Chapter 15

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

Jungkook went inside taehyung's office and find taehyung was talking to someone on phone and he looked kinda stressed so jungkook went to him and back hugged him while resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes" taehyung said and hung up "what happened beautiful you looked stress" jungkook asked taehyung didn't said anything jut sobbed.

Jungkook turn him around so now taehyung was facing jungkook and sobbed while looking down jungkook lift his chin and asked again "baby what happened, why are you crying ??".

"Someone stole my designs kookie and sell it to my rival group and they released that design and if now and I can't do anything and I have to present these designs to my clients next week how I am gonna make new designs and I am so fucked" taehyung said while sobbing.

Jungkook felt bad but he felt anger raising inside him hiw can someone make his baby cry he clenched his fit and said "don't worry baby you jut concentrate on your work and I will try to find put who is the mole in your company okay".

Taehyung didn't know how he will going to compete all the designs just in a week and he has to take care of kids but he have to do it for the reputation of his company.

"Thankyou kookie but can I ask you a favor" taehyung asked as he looked at jungkook, jungkook can't help but coo at his cuteness but agreed and asked "baby you can ask anything just you say and I will do anything for you".

"Umm can you help me with kids because these clients are important and I can't stress any of my workers they are busy with another projects so I am thinking if you can help me with kids you know" taehyung asked.

"You don't have to ask me for that I am more than happy to take care of them" jungkook said smiling "um but you know you can stay with us so it won't be much of a bother to you" taehyung asked shyly and jungkook just chuckled.

"I would love to stay together with you don't worry" jungkook said but inside he is feeling giddy because he got to stay with his baby and maybe it will help them to get more closer.

"Thankyou kookie" taehyung said and engulfed him in a hug and jungkook hugged him back and pecked his temples.

"Don't worry love I have to go now I will meet you at your place after grabbing my luggage okay hun" jungkook said and kissed his cheeks and left.

Taehyung stood there frozen with red cheeks suddenly he realized that he called him kookie and smiled and said "my kookie".

Time skip

It's was time taehyung to leave and go home since today was a busy day he asked jin to take kids home so he went home and saw kids were doing there homework so he went to his room to get changed and then he went down it's almost time for dinner so her started making dinner.

Soon he heard door bell ring he went to open the door he went to open the door and meet with a smiling jungkook he smiled at him and said "oh you came that's good I was just making dinner for us come and change I will show you your room".

Jungkook firstly went jungshook because of the sight taehyung was wearing sexy silk robe jungkook was literally drooling at the sight.

Jungkook gulped hard and said "you always receive your guests like this" and taehyung looked at him confused and said "not always but at night if someone show up you know because I love wearing robes"

Jungkook just hummed and said "well you look extremely beautiful in everything" as he said taehyung became a blushing mess and clear his throat and said "come I'll show you your room".

As he showed jungkook the guest room he went to the kitchen soon he heard kids and jungkook were coming well jungkook carrying both.

He just chuckled and and said "c'mon dinner is ready" they all looked at him and said "coming" while giggling.

Soon jungkook put them down and they went to hug taehyung and said "mommy daddy is going to live with us from now" they said and taehyung can't help but tear up because they were so happy because of jungkook and that is all he ever wanted for the kids.

He looked up and found jungkook looking at him with fond smile and he also have tears in his eyes taehyung smiled at him and get up and start serving dinner for everyone.

They eat there dinner while talking with kids and then jungkook went to play with kids and taehyung cleaned everything up.

Soon it's time for kids to sleep taehyung came with two glass of milk and gave it two kids they finished it and said "good night mommy good night daddy" they said and kissed them and went to sleep.

Taehyung and jungkook left alone so taehyung cleared his throat and said "umm you should go and take some rest I have to work on new designs".

"Can I help you with them it will save your time and I am not sleepy yet" jungkook said and taehyung nodded.

"Okay so let me just make coffee for us and then we can get started" taehyung said "okay love and I will just go and check on kids" jungkook said and went upstairs to check on kids.

He came back in few minutes and set everything up and he also took his laptop with him so he can also help taehyung.

Taehyung came back with coffee and they started working soon they finalize some design and jungkook said "okay now let's get some sleep" but taehyung want to work more so he said "no kookie I am not sleepy lemme work more so I can finish everything on time".

"Baby don't overwork please you'll get sick please we can work tomorrow don't worry everything will be done on time" he said and went towards taehyung.

Taehyung looked up at him and his eyes meet with jungkook's worried he can't help but cupped jungkook's face and said "okay kookie don't worry" jungkook smiled at him and tugged some of taehyung's hair behind his ears.

"You know that you are so beautiful" he said softly leaning and kissed his forehead and taehyung closed his eyes feeling soft lips on his forehead he felt so giddy by jungkook's actions he opened his eyes and he regretted because jungkook looking at him so intensely that he can't help but look away blushing.

Jungkook stare at him and his lips he started to lean but taehyung stopped him while placing his palm over his lips and said "good night jungkook" and ran to his room while blushing.

_________________________________________

Sorry for boring chapter but trust me next chapter will going to have so much fluff.

Stay tuned for more taekook fluff bye purples💜

Kim taehyung🤤