strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž

2.5K 83 125
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ZACH WALKED INTO EDEN'S APARTMENT WITH HIS HEAD BURIED IN HIS PHONE. him and aniela had been texting for almost a week, and the boy definitely couldn't get enough. The girl was hilarious, or maybe he just laughed easily. But either way he had barely let go of his phone.

The others in the group definitely noticed his change in demeanor in those five days. Zach walked into their houses on his phone, and he barely let it go. And yes Zach was a teenager who was in the eye of the public, but he wasn't this attached to his phone.

The boy laughed at something she had said, before quickly typing a response as he closed the door with his foot. He typed away as he entered the kitchen, where he knew his friends were. Usually because that's where they always were when they hung out at Eden's house, and because he heard them talking already.

"What an idiot." He mumbled before silently sitting next to Chelsea.

"Who's an idiot?" Corbyn asked, going to peer over his shoulder to see who Zach was texting. Zach sent a message and shut off his phone before corbyn could look though.

"My brother." Zach quickly lied which caused jack to raise his eyebrows.

"You were talking to your brother?" He asked to confirm, and Zach nodded. Both jack and Freya knew he was lying.

"Dude your a horrible liar." Chelsea shook her head and Zach frowned.

"I'm not lying!"

"We'll figure it out don't worry." Corbyn shrugged, eyeing Daniel, who got the message right away. Daniel reached out and quickly grabbed Zach's phone from his hand.

"Hey—" Zach cut himself off before watching Daniel punch in Zach's password and unlock his phone. "Why does everyone know my password?!" The boys exclaimed, and Freya rolled her eyes.

"Because you were dumb enough to put your birthday as your password." She pointed out and Zach only mimicked before reaching to snatch his phone back from Daniel.

The older boy dodged his hand by stepping backwards. He really just wanted to bother Zach, so he opened the message app and saw his most recent messages. First was a message that his mom had literally just sent him, and the second was a person he didn't recognize.

"Who's aniela?" Daniel asked, scrunching up his face in a confusing manner. Zach sighed, incredibly annoyed by the fact that they were so nosy.

"Aniela?" Jonah asked, "wasn't the girl he was talking to at Daniel's house named aniela?" The guy reached out his hand for Daniel to hand him Zach's phone.

"Will you give me my phone?!" Zach snapped, which caused Eden's eyes to widened.

"You're keeping secrets now?" Jonah asked before looking down at the phone.

"Do you give me every detail to your relationship jonah?" Zach glared, before going for his phone. Jonah threw it to jack.

"No but given the fact that you complain about being single almost everyday and now suddenly you're talking to some girl, we want to know." Jonah told him as jack finally began reading the most recent messages.

"Oh oh she's texting!" Jack got the attention of everyone in the room once he saw the message bubble appear in the corner of the screen. "She said and I quote 'zachary stop texting me I'm trying to take a nap'. Well that's boring." Jack frowned.

"Sounds like she doesn't like you." Corbyn pointed out, which caused Eden to slap his arm.

"Guys just give Zach his phone back." She told them, stepping away from her boyfriend.

"No, I want to know who this girl is." Freya told them, grabbing the phone from jack's hands. "I'm responding."

"Don't do that!" Zach ran a hand through his hair, angry with his friends for being so nosy. Freya just ignored him, typing away.

"Okay I said 'now that's mean' because Zach says that to me all the time." She told them before passing the phone over to corbyn. The boy gladly accepted, ignoring the angry look her received from his girlfriend.

"Yea I say that to you because your mean. She's literally too nice to say anything even remotely hurting." He rolled his eyes, causing everyone else to just blink, as they watched this new defensive side of Zach.

"Where did you even meet this girl?" Corbyn asked, taking a bite from an apple as he quickly went through messages.

"I c— I don't know." Zach shut himself down once he realized how mad they would all get if he told them how he really met Aniela.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jonah asked, which caused Chelsea to slip her hand into his to calm him down.

"Is this some random girl?" Eden asked softly, placing her hand on his shoulder. She wasn't teasing or mad like the rest of them, she really just wanted to make sure Zach was okay and safe.

"No? Well yes technically, but no because now I know her because we've spoken for the five days." He tried explaining vaguely, and Chelsea raised her eyebrow.

"So how did you meet her?" Chelsea asked and Zach sighed.

"Why are you guys so nosy?"

"Woah!" Corbyn interrupted them, swallowing the piece of apple in his mouth quickly when something in the messages caught his eye. "She called you and you picked up? That's straight up stalker behavior dude!" Corbyn exclaimed, looking down to the phone before shooting his eyes up to Zach.

"No that's not what happened! She called us not me." He tried explaining and Chelsea frowned, as the rest of them sent him a confused expression.

"I'm not following." Chelsea told him and Zach sighed, running his hand over his face before darting his eyes between all his friends.

