strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

019; zach doesn't have the balls

2.3K 77 164
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ANA WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE ZACH'S FAULT!" Daniel yelled from the front door of Aniela's (and now maddy's) apartment. 

"that's a sentence i never thought I would ever say in my life." the blonde frowned and Zach rolled his eyes. 

"I don't always make us late." Zach scoffed, which caused Daniel to raise his eyebrow in a 'don't lie to yourself' look. "alright geez, yeah I make us late most of the time. but am i making us late now? NO SO HAH!" Zach blew a raspberry at Daniel. 

"Aniela, you're taking way to long!" Maddy yelled through the house, leaning on the wall as a bored expression took over her face. it was taking twenty minutes too long for them, Aniela really needed to hurry up and leave her room. 

"I'm coming i'm coming!" Aniel spoke as she walked out of her room and towards them. "Stop being so pushy." 

"What took you so long?" Maddy questioned her as they walked out of the apartment and the younger girl only shrugged off the question. 

"who's driving us? preferably daniel-" She stopped herself when she received a glare from Zach, "but i'm perfectly okay with zach driving too." She forced out, sending a small smile his way as Maddy and Daniel laughed. 

"Where are we even going anyways?" Maddy asked, linking her arm with Aniela's as they stood in between the two boys. 

"Yeah, you still haven't told us." Aniela looked over to zach, who just shared a glance with Daniel before they got to the car. Daniel and Zach opened the door for the girls before getting into the car themselves. 

"well um- we're going out with the rest of our friends." Daniel mumbled, the only one not understanding him was Aniela. 

"I'm sorry? I didn't hear you." She spoke politely and Daniel sighed as he started the car. 

"We're going out with the rest of the band and their girlfriends." he spoke clearly driving away from the apartment complex before she could get out of the car. 

"Daniel!" She exclaimed, her green eyes widening as she sent Maddy a panicked look through the rear-view mirror. 

"it's fine ana, if corbyn says something i'll be there to punch his teeth in." Maddy shrugged, and Daniel looked at her with a scared expression. 

"Okay maybe let's not do that." Zach laughed nervously, reaching through the front seat to pat Maddy's shoulder. 

"but ella if he says anything, which he's not going to, both me and daniel-" maddy cleared her throat as she interrupted Zach, and he just sighed, "okay me daniel and maddy are going to be there to stop him, i promise." He sent her a small reassuring smile. 

"I don't know all of your friends have been so hostile towards each other because of me, i feel bad." Aniela frowned and Daniel sighed as he reached a stop light so him and maddy turned around to face the girl. 

"ana it's just corbyn, and he's a good guy, just a bit stupid at times." Daniel reassured her and Maddy shrugged. 

"Plus we're already in the car, we're not turning around." Aniela just sighed at her best friend's response, leaning back in the seat as the light turned green. 

"come on ella, it'll be fun." Zach subtly slid closer to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, smiling when he felt Aniela lean into him. 

"I'm only going because you're not going to drop me off at the apartment." 

"See that's the spirit!" Daniel cheered, "sort of." 

"miss girl- that's not how it works." Chelsea shook her head and Freya rolled her eyes. 

"Look we both know that Corbyn will get scared if we tell him Eden's going to break up with her and then bam they make up, it's simple." Freya shrugged as Jack wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

"but eden isn't going to break up with him." Jack furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down on his girlfriend and the girl just raised his eyebrow. 

"well he doesn't know that." 

"Freya-" 

"Come on guys, I'm tired of Eden's bitching during the day and then her being all pouty and missing corbyn at night, it's driving me insane." She groaned as Eden walked up to them. 

"it's been two days!" Chelsea exclaimed and Freya shrugged. 

"you don't have to live with her it's annoying!"

"I heard that." 

"Okay well stop doing it then." Freya sent a sarcastic grin her way, Eden only copying her actions before turning the grin into a glare. 

"I hate you." 

"You love me." Freya flipped her hair, before she leaned into Jack's side.

