strong (z. herron)

By -L0STINSPACE

[STRONG] (โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฅด) "I'm sorry if I said I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love." More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
001; ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
002; ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ?
003; ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
004; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐๐
006; ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
007; ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž
008; ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
009; ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
010; ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ-
011; ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
012; ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค
013; taste like strawberries
014; twelve year old girls + ana
015; prettier in person
016; you're scared of balloons
017; she's ruining your life
018; stop ignoring me
019; zach doesn't have the balls
020; seeing all the flirting
021; go on a date with me
022; so maybe i lied
023; i need a hug
024; you cheated
025; she kissed me
026; not look at me
027; my resignation from the band
028; non-existent dog
029; don't kill me
030; i made a friend
031; say kiss
032; you're cold
033; go to college
034; name him dino
035; don't be sad
036; steal my girl
037; speak italian
038; on a date
039; maddy said no
040; screamed in lower case
041; i wanted sonic
042; learn how to sleep
043; zachary signed it
044; always the big spoon
045; zach's being responsible
046; a pet turtle
047; zach missed you
048; he'll smile all day
049; seventeen hour flight
050; the colorful ones
051; dino and milo
052; burst of energy
053; not a robot
054; trust
055; ripping off a bandaid

005; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

2.5K 90 98
By -L0STINSPACE

STRONG

STRONG

STRONG

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

ANIELA LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE WITH A CONFUSED EXPRESSION ALL OVER HER FACE. She did not understand a single thing that had just happened in the past ten minutes. It just didn't make sense, but she was sure of one thing.

There was no way Zach Herron was going to text her.

How would he anyway? I mean, she was registered to the why don't we number, but only because she wanted to know when new music came out. And also so her phone wouldn't be so dry.

Yes sometimes she got scared of being made fun of for have little to nothing notifications. It was annoying because it was so true! She barely got messages, most of them just from maddy who was sending her tik toks of guys that popped up on her for you page who she thought was attractive.

"What the hell just happened?" Lindy blinked and aniela's eyes widened.

"I don't even know—"

"Okay so Zach herron- the Zach Herron- just had a full on conversation with Anna." Lindy said out loud, letting out a breath laugh.

"Holy shit!" She laughed, causing maddy to start laughing with her.

"Of course Aniela would get Zach to pick up the phone for her!" Maddy shook her head as she laughed.

Aniela was gorgeous. She had striking green eyes that were vibrant on their own, but even brighter when she was out in the sun. Her hair was long and wavy, but not a bad wavy. Enough to where she could get out of bed and not do her hair and she was set for the rest of the day.

It was one of the reasons that maddy didn't understand why she was single. But she knew that aniela's personality just didn't fit with the world. She was too optimistic for everyone's liking. She wanted to explore the world with a big smile on her face and not a care in the world. But she hasn't found the person who wanted that as much as her.

yet.

"Oh please if you would've called at the same time he would've picked for you." Aniela defended, trying to get any idea of favoritism out of their heads.

How could he favor her? They had literally just met and Zach doesn't even know anything about her except the fact that her name was Aniela.

Aniela knew she had to shut it down because maddy and Lindy did this all the time. They always bringing up the fact that she had 'pretty privilege', which made absolutely no sense. One, she could only point out the imperfections in herself. And two, both maddy and Lindy were gorgeous.

And they certainly lucked out in the relationship department more than Aniela did.

"Imagine he actually texted you." Lindy snorted and aniela shrugged.

"I probably wouldn't text back, you know how toxic their fandom can get and I really don't need to be throwing anymore emotional distress to myself." She told them, picking at her nails as she thought of the possibilities if that ever did happen.

"You know sometimes you shouldn't over think things Anna. Living in the moment is better sometimes."  Maddy told the girl.

"If I don't over think, then I end up hurt, and either way I do, so it's better if I think of the worst and then just not do it." Aniela explained and maddy rolled her eyes.

"Only you would pass up the opportunity to date a hot famous guy who's your age and seems genuine." The older girl stated, her voice laced with sarcasm and aniela only mimicked her before furrowing her eyebrows.

"You've never spoken to him how would you know?!"

"I mean he made you laugh in the ten minutes that you spoke so um that's as genuine as they get." Lindy  told her and aniela rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day.

"You guys act like he actually is going to text me. It was probably some sort of publicity thing to get the fans excited for the album." Aniela stated, convincing them of what she had already convinced herself. Maddy and Lindy looked at each other, already knowing that she was just deflecting.

"Whatever you say Anna." Lindy shrugged, before grabbing a strawberry and sticking it in her mouth.

"Where did you even get that?" Maddy asked her younger sister, watching her reach for another one.

"I brought them with me."

"You're so weird." Maddy told her, her eyebrows drawn in as she looked at her sister with disgust.

"Says you you li—"

"Yeah I'm stopping this before it turns into an argument." Aniela told them before grabbing the controller to her tv.

She didn't want to get her hopes up for something she knew was never going to happen.

