Chapter 11 💜

"And then, I'd love to build a car that you can like drive underwater. You see the kind?" Jimin elaborated, "Not like a submarine, but an actual car!"

He wasn't drunk but Taehyung knew he was tipsy. Even if sober Jimin talked shits, he would never speak about building an underwater car.

"Yeah, that would be awesome! You might as well elaborate a system to make men walk on water!" The younger exclaimed sarcastically. The other chap was way too wrecked to note the sarcasm. They walked a few metres, each new step bringing them a little bit closer to the elder's dorm.

"Oh my gosh Taehyung! You're a geniusssss!! Why I not think of this before?"

"Because you not a genius like me!" The younger teased, using his friend's weird drunk language.

Jimin was walking in a bizarre manner - his feet dragging behind and his body looking like it was about to give up on him. Today had been the last preparation day before the fancy fair and the guys had offered themselves a well deserved high class dinner with way too much alcohol for Jimin and Chaeyoung. The two kept on bickering and cursing at each other, causing the remaining pair to cut short. Jin had made sure the girl was back to her room safely while Taehyung was in charge of the other tipsy fellow. They had invited Yoongi but the latter was too tired to accept the proposal. All he needed was a long ass sleep.

After what seemed like a torturous walk, the boys finally reached the elder's entryway. The junior pushed open the door, switched on the light and tried his level best to drag his best friend inside until the latter reached his bed.

"What do you eat? You're so fat! Such a pig!" Taehyung joked as he helped his friend with the removal of his shoes.

"I'm not a pig! You are!"

The two best friends giggled while the younger helped the other boy up the bed. He made sure his best friend was tugged inside and was comfortable before starting to walk away.

"Taeeeeeee" Jimin sung out loud.

"Shut it Chim! It's like 1 AM and others are sleeping you pig!" The nerd scolded.

The elder fellow was simply not having it. He was in the mood for either sex or spicy gossips; not for the idiotic thing called sleep. 

"Are you going to have sex with Jeon Jungkook right now?"

He was definitely speaking too loudly and being slightly intrusive. Sure, they were best friends but that wasn't something Taehyung particularly wanted to discuss with him.

"Shut up Jimin. Go to sleep."

But he didn't want to.

"If you want, we can have sex! You don't need Jungkook when someone as awesome and sexy as me exists!" Jimin made grabby hands in direction of his friend but the latter immediately pried him away.

"Shut up Chim. Just sleep! You don't even know what you're barking."

The younger tiptoed to the door before switching off the light and walking out; royally ignoring his pal's complains and explicit sexual offers. Park Jimin was a weird one.

He shut the door and was greeted by a rather dark corridor. The only source of light came from either the agitated city outside or from rooms of students who weren't sleeping yet. It was lucid enough for him to make his way to his bedroom without fearing collision with anything or anyone. He was a clumsy one and he always hit head on people and objects in case this wasn't already crystal clear.

Lazily, he reached his dormitory. His ridiculously small and ugly room. He hated it - hated the way everything felt suffocated within such a small space where his thoughts easily wandered to negativity. Of course, he knew he had to be thankful to at least have a decent sleeping area but he couldn't help craving more when he knew others; such as Jungkook; had rooms looking like a mini apartment by itself.