"whatever you guys were planning, don't do it." Eden gestured between the small group who had been waiting for the rest of their friends. 

"We were convincing freya not to do anything." Jonah shot his hands up in defense and Eden eyed him before nodding. 

"it's fine guys, when corbyn's ready to talk he'll talk, i'm not worried about it." She waved it off before looking back towards the entrance, seeing corbyn handing the girl there his season pass as he flashed her a grin. He was well aware of Eden staring at him, and eden knew he knew. 

"Jerk." She whispered, before shaking it off and turning back to the group. 

"where's zach and daniel?" Chelsea asked, changing the subject as Corbyn made his way towards the group. 

"They had to stop to pick up Aniela and her friend. I don't remember her name." Jonah shrugged and Freya rolled her eyes. 

"It's maddy. love mads." 

"Of course, yes yet another girl to steal my girlfriend, how fun." Jack deadpanned, which caused freya to slap his shoulder. 

"oh shut up." 

"Let's not be mean." Aniela shook her head as she walked up towards them, zach's arm loosely wrapped around her shoulder. 

"Aniela!" They all exclaimed, (well really everyone but corbyn, who just stood there awkwardly, sending a small smile her way). 

"it's great to know you guys care about me to." Zach pursed his lips as Eden went to pull aniela into an embrace. "oh okay you took her from me how fun." He sighed, watching as Aniela greeted everyone. 

"Where's mads?" chelsea asked and Aneila pointed behind her as Zach moved to stand next to her once again. 

"right here." Maddy grinned, the other girls grinning at her. They all hugged being as this was their first seeing Maddy face to face. 

"Wait maddy doesn't know the guys so um, mad's that's jack, jonah and corbyn and you know the girls." Daniel introduced, the three boys sending waves her way. 

"okay as much as i'd love to stand here and smile at each other all day," Corbyn started, "I see a roller coaster that is yelling zach vomit on me so let's go." He pointed, starting to make his way towards the first ride of the afternoon. 

"That happened one time!" Zach called after him and Corbyn just shrugged. 

"you vomited on a roller coaster?" aniela asked him, staring up at him and Zach only shook his head. 

"pfft no he meant to say jack." Zach told her as he led her towards where corbyn walk towards. 

"Twenty bucks he holds her hand at least once today." Daniel nudged maddy and the girl only narrowed her eyes. 

"forty bucks and he does it more than once." She put her hand out to shake, the others overhearing the conversation. 

"i want in on this." Freya said and Jack shook his head as they started walking. 

"nah zach doesn't have the balls." he stated simply, causing Freya and Maddy to share a look. 

"alright you're on."

"Oh let's go over there." Jack pointed over to where he was speaking about and freya furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Jack that's where all the kiddie rides are." 

"Oh." He frowned before shrugging and walking over there anyways. 

"It's fine, it's on the way to the drop of doom anyways." Corbyn reassured freya, who was sending a weirded out look towards her boyfriend who was walking to catch up with Aniela and Zach. 

"we should catch up to them before those three get onto a children's ride." Maddy pursed her lips, "I know ana and zach will." 

"if zach does it jack would do it." Jonah sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he thought about he ended up in a band with those two. They quickly caught up to the three of them, zach grinning excitedly as he pointed at one of the rides. 

"Can we-" 

"No." Eden and Freya spoke at the same time, causing Zach to let out a pout as Jack laughed. 

"I told you they were going to say no." 

"Ella can you go on with me?" Zach pushed his lip out as he grabbed her hand, aniela only narrowing her eyes before shaking her head. "Ugh fine we'll go on that stupid drop of doom." Zach rolled his eyes, letting go of her hand. Maddy and Freya turned around to face Jack and Daniel, putting there hands out for the money. 

"Forty bucks each, pay up." Maddy smirked while Daniel rolled his eyes.

"He barely even held it!" 

