Chapter 35

When Taehyung woke up that morning to an agitated Jungkook who was seemingly dressed to go out, he instantly knew something was off. Jeon Jungkook waking up early in the morning? And already showered? Blasphemous!

A hurried peck was pressed to his lips and another one to his neck before the elder was off to somewhere unknown to the blond. Taehyung wondered whether he was getting disoriented since he had just woken up but he knew his eyes would never lie to him. He ruffled the nightstand in search of his phone and it indicated 9:02 a.m. Weird.

The lad reluctantly crawled out of bed but stayed seated on the edge as he tried processing everything. A few days had gone by since they were official and he had spent all his nights cuddled up against his boyfriend. He basically lived there at this point.

They had come clear to their closest friends who feigned surprise but were otherwise elated for the newly formed couple. To be honest, they both expected the positive reaction. Of course, Namjoon had spoken a few warning words - specifically to the elder - but it did not escalate beyond that.

The blond decided not to question anything as he started planning out his day. He wanted to spend the majority of his time with Namjoon for he knew that the time for the latter to graduate high school was to come soon. Indeed, the redhead had imparted to him how stressed out he was concerning the preparation of the graduation ceremony and also in regards of his acceptance to Seoul's most prestigious university.

As he made his way to the bathroom, Jungkook had already left the school premises.

The elder had a plan as he walked down the streets of Seoul in direction of the spot where he was supposed to meet his driver. He had worked hard and had paid a huge price to execute this plan which he hoped would work out at the end of the day. Nothing was certain.

As he reached the black Audi which usually took him anywhere if he asked for it - a chauffeur his parents had put at his disposition for whenever he needed one - he was greeted by the warm smile of the old man who drove. The backseat door was royally opened for him as he positioned himself comfortably inside. The smell of leather hit him and it was all he needed to relax a bit and gather the courage for whatever he was going to do. Jungkook inhaled and watched his driver enter the car before asking for directions. The lad removed his phone and showed him the address he had dropped down in his notes. The man input it in the GPS and off they went.

The brunette was smiling stupidly on remembrance of how he had obtained the said address; by begging. Yes, begging. To none other than his own best friend, Kim Namjoon.

Jungkook had gotten a whole ass interrogation concerning his motives and intentions. His reliability was thoroughly brought to a merciless test before he obtained the piece of information he needed. And even when he did, he was wary of the source. What if Namjoon had given him a false address? Well, he was to find out soon.

The drive wasn't very long. The driver was definitely not what could qualify as talkative, hence a comfortable silence prevailed. When the car pulled into an avenue with its load of luxurious hotels, the senior informed the younger that they were almost there. It made the said guy wonder whether his best friend hadn't given him a fake address for real. This was one of the most prized streets of Seoul - one with its good amount of five stars hotels, affluent brands such as Gucci and Chanel, without forgetting the cars which longed the various alleys. BMWs, Mercedes, you name it.

"Are you sure we've turned in the right street?" He queried as he checked the notepad application on his phone.
"Yes young master. Actually, we're here." The man responsed as he pulled up in front of a white building with 'The exquisite' written in shimmering gold calligraphic lettering right on top of the entryway. Jungkook watched the scene in awe. He hadn't pictured it like this at all and he came to doubt his eyes.