Chapter 15

Jimin and Chaeyoung were seated at a table alongside Yoongi and Jin. After Jungkook had dragged Taehyung, the girl kept on bombarding the other fellow of questions; knowing very well that he had certain answers or at least a notion of what was going on. The boy had stayed mute until Yoongi had joined them, forcing the conversation to deviate topic.

Jin had just taken a seat with the trio and was enquiring about their youngest friend.

"Where's Kim Taehyung?" He asked coldly.

"Humm... T-toilet..." The shorter male lied.

The only female with them could not comprehend what was happening. She knew, by the way Jimin's face contorted into one of worry and constipation that the matters were grave. What exactly was happening, she didn't know. She was wise enough to choose silence - if Jimin had resolved to lying to the one whom they feared the most, the matters were indubitably serious.

"He's with Jungkook isn't he?" Seokjin queried in a matter of factly way. There was strictly no point in lying to him; he just knew. His face shifted from neutrality to disgust in a matter of seconds.

The heaviness of the air was suffocating for everyone - even to the pianist who knew something was off. Usually, Chaeyoung and Jimin would be fighting over futile aspects of life except they were now dead silent. The air felt like it had been sucked of its oxygen content. An outer party came to disrupt the deadly atmosphere.

"Hey Seokjin Oppa! Miss Lee needs you real quick to verify the correct deliveries of pastries." The newly arrived student informed. She was rather short and feisty. Clearly, she was acting a bit too nice and showing her ideal side in front of males. Chaeyoung hated girls like her.

The said lad got up with final words to one of his specific friends.

"Tell Taehyung to get tested."

Their female friend jerked her head upwards to look at the one talking. Getting tested for what? She didn't like the way she was being alienated, specially when it concerned her crush and her best friend.

The student council president followed the zesty girl dressed in pink, leaving behind a group within which a clear tension could be felt.

"Okay Park! I'm going to force the words out of your bitchy mouth! Tell me what's up because unlike you, I'm no idiot!" Chaeyoung growled, "I can see there's something wrong which I am not being updated about! I figured out that you know something which I don't! I'm a member of this group too and so is Yoongi! I think we deserve to know whatever happened to Tae which seemingly involves Jungkook! I can see that the poor baby cried! Why? Tell me why Jimin!" 

"I don't fucking know!" The chap replied with equal annoyance. He wished he knew too - he wanted to know why his closest and most precious friend was reduced to tears because of a womanizer and a player. Surely, he had walked in to the youngest in tears but he never got the opportunity of asking what was wrong. Jin had created a scene which caused Taehyung to cry even more. He was wailing and whimpering too much for him to be able to place a word in between. The frustration and worry Jimin felt could not be compared to anything else. The fact that his best friend was gone for now a great amount of time with the school's most popular fuckboy was not helping in easing his perturbed mind.

"I wish I knew too! I wish I had found out by now what your asshole of a crush has done to our baby! But no Chae! And you're correct, I know certain things which you don't but that doesn't mean I have to tell you. You don't have to know everything which concerns Taehyung."

A rather harsh and unpleasant silence established itself. Everyone was shocked by the words employed by the second born male. The sound of a band playing on the outside stage behind them was the only prevalent noise. Harm had been done.