Chapter 19

Ignore mistakes.

______________________

No one's pov.

Days passed and taehyung was able to make new designs for his meeting and also he get more closer to jungkook.

Today was the day he was going to present these designs jungkook already approved it and said they will like it but taehyung was feeling very nervous because he did all these in just a week so he is having doubts.

"Baby don't stress okay you did great and I am sure they will approve so don't worry" jungkook said.

"I don't know kookie what if they cancel that deal what about my company reputation I work really hard for this company" taehyung said "hey don't worry I know they will live it so come on get ready" with that jungkook left to get ready.

And taehyung also went to get ready as today is Saturday so kids don't have school today and taehyung only have this one meeting so jungkook is taking kids out.

Soon he get ready and went downstairs and saw they are already eating breakfast he went to them.

"Goodmorning babies" they turn to me and said "good morning mommy" and he kissed there forehead and pecked jungkook's lips.

"C'mon baby let's eat so we can leave" jungkook said and I nodded and take my seat.

Soon they finished and went outside taehyung locked the door and went to his car because jungkook and kids are going to different direction.

They parted their ways and once taehyung reached his building he parked his car and went inside greeted by his staff he took his personal lift and soon he arrived at his floor.

(Taehyung's pov)

I was in my office preparing everything for meeting soon I heard a knock at the
Door I said come in and soon my assistant came inside with coffee and handed me today's meeting schedule I have one hour left till the meeting start.

"Mira can you send Mr.Kim to my office" I said and she said "yes sair wait a minute" I smiled at her and she left soon jin and namjoon hyung came we discussed somethings about meeting.

It already time for our meeting so we went to conference hall and waited for our clients to come once they come we discussed everything with now it's time for me to present these designs I was nervous but i had to do it sooner or later so I take a deep breath and mumbled to myself  "here goes nothing" and show them design.