Chapter 2

He was slightly annoyed to say the least. Pissed that Jungkook was sort of ditching him for a party. Taehyung wanted to get lost into the fantastic world which the elder and him had moulded together. A bubble where it was all about them only; nobody else mattered for a few minutes, sometimes for hours. It had become his escapism route from the high expectations people usually put on his shoulders. Being naturally gifted with intelligence is not at all an easy task. Getting out of this delusion later on sure was hard but they both knew that wherever they wanted it, they could dive back into their fantasy.

His footsteps were heavy as he went down those tumultuous corridors of the section of the building where his room was found. It was a drastic change from the calmness of Jungkook's almost luxurious dormitory. In his section - engirdling all sorts of male students ranging from reserved intellectuals to the biggest pranksters of all age groups - it was always chaotic and loud.

Most doors did not have locks; including his; and you were never safe while walking down the passageways. The common bathroom was repugnant and he envied Jungkook who had his own private bathroom attached to his resting area. Anytime, a dirty shoe could come flying in your direction or you could collide with some energetic chap abruptly getting out. Night time was the worst. People were supposed to sleep at night but according to some students, night was meant to blast loud music or play video games. At this point, even if some aliens appeared, he would not be surprised. Some juveniles even tried calling spirits once; so aliens? Who even would be shocked? Couldn't be Taehyung.

How he prayed those few weeks until summer holidays would pass by real quick. During the summer break, most students went back to their homes and only a handful stayed back on the campus. Taehyung was one of those who stayed back. He didn't really have somewhere to go anyways.

Those above facts accounted for the boy's annoyance in regards of his own classmates. That was why he always relished late night sex with Jungkook. He had the opportunity to be away from an avoidable mayhem, occasionally sleeping in the elder's bed after intense sexual activities to make the rapture last longer. Taehyung enjoyed Jungkook's company a lot. The lad always provided comfort and affection which he never got with anyone else.

He wished he could move to the other side of the establishment where his fuck buddy lived. That section was inhabited mainly by athletes as mentioned before but they were not the regular level of sportsman. They were rich and their parents were highly influential. Rumours went about that Jungkook's father was one of the biggest business typhoon of South Korea. That was a similar scenario for most athletes.

That explains a lot, doesn't it? The favouritism, the easiness with which they managed to get into the school's sports teams while the rest had to work hard and struggle a lot. Unfair? That's just how life works it seemed.

"Hey virgin!" He heard someone screech from behind him.

He rolled his eyes, having no idea who it could have been but he just knew that guy was talking to him. The entire school thought he was a virgin and in all honesty, he had nothing against.

He flipped on his heels, watching a blond haired boy whom he recognised as being someone in his English class, walking towards him.

"Yeah? What?"

"You did the essay?"

He should have expected it; nobody needed him unless it was for homework purposes. His blood boiled, some sarcastic replies dancing on his tongue but all that came out was a timid yet cold 'no'.

The other male cocked an eyebrow, eyeing Taehyung from head to toe in an amused way. It wasn't even a question, of course he wasn't believing the nerd. Taehyung's classmate's intense staring session grew more intimidating when the latter's eyes ventured dangerously to an area he didn't particularly want people to see.