Chapter 47

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Jungkook sighed as he stopped the car and he looked at taehyung and said "baby go change and wait for me in the balcony I'll park this and also change into something comfortable" taehyung nodded and pecked his lips "okay koo" and went inside.

'Please taehyung try to understand I jut want you happy and I don't want you to stay away from your parents I hope everything goes well I know my tae is angel' jungkook thought.

He parked his car and make his way to their bedroom and saw there is no one but can hear shower running so he also decide to change he took his clothes and went to another room.

He take a long shower and get dressed and went back to their bedroom and saw tae combing his hair tae noticed his presence and smiled at him but he can tell that something is worrying jungkook so he get up and went to him and snaked his arms in jungkook's neck and jungkook hold him by his waist.

"Koo what happened you look stressed" tae asked worried "nothing baby just thinking that who to tell you but it's important just trust me okay baby" jungkook said tae nodded "I trust you koo and I know you will never break my trust" tae said.

'Here goes nothing' jungkook thought to himself and said "baby I want to tell you something important" he said and dragged tae towards the balcony and sit on a chair and sat tae on his lap.

"Baby 2 days back someone came to visit me and they actually want to meet you but they don't have courage to do so so they ask me that favour but I told them it was up to you and I won't force you" jungkook said and looked at taehyung who looked confused but signaled him to continue.

"Well they are your parents" jungkook said and closed his eyes waiting for taehyung to react but it never happened he opened his eyes and looked at tae who was in tears he hugged him and said "don't worry baby I am here you don't have to meet them if you are not ready" jungkook said and pecked his forehead.

"All I want to say is I don't want to regret anything I know they abandoned you but I did too and if you can forgive me then why not them atleast hear them out they looked so guilty and they really want you to forgive them" jungkook said.

"I know it's hard baby but please just meet them once they just want to apologize and it's up to you weather you want to forgive them or not" jung6saud taehyung looked at him and said "okay kookie I am willing to meet them but I am not going to forgive them easily they kicked me out when I needed their support you abandoned me hurts but when they kicked me out that hurts the most" taehyung cried.

"The trust I had in them is gone I love them afterall they are my parents but I don't know how much time I need but yeah I will meet them koo" taehyung said jungkook just rubbed his back and said "and I will be there with you so no need to worry okay princess" and taehyung nodded at that.

"Ofcourse koo if I can forgive you then I will try to forgive them too I missed them but it's not easy for my you were never mine back then but they were they could have supported me but no they choose to kick me out I am still mad at them but I am willing to give them another chance" taehyung said and smiled at his koo jungkook pecked his lips and said "I know you can my baby is so strong" jungkook said and hugged him tightly honestly he was prepared for taehyung to be mad at him but he know his baby is so soft and he also know that he forgive their parents long back he jut want them to be together so that he can plan his surprise with the help of both of their families he don't want to start their new life without their blessing.

"I will inform them that you agreed to meet them should I invite them for dinner baby" jungkook asked "yes koo that would be great and also invite mom and dad too I want them to meet each other" taehyung said jungkook smiled at his baby.

"Okay baby I will invite them too so tomorrow it is" he said "yes kookie" taehyung smiled jungkook smiled too and then lean in for a passionate love fille kissed they kissed ever so softly that it feels like they are in heaven.

They pulled away and tae rest his head on jungkook's hard chest "cmon baby let's get to sleep I have a meeting to attend tomorrow and then we have to prepare for our dinner too" jungkook said and taehyung nodded he get up and carried taehyung bridal style gently placed him on bed and also get inside the comfort he lay on his back and pulled taehyung closer to his body which he gladly dud and rest his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat feeling content.

"I love you baby" jungkook said "I love you too koo" taehyung replied back feeling content in each other arms they fell asleep.

Next morning taehyung woke up first he went down to make breakfast for his hubby he want to surprise him by giving hi breakfast in bed so he made some scrambled eggs with bacon and some black coffee which his husband love.

He put them on trey and went back to their room he entered and saw his hubby was still sleeping so he went to him and start peppering his face with soft kisses which his husband smile and pulled him down on his chest and kissed him deeply on the lips.

They pulled away and smiled at each other jungkook kissed his forehead and said "good morning love" which taehyung blushed and said "morning koo c'mon get up I made breakfast for you and you have meeting to attend" jungkook wined don't want to let go of his cuddly baby but get up eventually tae also get up to take the breakfast but earned a hard spank on his ass by his 24/7 horny bunny.

They eat breakfast and then get ready for their work and went to office which jungkook text their hyungs and parents saying that to meet him in his office before lunch and they all agreed.

_________________________________________

Hi guys I am back with another updawell it's just a filler chapter wait for more surprises and please vote and comment your comments I love to read and also they made my day.

And Merry Christmas everyone I hope this Christmas bring joy and happiness bye take care purples💜