Ferris wheel ♡ Jackson Wang |...

By Aeriwanglove

What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite the... More

~ Prologue ~
~ Surprise ~
~ Kissed enough ~
~ Puppy's Love bite ~
~ Murphy's Law ~
~ Chic & Sexy ~
~ Behave ~
~ Good bye ~
~ Nutella ~
~ The 5th P ~
~ Groceries ~
~ 007 ~
~ Dirty Banter ~
~ Miss Goody two shoes ~
~ Punishment ~
~ No one cares ~
~ Sun shined ~
~ Skipped meals ~
~ Caring ~
~ Secret ~
~ Boy-Friend ~
~ Formality ~
~ Daze ~
~ Starlight Ball P1 ~
~ Starlight Ball P2 ~
~ Jackson's Letter ~
~ Dumb and Dumber ~
~ Eomma Jinyoungie ~
GOT7 Breath
GOT7 & JW
~ Security guards ~
~ Chaebol heir ~
~ Unless I'm with you ~
~ Le Meridian ~
~ Abyss P2 ~
~ Saviour ~
~ Nightmare ~
~ Showers & Kisses ~
~ Cookies & a Monster ~
~ Kitty has a Tiger ~
~ Won't go M.I.A. ~
Happiest Birthday Puppy Wang🎂
~ Amusement park date ~
~ Ferris wheel ~
~ Epilogue ~
Bonus ❤️

~ Abyss P1 ~

586 12 2
By Aeriwanglove

A/N: I pushed save instead of publish only to realise it later 😑

Also that means I am late to wish you sweet munchkins a
🎉 Happy New Year but still happy that 2020 ended. 2021 will be us appreciating all the small things in life and not taking things for granted.

Also, it was Jaebeom's birthday yesterday. So here's a cutie jb 😍 to make your day better.

_______________________________________

Jackson's POV

We both entered his suite on the top floor which had the night view of Gangnam, Seoul. We were in no mood for a heavy dinner so we decided to checkout his nightclub later.

We talked about the old days when we met during our newbie training days. Yes, my friend Paul Jin aka Seo Woojin had auditioned together and we had trained a bit together. Too bad he couldn't debut with us because he was too tall for the group.

His father had allowed him to pursue his passion and the Woojin I knew had given himself two options, follow his passion and succeed or follow his father's footsteps and make a big name. And today as the sole heir of his group, he was doing more than just fine.

Mark and Woojin talked about his experience in the States before he shifted to Canada. He dressed up and we were ready to dive into the Abyss. Jk! Just rolling into the nightlife.

Ordering some appetizers and drinks, we observed various sweat clad bodies gyrating the bodies against each other, with a lust filled haze amidst the dark room with neon hues. Some men trying to gain attention by buying the random stranger a drink in the hopes of getting laid and so on.

I craned my neck so fast I almost suffered a whiplash as I found someone or rather something pressed against my hand. There was a girl wearing a deep cut jumpsuit and her breasts threatening to pop out anytime.

Not that I am judging but she seemed way too drunk to notice or knowingly trying to seduce me. I just took my hand to create some distance between us and politely answered her that I was taken. To which she became furious saying that if I didn't like her, I could have told her directly instead of making up a bullshit story about having a girlfriend.

Did I really looked that available?

Should I wear a locket with her photo printed in it and hold a placard that I'm taken or something?!

She left stomping her feet. I turned around only to find Mark busy trying to flirt with a chick while Woojin stared at me, with his jaw hanging open.

"You're taken?"

"Yes"

"So those rumours are true? You're dating that co-star of yours?"

"No. It's not her. That was just a cherry on top of the misunderstanding I had created with my partner."

"Hold on. What? Don't tell me that work pressure and no time affected your love life too?"

"Well kind of but it was partly irrational jealousy on my side too. I assumed that she wanted to move on with someone else and I wrote that she was free to walk out."

"What the hell Jackson? But first at least show me your pictures. I am sure atleast she is the smart one amongst you both to wait and clear up this mess."

I opened the folder I had hidden in the phone and showed him our picture we had taken on the day I was supposed to take her out on our date which that oldie spoiled.

"Her name is..."

"Y/n?"

As he spit out his drink on my face to emphasize the shock he had gone through.

"Seriously dude? What's with this overacting?"

I stood up to go clean myself in the washroom. I was glad that this was a high end club because the normal ones have messy toilets with used condoms, people puking on the floor and what not.

I washed my face when a guy caught my attention. He looked eerily similar but I couldn't put on my finger on who. Or maybe he just had an average face which was plain enough to be confused. But what was weird is, he was talking on his phone probably about trying to get himself laid with someone while the other hand was in his ...PaNts?!!