"It still counts." Freya smiled sarcastically at them before looking at Jack expectantly. The two boys took out their wallets and gave them forty dollars each before following the rest of the group towards their next ride. 

"Stupid zach and his stupid boldness." Jack grumbled, glaring at the back of Zach's head as he watched him laugh at something Aniela had said. 

"Zachary stop laughing it wasn't that funny." Aniela tried to stay serious, but a laugh escaped her mouth as doing so. This only caused Zach to laugh even harder, putting his hand on her shoulder as the walked to lean in for support. 

"ella, you're scared of balloons?!" 

"Yes! the popping sound scares me okay, stop making fun of me!" The brunette girl just shoved him lightly and Zach only took in a deep to stop himself from laughing. 

"Aw you poor baby." he 'awed' out loud patting her head as she pouted at him, deciding to look away to hide her embarrassment. "Wait come ba-watch out!" Zach started off complaining, but finished by sending a warning her way. 

a child ran past her, causing Aniela to stumble over her feet and come close to tackling the child onto the ground. Zach's arms quickly wrapped her waist, pulling her towards him before she could fall. Aniela let out a little shriek before quickly being pulling into zach, her eyes meeting his immediately. Zach and Aniela just stared at each other, none of them wanting to look away from each other. 

"are you guys gonna fuck?" Freya asked bluntly, interrupting the moment. The two realized that they weren't alone so they pushed away from each other, making dumb excuses about having to get to the next ride, accidently bumping into each other once or twice. 

"Freya babe-" Jack ran his hand over his face as the girl just looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"What?" She questioned, looking around at all of them who were all sending her disappointed looks. "It was a question! They might as well have been making out right there just saying." 

"freya they're not you, calm down." Daniel pursed his lips and Freya's eyebrows shot up. 

"why what's wrong with being me?" She crossed her arms and Daniel quickly panicked subtly hiding behind maddy. 

"N-nothing, would you look at that I think zach's calling me." The blonde grabbed Maddy's arm, pulling her along with him. 

liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, maddytaylor and 13,494 others 

anielacarson: bestie took this picture 

tap to view comments: 

username: omg queen

maddytaylor: but i didn't take this picture i- 
↪️anielacarson: 😳🤚

username: queen asf 

username: pls ana's eyes 🥺

username: how can someone be so pretty

username: marry me 

username:  fuck you for being so pretty 

username: not four out of the five wdw boys liking- 

imzachherron: as i should tbh 
↪️anielacarson: not you adapting my vocabulary 🙄🤚

username: pls marry me 

username: i want to look like you 

username: the perfect person doesn't exis-

freyadaniels: zach suck a dick she's mine
↪️imzachherron: frey i-
↪️username: did freya just expose them????
↪️jackaverymusic: no she didn't- and even if she did she would have no remorse 

username: this is it doctor this is the nose i want 

username: i am in love with aniela as much as she loves animal crackers
↪️anielacarson: wait really- pls the love im feeling rn 

username: did maddy just get replaced 
↪️maddytaylor: yes streaks dhmu nrs 😔
↪️seaveydaniel: don't worry mads i got u 🥺
↪️username: their ship names daddy 😳
↪️seaveydaniel: no its maniel get it straight 🙄

username: have you heard the album????
↪️anielacarson: two seconds into be myself before zach said im not allowed to 

username: hi ily 

edensailors: shes pretty and she knows it as she should 😝
↪️anielacarson: ugh periodt 

(✨🕊🥴)
HI BESTIES

ZANIELA ZANIELA ZANIELA ZANIELA ZANIELA 

so um the obsession is back how fun 

lucy has stared at the same paragraph for four days before i actually finished writing this chapter- 

well anyways i gonna go now love you all pls stay safe <3

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 127 37
"You can keep breaking my heart, but I'll still be loving you." /// "I want you, now and forever." ///
20K 623 35
"I tried to forget you but I always find my way back to you because I love you"
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
16.9K 697 28
|complete| "why do i feel this way?" "you're not wrong for feeling the way you want