Chapter 29

He knew Seoul was far behind him and they had reached Daegu when the tall buildings had disappeared from the surroundings. Instead, all Taehyung saw was greenery. Wheat fields, flower fields and veggie gardens were the prominent aspects of the pretty scenery which the boy was able to watch from the small window to his left.

The train trip hadn't been as abhorrent as he had anticipated. He spent his time relishing the candies bought by his favourite person while he was reading 'Kafka on the shore' - a book highly emotionally packed which had his entire focus throughout the journey. He also spent his time inhaling a certain individual's scent through his hoodie but he wouldn't admit it out loud. Maybe Jungkook was right; maybe if they had lived in a werewolf universe, he would be an omega provided that he was basically nesting with the other male's clothing item.

{A/N: For those who don't read omega verses, 'nesting' is a term used to refer to the action whereby omegas feel the strong need to sought comfort through the means of the body odour of their friends, family members or mate. They do so by collecting clothes and items belonging to the one whose smell helps them relax and gathering these objects around them to form a comfort nest. Most omegas have a tendency to do so when they are in heat, pregnant or basically feeling down. This story is not an omega verse; Taehyung and Jungkook are indeed human but since I enjoy those kind of stories, I thought that maybe a few references would not hurt. Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.}

How the dweeb wished Jungkook could be next to him on this train instead of this young businessman who was constantly on his phone. They could at least have hugged and held hands. The nerd needed those at the moment.

As if reading his mind, the train drove right in front of a field of tiger flowers which so happened to be the brunette's birth flower.
Taehyung was still pissed concerning the station episode and that was why he ignored the elder's incessant texts for the past few hours. Thankfully, he had managed to calm himself down as soon as he noticed the signs of his panic attack, else a terrible outcome could have followed. Ultimately, he replied to Jungkook's most recent text, asking him whether or not he had reached his destination.

Not yet, in a while. He typed and sent.

Taehyung resumed staring at the outside world which went in the reverse direction as he kept going forward. There were flowers of various shades - some which you wouldn't have imagined existed - and the grass couldn't have been greener. Tractors were prominent in the fields and once in a while, farm animals would come in view. Not to mention the beautiful sky which was slightly dark. Maybe it was going to rain soon.

Please text me once you reach. I miss you so much already.

Seconds later, a new message was making its way to his inbox.

Take care of yourself. Drink water and don't abuse on sugar. Let me know if you gagged.

The boy was tempted to respond to the text but his ego prevented him from doing so. Jungkook had pissed him off so he was to pay for it. He placed his phone in his pocket and resumed staring out until they reached the station.

His feet felt all jelly as he got off the train and he swore he was about to pass out. He had done it; he was in Daegu and there was no escaping now.

The place where he grew up with a loving and utopian family.

The place where he also lost that same family.

The station wasn't as packed as in Seoul and it was easier to breathe. Taehyung was recalling his first holiday in high school when he was coming back to visit his family. He wished that was what he was presently doing. He also wished Jungkook was there to hold him close and kiss everything better. Everything was easier with the elder around.