured to say yes just because we're friends 

zachary 🥴
say yes bc u want to say yes 

ella 🥺
okay... 

ella 🥺
so what's the questions?

zachary 🥴
i'm serious ella 

zachary 🥴
don't feel obligated to say yes 

zachary 🥴
you can say no if you want to 

zachary 🥴
im not pressuring you to say anything 

ella 🥺
zach- 

ella 🥺
what's wrong ur scaring me 

ella 🥺
are you like moving away or something

zachary 🥴
what? 

zachary 🥴
no tf-

zachary 🥴
ur so quick to jump to conclusions let me finish >:(

ella 🥺
alright geez

zachary 🥴
im going to ask the question now

zachary 🥴
remember you DONT have to say yes 

ella 🥺
zach just ask the dang question

zachary 🥴
okay okay alright 

zachary 🥴
will you go on a date with me? 

(✨🕊🥴)
i'm leaving before you guys yell at me for leaving a cliffhanger okay- 

love you guys and stay safe for me pls <3 OH OH and remember to smile today goregous. 

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.6K 32
-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘢 ❞ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ © -peachyseavey™
3.2K 139 29
charlie isnt afraid of anyone except him and even that's a stretch
7K 380 18
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫�...
201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"