Chapter 12

It was 5AM and way too early when Taehyung felt someone shake him from left to right. He attempted to wiggle out of a certain strong grip; realising that his butt hurt atrociously. The pain spread from his lower back to his legs. He did feel sore after sexual activities in the past but this time was the worst. His body absolutely refused to move.

"Taehyung? What am I doing here?"

He recognised the elder's voice though it was many tones lower than usual. He probably had just woken up. The nerd felt the grip around his waist loosen as he felt movement behind him. He turned his face slightly, only to see Jungkook's bare back seated on the bed while his head hung low. The early morning light allowed him to distinguish the elder's back muscles perfectly. He was a really hot thing.

Taehyung decided to ignore the pain as he got up to be at the other's level. The boy noticed that his underwear and pajama pants were on and concluded that somewhere along the lines, Jungkook had gotten him dressed back. 

"You came earlier. Banging on my door like a mad person..." The younger whispered lowly with an equally deep voice. Jungkook only nodded and that was when Taehyung understood that something was off. He dragged himself closer before rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

"I don't feel good... I want to vomit. Fuck." The older male cursed. He tried easing his stomach ache by rubbing his chest but it wasn't helping at all. The will to empty the contents of his digestive system grew bigger.

That until he felt a soft hand caressing his back delicately. Taehyung didn't control that action of his; he simply couldn't bear seeing the other boy in pain. His hand wandered everywhere he could reach, watching as Jungkook relaxed under his touch.

"You drank a lot last night, didn't you?" The smaller queried.

Only then did the elder meet his gaze. Taehyung was shirtless; hair ruffled and looking extremely stunning. Jungkook noticed the hickeys on his chest. Unconsciously, his hands reached forward to caress the marks. The younger winced lightly when the muscular boy applied pressure on a bruise but the pain was nothing compared to the one he felt on his lower half.

"Did we fuck?"
Even though he asked, he knew they had. Bits of earlier rearranged themselves in his mind. Wails. Moans. Whimpers. The delicious sound of skin slapping. Most importantly, Taehyung's pretty fucked out face. However, they were both still too sleepy to realise their terrible mistake. They shouldn't have fucked and the two of them knew it.

"Yeah..." Taehyung blushed furiously, thankful that it was still too dark to notice the tinge of red on his cheeks. He continued rubbing the sick guy's back, his other hand moving to the latter's jaw as he proceeded to make the same movement. Jungkook closed his eyes and allowed the timid boy to soothingly appease him. For some weird reasons, he was feeling better - the burn in his stomach slowly dissipating. The soft hand steadily stroking him simply did miracles.

It was calm. No definite sounds was prevalent though every noise heard could be distinguished easily. The duo paid attention to the soft drizzle of the trees outside and to the faint chirping of birds. Everything appeared so peaceful.

In the midst of it all, nobody knew when their eyes closed by themselves. They were back to dreamland with Jungkook's head buried into the crook of Taehyung's neck without controlling anything. Everything happened naturally. It was as if they were constantly drawn to each other without any possibility of fighting back the attraction.

It wasn't wrong that they slept with each other. What was however, was the fact that Taehyung had caught feelings and thus, had broken the ultimate rule set by Jungkook.