Chapter 55

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"For God sake Jungkook stop panicking you will ruin your hairs because of sweat" jimin hissed.

"Yes kook you need to calm down take a deep breath and here drink some water" Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad where is mom I need mom please ask her to come here" Jungkook said "she will be here in any minute but please calm down" Mr. Jeon said.

"How can I calm down dad it's my wedding what if something goes wrong what if taehyung reject me what if he will going to take revenge for what I did in the past" Jungkook said.

"Aish this dumb bunny taehyung was right when he said that our son is nothing but a coconut headed muscular bunny" Mrs. Jeon said as she enter the room.

"Mom" Jungkook went to her and hugged her " thankgod mom you came mom I'm scared what if he don't want me anymore" Jungkook said and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Jungkookie don't cry baby he loves you so much if he don't want you then why would he accepted your proposal in the first place Jungkook he loves you you are his only love and Father of his children and also he is going to give you another baby why would he reject you and he also forgive you na then Don't worry and get yourself together because it's time" Mrs. Jeon said and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"Yes mom he loves me I know he loves me c'mon guys let's go and get this done I missed my baby so much" Jungkook said and they all laughed at him.

Meanwhile with taehyung he was as bad as Jungkook he was panicking and his moody as isn't helping as he us pregnant he is very sensitive.

"Awww my tae baby you look so gorgeous my love" Mrs. Kim said.

"Momma I'm scared what if Jungkook don't want me anymore as I'm pregnant I will be fat and ugly" taehyung said his lip weaver a little.

"Omo baby you think to much Jungkook is whipped for you that coconut will move moon to earth if you want so Don't worry" Mrs Kim said and taehyung smiled while blushing but thy got interrupted with a knock.

"It's time love" Mr. Kim said and then his eyes landed on tae and he was speechless he went to him and hugged him and said "my baby tiger got so big that he is getting Married" he said and taehyung just smiled "anyways let's go your Jungkook is waiting for you" and they all nodded.

As taehyung reached infront of the door Mr. Kim hold his arm with his and said "Don't worry I won't let you trip my son" and taehyung sighed in relief.

He take a deep breath and start walking he didn't saw the venue as it was surprise for him he watched it in awe because the decoration and venue was so pleasing and relaxing he felt himself getting calm a bit.