Chapter 30

An unusual event was happening; one which did not fail to catch the attention of everyone. It was past midnight and earsplitting music was the only thing you could hear, to the point of going deaf. Teenagers were glued to each other; mini skirts going all the way up while boners made their appearances. People were dancing and singing loudly on the dance floor while being drunk to the core. Even Namjoon and Hoseok were wasted. They did the worm dance on the ground under the cheers of everyone in close proximity.

And in the midst of it all was a guy known by everyone as Jeon Jungkook with a red plastic cup containing beer in his hand. Now, it was no secret that the fuckboy wasn't particularly fond of parties but when he attended one, he usually mingled easily and had fun. Except he was far from enjoying himself this time. His mind wandered to a special person who was replying coldly to his texts and ignoring his calls.

It was now 3 days since Taehyung was gone and all Jungkook received from the absent boy were 4 words texts maximum.

I'm fine.

Yes I ate.

Good.

Ttyl.

Can't pick up rn.

Will call when free.

... Just to mention a few. He hated the fact that the younger was ignoring his calls and couldn't help worry. Was Taehyung getting mistreated? Or perhaps his uncle checked his phone? It never occurred to Jungkook that the nerd could have been pissed with him.

While he looked at people making out against every surface possible; may it be hard, soft or rough; he missed the younger atrociously. Being tipsy wasn't doing him any better.

He imagined Taehyung among all those people dancing sensuously; the boy obviously feeling out of place and embarrassed concerning the amount of asses rubbing against him. Hoseok would try to loosen him up a bit by teaching him a few basic moves. The blond would pick the steps up pretty easily, swaying his hips from right to left in sync with the music - timidly at first but more daring as the music would encrust his body.

Jungkook would be exactly right where he was, at the bar, basically stripping the other with his eyes and fucking him senseless in his mind. Then, they probably would make one of the most flirtatious eye contacts and Taehyung would motion to him with his finger to come over. As if drawn by a magnet with neither possibility nor urge to fight back, he would stand up and allow himself to get pulled.

Once on the dancefloor, his hands would fly to the smaller male's waist as he would caress the fabric there. He imagined Taehyung's beautiful asymmetrical eyes staring right at him with so much innocence and trust. He would just feel the powerful need to corrupt him and drag his angelic self to hell while showing him what the devil's tongue can do. Not to mention that he could almost hear Taehyung's sweet moans against his ears.

"Careful Jeon! Drool's coming out of your disgusting mouth!" Someone yelled to his left.
The said lad glanced over his shoulder nonchalantly only to meet this brilliant and shiny hair colour which stood out among everyone else. He should have recognised the person solely by his voice, it was one he knew way too well.

"Lee Chanmin. I'm more surprised to find you sober than to find you talking to me after so long."

Chan scoffed before taking a big sip out of his glass. He let out a sour noise when the drink ran down his throat like the blade of a sharp knife.
"I could say the same about you." He retorted.

An awkward silence didn't take long to establish itself between the two. Ever since the brunette had decided to spend the majority of his time with people who were worth it, Chan had slowly vanished from the picture. He had become a distant memory for the group and nobody was really complaining about it. Except from rendering them all passive smokers, he didn't bring much happiness into their lives.