Chapter 34

Taehyung's eyes flickered opened as he turned slightly only to realise that someone was holding on to him tightly. It was definitely a change from the usual lonely mornings in Daegu where he would wake up to an empty bed with cold bedsheets.

He took his time as he stared blankly at the ceiling. He didn't need to process anything too hard to know who was sleeping on his chest. Of course he remembered the previous night and of course he knew it was his boyfriend who was lying so peacefully on top of him. His beautiful and precious Jungkook. His.

He tried not waking the elder up as he brushed a few strands of his raven hair away from his face. The events of the previous night replayed in his mind and his heart broke when he remembered Jungkook's tear-stained face. He had been so vulnerable and it was a drastic change from the typical emotionless fool everyone claimed to know.

Nobody actually knew the real Jeon Jungkook in Taehyung's opinion. They saw what he wanted them to see and having had the privilege of being allowed and trusted enough for the elder to show him his true self, was heartwarming for the male.

They had a long way to go with a lot of hardships he was certain, but he promised to live up to the brunette's expectations. He was in love, there was no denying. And when you have a boy in love, you have a way. Taehyung was ready to walk on this path with his loving boyfriend.

The younger started dreaming of the future as he kept on stroking his lover's hair tenderly. At first, his mind was filled of innocent thoughts. He saw them on enumerable boba dates, or simply cuddling on the couch while watching movies and stealing kisses. He came to realise all this was actually their normal way of living even before becoming a couple. They were indeed untypical ones.

Next, his brain dared to venture to places he hadn't yet explored before. He saw them at school, as a couple and could not help thinking of the judgemental stares they would obtain from teachers and classmates. He wondered whether such things would end up affecting their bond.

The young boy shook his head as he tried not being pessimistic. They were two individuals playing this game, so he didn't have to endure all this alone anymore. His lover would be there for him and the reverse statement was equally true.

Eventually, he came to think of what boyfriends do intimately. When they were friends, having sex wasn't the first thing which crossed their minds but now that they were officially dating, Taehyung knew that at some point, they were doing it. And he also knew that when the moment would arrive, it would be one hell of a ride. They had waited for too long and when long ago, they had restraints; now, they didn't anymore. He hoped Jungkook wanted him as much as he did.

After a while of caressing his boyfriend's hair and skin, Taehyung ended up sliding out of the grip in order to take a bath and brush his teeth. He squatted down first to catch a glimpse of the sleeping beauty with drool coming out of his mouth. A kiss was pressed to the latter's head before the other was making his way to the bathroom.

When he came back; all clean and fresh; he was wearing Jungkook's clothes comprising of a grey T-shirt which fit him perfectly - probably one which did not fit the elder anymore - and a pair of black ripped jeans with more holes than actual fabric. His baby was still sleeping soundly and it would be lying to say he didn't find him utterly adorable.

The blond scanned the room in search of his travel bag as he dried his hair with a fluffy towel. He threw the fabric on a chair once he found the item he had been looking for and ruffled the container in search of the object which he hadn't gifted to Jungkook yet. Once he found it, he analysed it as if it was the most prized object to ever have existed before securing it in his pockets. He removed a pair of black socks before closing the bag and throwing it carelessly to the side.

Only Mine || Taekook ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara