chapter 5

Please ignore mistakes.

(Taehyung's pov)

I was in my office when jin and namjoon hyung came and said "tae we are free for the day we don't have any meetings let's go out for lunch and we'll fetch kids too" Jim hyung said and I agreed because I need sometime with them so we left for lunch.

__

After picking kids from school we went for our lunch but luch is not with me because the person I don't want to face is in front of me and the worst part is jin and namjoon hyung know his friends and now we are sitting together.

Why god why are you so cruel what did I do to deserve this.

We introduced each other and then yoongi hyung invited us for dinner first I hesitate but then agreed because I am very professional.

While eating I can feel someone staring at me and I know very well who that person is but I choose to ignore but then Areum said "why are you staring at mommy do you want his food".

Honestly speaking I want to laugh my ass out but I remain silent and blush appear on my faceu and he looked kinda embarrassed too.

I don't know why but I feel kinda giddy in my stomach but I ignored that feeling.

After we finished and pay for our food and left because it's suffocating under his strong gaze.

__

Me Areum and Jaeho went home and decided to watch movies so after we changed I make some popcorn and snacks and drinks and we put frozen and start watching.

The movie is about to end the suddenly I heard door bell I went to check but couldn't find anything but bouquet and chocolates with a huge sorry card.

I wanted to throw it bit I couldn't because Areum saw that and said "mommy who send you these".

"An old friend on mine baby common let's go inside" with that we went inside and continue our movie.

__

(Jungkook's pov)

I send him flowers, chocolate and sorry card I was watching him he came he got angry but then I saw Areum behind him so he take everything inside with him.

I was so happy that he didn't throw them it gave me hope.

__

It's Saturday and I am so exited for dinner and I send him flowers whole week and I am not going to stop this until I have him back.

I was checking my files and suddenly my mind drifted towards my beautiful family I am sure I am gonna talk with him atleast let me see my kids and after that I will get alot of chance to get him back.

"Wow jungkook your coconut head works like a computer" I patted my own back.

And I finished my work fast so I can go home and prepare everything on my way back home I went to flower shop.

"Hey can I get a beautiful bouquet of red roses with pink carnations" I said.

"Yes just wait a minute" the lady smiled and said after sometime she make a fresh bouquet and hand it to me.

I thanked her and left after 15 minutes I parked my car and went inside my mansion and ask maids "did you prepare everything" they nodded and I hummed and went to my room to get ready.

__

I get dressed and checked one last time
"Wow jk you look hot as hell" I said to myself.

I get dressed and checked one last time"Wow jk you look hot as hell" I said to myself

              ( taehyung is lucky🌚🤡)

I smiled to myself and head downstairs I saw hyungs are already here they all look so good.

"Hi guys thankgod you guys came early I was hella nervous" I said and they all laughed at me and said.

"Don't worry kook we got your back" tbh I am so lucky to have them in my life they really beat the shit out of me when I told them about what I did to taehyung.

After talking about everything I heard doorbell rings and I went to open the door because I know who is at the door and when I opened the my heart skipped a beat my whole world is front of me giggling to each other without noticing me.

Looking so beautiful so ethereal I was drooling at the sight in front of me.

I don't know how long I was staring but I was snapped back to reality when I heard someone clear throat

I quickly apologize for staring and said "hello come inside" I greet them they smiled at me and we went to living room.

__

[No one's pov]

Everyone was sitting talking but a certain brunette is feeling small under a strong gaze of a certain ravenette. That non other than taehyung and jungkook well taehyung was busy with his babies and jungkook is busy starting his whole world.

Then suddenly jungkook said "taehyung can we talk personally it's important" jungkook have him a pleading look and taehyung looked at his hyungs which nodded "okay we can".

"Come with me so we can talk properly"  jungkook said and tae followed behind him.

They were standing near the pool then jungkook break the silence and said "taehyung I know what I did to you is wrong but trust me when I realize my mistake I searched for you I went to your parents they told me that you left this house because you don't want to abort our chil- my kids jungkook they are mine you made it clear that day that you don't want to fo anything with them" taehyung cut jungkook off.

"I know taehyung but just listen to me I was looking for you since 5 years I never date anyone after you gone and I was in love with you I still love you please give me one chance so I can show you that how much I love you and  our babies please just one chance" jungkook said.

"It's not easy to forgive you jungkook you hurt me you left me when I needed you the most I know I was just a dare for you but when I found out I am pregnant with you child I thought of giving us another chance but you told me to get rid off them" taehyung said

"But I am not cruel like you so I will allow you in my kids life because you are the father and I don't want them to hate me when they get to know about you so I am allowing you to be their father but you are nothing to ke and never will be" with that taehyung left.

_________________________________________

So here is it more fluff and angst about to come now what will jungkook do will he give up on taehyung ???

And sorry for grammar mistakes and I will update next part soon I was about to update yesterday but taekook moments won't let me I was shattered at first but them I recall recent taekook moments and I got my answers taekook married y'all.