Okay. I need not judge why a random person was trying to restrain his boner but ugh. Why the fuck did I have to see such an unpleasant sight. I turned on my heels real quick and exited the washroom like I was the Flash.

POV end

Mr. Kim's POV

My wish was granted as the project borne the fruit of success which gave us a chance to celebrate. And I really planned on celebrating with her, like it or not.

The manager received promotion and given additional responsibilities which called for drinks. I just had to suggest the place. I have done these a countless times.

****

The place with a neon blue butterfly, blared with a tempo that had your body grinding against the other and setting the mood. You see it was a club where the rich brats spoiled themselves to no end. Let's just say, it stood true to its name and things that happened here, stayed here.

I saw y/n entering the place, searching for the group, unaware of the wandering eyes on her. Dress in a small black dress that ended just mid thigh, and the reflection of neon lights making her skin glow, making me want to ravish every inch of it.

We started with a simple congratulatory toast of drinks to the manager, this project and blah blah bullshit!

Long story short, get drunk.

It was Champagne for the toast, which got switched with variety of drinks. Y/n was reluctant as usual. But the host wasn't having it and she chugged down shots with the rest of us.

The new person to be appointed under the host was also present and was quite young. How did you think he landed the job? Connections, ofcourse. Spoiled brats like him take shit for granted and when they end up in a mess, the run crying to their parents who hire people to clean it up.

I took that guy to the bartender and ordered one of those fancy test tube shots while I drank a whiskey on the rocks. Watching him trying to pull her for a dance. She was troubled but I was having a little too much fun how her hesitations melted away under the weight of his name.

I was broken out of my daze when I felt a hand on my thigh inching closer upwards as I held it in time or maybe not. There was this wild chic throwing herself at me.

I would have banged her, not gonna lie. But that's a story for another day. I already have someone I wished for. It was soon turning a reality!

Although can't say no to a little fun right?

I pulled her near the dark corner and we made out a little, which left her upset. Consider it a warm up for me. I had a problem to take care of. My raging boner!

I rushed to the bathroom to calm myself while calling up to arrange a room.

POV end.

Your POV

Were parties supposed to be this energy draining?

Like why can't people celebrate anything without drinks? What is the point? Give me a reason as to why is a bitter liquid answer for a happy occasion? Huh.

The lady in their team was busy trying to one up the managers by drinking hard liquor. And the new guy didn't have the word chill in his dictionary. He pulled me in for a dance which I reluctantly joined for the sake of it but regretted the moment he decided to twerk and grind.

Hell no kid!

Then he disappeared and came back in with fancy looking shots in test tubes?!

What the actual fuck!!

The times I spent at science lab doing practicals didn't allow my brain to think that contents in a testtube were safe to consume.

Nope.

Nada.

Never.

I wanted to run away big time. The only difference was there was no Jackson waiting out there for me or trying to call my phone non stop till I had to fake an emergency to get out. Well I should have given a heads up to my dumpling to call me back. I silently prayed that this would end.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Shinjae approaching us with a wine glass in his hand. He gave me the glass and asked me to drink it slowly if I wanted to avoid shots. I silently thanked him in my mind for coming in the right time to save me. 

The new manager still tried his best to ask me for another dance but Shinjae's hand holding me by the waist and his fierce glaze had him back away in a funny manner. I felt relieved, sipping the wine casually enjoying the loser look on his face.

After a few minutes, the side effect of the cocktail of alcohols made itself known and my vision was getting slightly blurry. My throat was drying up and I felt like a lightweight already.

I fished my cellphone and thanked myself for placing the icon in front. I tapped the sos but my network had disappeared.

Damn you technology!

Fortunately, Shinjae rushed in time to help to stand properly. He took me outside and I hoped that he would give me a lift home. But instead he fished out a key card and next thing I know we were in the hotel room in some floor.

I sat on the couch while he dialled someone through the reception. I shifted myself closer to the table with a small water bottle. I needed water to reduce the effect of intoxication and I chugged it down.

A hand snatched the bottle and threw it away while I was picked up and thrown over the bed. Fear coursed through my veins and my heart threatened to jump out of the ribcage as I felt his eyes raking over me.

"M.m..mister Kim?"

POV end 

_______________________________________

A/N: We have many plans in life and life has a different plan for us!

The club Jackson and his friends went to and the one Mr. Kim described seemed the same?

Also, Kim Shinjae might just be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Stay tuned for the rest.

Do hit that star button and feel free to comment 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 250 14
SLOW UPDATES Mina and Jimin have bee dating for 5 years now. First met when they both were still trainees. They would do everything together, spend...
131K 3.6K 8
Having seven boyfriends was always eventful, but in the beating heat of the summer things tend to dry out. So, to liven things up a bit, your boyfrie...
7.8K 230 52
The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin had the same problem and didn't know how...
56.9K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...