"She called the band number and I picked up. And now we're friends." Zach rushed out before squeezing his eyes shut, anticipating the reaction of his friends.

"Zach!" Corbyn yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Zach yelled right back, opening his eyes.

"Zach you weren't supposed to pick up!" Jonah exclaimed, his teasing smirk turning into an angry frown.

"I was bored!"

"We gave you one fucking instruction, and it was not to pick up when people called. But no, you picked up because your stupidity doesn't allow any common sense get up there!" Corbyn shot at him, which caused Zach to gulp down the sadness that pushed up because of corbyn's words.

"Are you dumb Zach?!" Jonah narrowed his eyes at Zach, before scoffing. "I told you specifically not to pick up because it's your safety! Your putting yourself and the rest of us at risk by talking to a stranger!" Jonah was livid, being that Zach always did the opposite of what he said.

"I said I was sorr—" Zach started but corbyn cute him off.

"Who cares? You always find a way to screw things up!" Corbyn yelled and Zach felt his eyes cloud with tears. Eden was upset with her boyfriend for being so unreasonable with something as superficial as Zach picking up a phone call.

"Alright that was uncalled for!" Eden snapped at corbyn, who just frowned at her, being as that she wasn't taking his side. "Zach made a mistake, but he's also his own person who gets to make his own decisions! Stop yelling at him!" She snapped, glaring specifically at corbyn.

"Both of you leave here and cool off, then come back when you're ready to apologize!" Eden finished her rant, which caused corbyn to open his mouth to protest. The glare that Eden sent his way caused him to close his mouth before storming off and locking himself in his room.

"You too." Chelsea backed Eden up, nudging jonah who jus raised his eyebrows.

"I'm twenty-two! Not five, you can't put me in time ou—" jonah cut himself off when he saw the looks both Eden and Chelsea were sending him, "oh yeah, I'll be in my room." He scrambled up the stairs.

"They're just looking out for you Zach, don't take what they're saying to heart." Daniel frowned, and Eden nodded.

"Corbyn just gets scared when he thinks he's going to lose someone he cares about." The blonde girl reassured him, running a reassuring hand in his back.

"Your sure this is safe Zach? We don't want any stalker situations." Freya asked bluntly and Zach shrugged.

"Well I've been talking to her all week, she's really nice. And pretty too, oh my goodness you have to see her." Zach gushed out, going to grab his phone from the counter, where corbyn had left it.

The others glanced at each other as they heard Zach talk about the girl he barely knew. He had never gotten this excited to speak about someone. And especially since only two seconds before he was about to burst into tears.

something was obviously different about this girl.

Zach opened instagram and went to her account before handing Eden his phone. The girl's jaw dropped at the beauty of Aniela before handing the phone off to Daniel. Daniel chocked on his own spot before handing the phone to Freya.

"Dude there's no way she's single." Jack pointed out, shaking his head as he looked down at the picture. Zach frowned as Eden glared at jack. "I'm just saying, no one that pretty is single. Look at Freya, she's fucking hot and she's dating me." He pointed out and Zach rolled his eyes before signing.

"You're probably right, but either way she seems like she could be a good friend. She's funny, so at least I can count on that." Zach shrugged, before turning off his phone and shoving it in his pocket.

"Zach just be careful. You dont really know this girl. She could be some sort of crazed fan." Daniel explained and Eden nodded.

"We just want you to be happy, and if she's making you happy go for it. Just carefully." The blonde told him, and Zach smiled softly at her before getting up.

"I promised my sister I'd watch a movie with her, I'll see you guys later." Zach told them before leaving the house. He really just wanted to get out of the situation, and the other knew that because they knew Zach.

"Really jack?" Chelsea asked and jack opened his mouth in disbelief.

"What did I do?!"

"Let's start with 'no one that pretty is single'," Chelsea began mocking his voice, "do you know how discouraging that is?!"

"It's true though! I only spoke facts!" Jack shot his hands up in defense.

"You're an idiot." Eden scoffed before turning to go up the stairs.

"Where are you doing?" Freya asked and Eden pointed towards corbyns room.

"I'm going to check on him and make sure he's okay." She told them and they nodded before watching her disappear into corbyns room.

"Alright but can we focus on the fact that Zach's is less single that me now?" Danile broke the silence, causing Chelsea to roll her eyes.

"Oh my—" Freya cute Chelsea off by slapping the back of Daniel's head and walking out of the room.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Did he just—"

"Yes, yes I did."

(✨🕊🥴)
not them judging aniela and Zach's relationship before it even started 🙄🤚

also not me staying up until 1 am to post this 😳🤚

okay okay I'm going to sleep now gn my loves 🥺💙

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"
8.3K 309 15
( *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ) ๐ƒ๐‰๐’. โi loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?โž [ COMPLETED ]