Chapter 26

Yoongi threw an arm happily around his friend's shoulders as they walked out of the school establishment. They were elated for two different reasons. The elder was extremely joyful to be able to finally spend some alone time with his young friend whom he loved and admired a lot. The latter was being kept busy these days by a scary-looking brunette and in all honesty, it did bother Yoongi to some extent. But of course, he would never dare break it out; Taehyung deserved the love he was supposedly receiving from Jungkook; he had told himself.

The younger on the other hand sure was happy to be going out with his musician of a buddy but the cause of his ecstasy went far beyond. After their little make out session following his atrocious panic attack, Jungkook and him had been kissing each other more and more often in all secrecy as soon as the opportunity presented itself. They were addicted to the taste of the opposite person's lips and no matter how the action would be perceived by others, they decided to stick to the title of friends. Who said friends could not kiss?

Nevertheless, the quick blowjob was never brought up and they both thought it was better this way. It was just a futile one time thing; wasn't it?

"I'm really happy right now Tae bear! We're finally able to go out; just the two of us. I must admit, I'm growing jealous of this friend of yours..."

The guy being spoken to, glanced sideways. Yoongi's hair was flowing in all sort of directions due to the wind. He looked adorable - just like a cat; a cute little meow meow.
"What are you talking about? There's no one whom you need to be jealous of Hyung! You're my special new friend!" Taehyung said cheerfully. Almost immediately, he was holding the pianist in his arms tightly. The action caused them to momentarily pause their walk.
"Yeah but Jungkook gets more than mere hugs, am I right?"

The shy nerd pulled away and glanced down at his partly dirty white Vans. He was blushing a soft pink.
"W-what? N-no. It's nothing like that..." But the few fading hickeys on his neck betrayed him. One of the most sexy things about Jeon Jungkook was the torturous ability with which he managed to suck skin and paint variances of blue, lilac, purple and red with his tongue.

The elder chose to ignore his friend's claim as they started walking again. They walked past the long school wall and just when the edifice was about to end and merge with a corner, a figure with one leg up - pressed against that same wall - caught their attention. Rings of smoke escaped the boy's lips as his silver hair bounced lightly. Taehyung didn't really mean to make eye contact with him; but he did anyways.

Out of instinct and maybe out of slight fear, the nerd instantly flashed his signature boxy smile which could have anyone's heart melting; even the meanest of fuckboys. His charms appeared to have worked for a fraction of a second before Chan's face contorted into an even more pissed one.

"What's up Kim? Jeon doesn't want your pretty legs spread for him today? Is that why you're with someone else?" He yelled.

Yoongi immediately intervened.
"What's your problem? Taehyung seriously did nothing to you right now; why are you being a mean bitch?"

Chanmin scoffed and exhaled more smoke in their direction. Taehyung surprised everyone by taking a step forward, closer to the eldest. His fists were clenched and he looked ready to fight; except none of this happened to everyone's great comfort.
"I don't sleep with Jungkook, okay? We're just friends!" He instead growled menacingly.
The silver-haired male simply got closer to the nerd. Once he judged himself close enough, he let out a sarcastic laugh.
"Oh darling! These aren't just my beliefs. That's something the whole school is talking about recently! Kim Taehyung, the little hoe being outrageously disgusting, having no shame for sleeping with someone who mistreated him in the past. Flaunting his love bites! Could he be doing this for the money? Is Jeon Jungkook really that good in bed?" He exclaimed using a reporter's voice.