Chapter 1 💜

He yawned adorably, eyes slightly closing and hurting due to the fact that he had spent the entire afternoon fixing his laptop screen and trying his level best to write a good, concise and rich in vocabulary essay.

By mentioning at least two philosophers or scholars; explain fully what you understand by 'the philosophy of justice'. Your essay should not exceed 800 words.

To Taehyung, the cute nerd of the school whose handsomeness was highly underrated, that composition title was eminently inspiring but it demanded a lot of research work and background information to be able to tackle such a complex title. He had spent the weekend enclosed within the walls of his room, reading and analyzing articles to firstly be able to comprehend the whole concept of the philosophy of justice. He had to at least understand the topic if he wanted his composition to be a relatively good one.

That was how he spent his free time; if that could even be considered as free time; enriching his vocabulary and increasing his knowledge by reading a myriad of articles pertaining to famous Greek philosophers such as Socrates, Aristotle and Plato. To the young male, everything he had learned was truly fascinating. Never in his life would he have viewed justice in a scholarly way.

He gained the understanding that above all, equity and justice depend on what society considers as being right and wrong. No notion of virtue and moral values equals to injustice and chaos in a community. At the end of the day, the lad was proud of his disquisition.

He made sure to save the word document, not wanting his hard work to go in vain before shutting down the electronic device that was found in front of him on his tiny bed. As he waited for every open software to close, he checked the time on the screen - 15:00.

Mentally calculating the minutes and planning the rest of his day; Taehyung concluded that a one hour nap would not hurt. He could join his friends later at the cafeteria if ever it was still open and they could thus dine together. Yeah, that was a correct and feasible plan. That until his phone lit up, notifying the guy of a newly received message. 

He inhaled sharply, a smile already curving on his lips when he saw who the text was from.

Jungkook.

Or rather, J, like how his name was saved on Taehyung's phone. Nobody knew that the two were acquainted to each other and if his friends found out that the school's biggest womanizer texted him, they would chop both their heads off. To avoid any sort of body part amputation, Taehyung had saved the elder's name as J. Surely, if Jin or Jimin saw that 'J', they were going to question who that person was but he could eventually cook up a story. Anyhow, anything else was better than 'Jungkook' or 'fuck buddy' or something of the sort.

Without wasting more time, the tired boy opened the SMS.

Come over. I want you.

Heat pooled in Taehyung's stomach upon reading those words. He gulped a rather thick lump of saliva, feeling as it slid down his oesophagus before dissipating in his stomach.

Promptly, he was getting off his bed, sliding on a pair of decent shoes and adjusting his hair which happened to be very messy due to the fact that he was letting the mop grow out. He twiddled his glasses on his nose, knowing that Jungkook found them cute and to be honest; he was by far the only one.

In the blink of an eye, Taehyung was already cautiously knocking on Jungkook's door, awkwardly fidgeting around in case someone was to see him standing outside the elder's entryway. The younger was not supposed to be here - that wing of the building was solely reserved to the athletes. Even if he lied, nobody would believe that he practiced any sort of sport based on his slim physique which he happened to hide under baggy clothes. Thankfully, that section of the edifice was almost always empty. Athletic people were known for being constantly on the move, rarely encompassed by the walls of their dorm.