Author's Note

Hello my fellow readers! I hope you are having a great day/night. Thank you for taking your time to read this little note of mine which I judged important to convey to you guys since you all are awesome human beings and are really precious to me.

I know I haven't been updating 'Only mine' for a while and I am here to explain why and apologise about it. In all honesty, I have exams coming up soon and I am caught up in revision therefore I have taken a pause in writing. However, rest assured, I am certainly not discontinuing this novel! As soon as my tests are over, I will be publishing the upcoming chapters as quickly as I can. Meanwhile, I judged it important to maintain a form of contact with my readers and will thus be replying to a few questions I received on instagram concerning this book. Again, I'm sorry about not updating for a while!

Question 1: What inspired this book?
I don't really know to be honest. The idea came to me while I was reading 'How to top' which is also a Taekook fanfiction which I highly suggest checking out! I never quite imagined reaching so far into the writing process since in the past, I did attempt publishing novels which I ended up deleting due to my insecurities.

Question 2: Why did you opt for bottom Taehyung?
Now this is a really interesting question. I know some of you might not see Tae as a bottom at all and that's exactly why I see him as one. I've always loved this whole aspect of not fitting into what society considers the norm and for me, tops can wear dresses and panties even if they want to!

Question 3: Does this book have a happy ending?
Yes, it does!

Question 4: Who is your favourite character from 'Only mine'?
That's hard... I can't really pick one since I created all of them with love. However, if I had to choose, it'd be Tae since I relate to him a lot.

Question 5: How does this book differ from your other ones?
As compared to the other stuffs I write, this book is more laid back and spontaneous. It doesn't have a lot of angst and I guess that what makes it differ from my other books even if the story is pretty cliché in my opinion.

Question 6: Are you happy concerning how 'Only mine' turned out?
I can't deny that I am even if I would still have written certain things differently now that I look back to a few chapters.

Question 7: Do you write anything else aside Taekook fanfictions?
On wattpad, aside my Taekook fanfics, you'll find one shots of my anime ships. However, I do write poetry which I however do not publish.

Question 8: Do you hate Chanmin?
No , I definitely don't. He's actually a sweetheart who has difficulties in communicating his feelings due to a lack of love in his life.

Question 9: Any book recommendations?
You may check out my Taekook reading list on Wattpad to find all my favourite Taekook books. However, if you want BL recommendations in general, then I highly suggest the following Manhwas.
-Cherry Blossoms after winter
-Window to window
-From points of three
-Painter of the night
-Love is an illusion
-Here U are
-When the Yakuza falls in love