Well at least she thought.

liked by maddytaylor, lindytaylor, and 12,325 others.

anielacarson: today is weird

tap to view comments:

maddytaylor: not you not giving me photo credits 🙄🤚

username: oh to look like Aniela

username: the beauty she holds please 🥺🤚

username: PLS HER SMILE IS SO PRECIOUS

username: um marry me please and thank you

lindytaylor: should've called back 🙄🤚
↪️maddytaylor: Fr fr
↪️anielacarson: I hate you both

username: baddie

username: damn girl

username: hey lol

username: um date me 🥺👉👈

username: why she gotta be ✨perfect✨

username: bae really said ✨pretty✨

username: FJDJDJD ANNAA

username: pls her eyes 🥺🤚

username: um hi check dms
↪️maddytaylor: lmao bye

username: second date?
↪️anielacarson: no thank you

username: Aniela my love 🥺

username: LMAOOO I LOVE HOW SHE REJECTS LITERALLY EVERYONE

Zach stood pacing in his room, thinking about what he could do. He really wanted to text Aniela, and he could. He went into the contacts listed that were registered to the why don't we number. There were a bunch of aniela's, but only one was listed to have a a ten minute phone conversation.

Aniela Carson.

That was her name. He knew she could easily look her up in instagram or twitter or something to figure out who she was and what she looked like, but he really wanted to do this the old fashion way.

Well as old fashioned as he could get, because honestly that was a weird situation.

It was just something about the fact that she treated him normally. And yes, that sounded exactly how he described to her fan fiction process of reeling him in. He really just wanted to see if she was a different girl. Not one there for sex, money, or fame.

And plus, Aniela made him laugh. He wanted at least a new friend outside of his own friendship group.

"Okay I'll just do it. I'll just text her." He mumbled, pulling his phone out of his pocket and going to the contact he had already saved for her.

"Nope no no I am not doing it." He backed out, shaking his head and throwing his phone on his bed. The boy groaned in annoyance, being completely frustrated with the fact that he couldn't do it.

"Okay I'm going to do it." Zach's indecisiveness drove him insane, but he didn't know what to do. He picked up his phone again and stared down at it before rolling his eyes and turning it off.

"Why is this so hard?!" He yelled, throwing himself onto his bed face forward. Zach's mom was walking passed his room at that moment, so she heard him yell.

"Zach?" She spoke, knocking on the door softly, "zach sweetie are you okay?" Myta asked and Zach just groaned again as she walked into the room.

"I'm never going to find love." He dramatized, while his voice was muffled due to his face that was smushed into his pillows.

"That's a bit dramatic zach. You're only n—"

"Nineteen, yeah I know it's what everyone tells me, but that doesn't make a difference. I can't even do something as simple as talk to a girl!" He muffled out again, which caused his mom to go sit next to him.

"Are you talking to a girl?"

"I'm trying to! But the most I've done is stare at her contact." He finally turned around, before sitting up and staring at his phone that laid in front of him.

"Well who is this mystery girl?" Myta question and Zach chewed on his bottom as he thought about how he could explain

"I don't even know."

"What? I don't understand." Myta asked him confused and the boy sighed.

"Well I picked up on someone who called the band number yesterday, and she was funny, and now I want to talk to her, but I don't know how to start the conversation." Zach explained and the mom raised her eyebrows.

"Is that safe?"

"Yeah, I already checked all the registered info, and apparently we were born in the same year but they can be lying. I don't think she was lying though." He shook his head and Myta watched his movements.

"Zach," she caught the attention of her son, "do you think this is worth it?" She asked, putting her hand in her shoulder.

"I-I mean I don't know." Zach sighed and myta raised her eyebrows. "I just have this feeling you know? That I should text her."

"A feeling?" Myta smiled and Zach rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean!" He exclaimed embarrassingly, while the woman laughed.

"Zach you seem very adamant about this, I think you should text mystery girl." Myta patted her son's knee before getting up to leave the room.

"I think I should too! I just can't!" He told his mom, who just blinked at his son before looking down at his phone that was in between the two of them.

"You won't." Myta corrected before dashing for the phone. She grabbed it and punched Zach's passwords in to see the contact already opened.

"Aniela, pretty name." She smiled, which caused Zach's eyes to widen. He realized what she was doing the moment she bolted out of the room and into the living room, where the rest of his family was.

"Wait mom no—" Zach scrambled up and chased after her, but because of his late reaction she was already pressing send. "Mom! No no no n—"

"I'm sorry Zach, but I don't want you sulking anymore, and if it takes me meddling so be it!" Myta said, which caused Ryan to look up from his phone.

"What's happening?"

"You're brother is getting a girlfriend."

"No im not don't listen to her." Zach shook his head before going to grab his phone back. Myta gladly handed the phone back to her son.

"Zach has a girlfriend?" Reese asked innocently and Zach shook his head.

"I don't have a girlfriend!" He shut them down before looking down at his phone.

"And you sent a message. I'm going to go pass away now." The boy dramatized again and myta only rolled her eyes.

"See Zach hard parts over." The mom patted Zach's head and he sighed. "Now all you've got to do is continue the conversation."

"You should be proud you just murdered your son." He deadpanned. "Thanks mom."

(✨🕊🥴)
my goodness

a triple update y'all must be proud

anyways

I really like this chapter

anyways love you guys and stay safe pls 🥺💙

(✨🕊🥴)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 309 15
( *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ) ๐ƒ๐‰๐’. โi loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?โž [ COMPLETED ]
70.5K 1.2K 31
It won't hurt to dream, right?
201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"
216K 7.3K 25
สœแด‡ ษขส€ษชษดษดแด‡แด…. sสœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœสŸส แดกแด€s ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ. { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }