Chapter 40

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Days have passed the whole jeon kim family enjoyed alot they explore alot played get closer to each other they the couple went on long night walks they watch stars and they are very happy and content with each other.

Today was the last day here in japan they are going back to Seoul tomorrow morning since after 2 weeks they have their most awaited exhibition and they going to get busy so they want to enjoy their last day in japan to the fullest.

And what is better than staying their day at well known place which both kids and adults love yes you guessed it right jungkook is taking his babies to Disneyland.

Well it's a surprise because he want to see their shocked yet happy faces also he want to record everything oh did I forget to mention that jungkook brought his camera and click alot of pictures random candids and planned too well he love his children but he us a whipped man for his beautiful petal and he just can't take his eyes off him so you know that the whole camera was filled with the picture of his darling.

So yeah btw he placed blindfold they were constantly asking him to take them off but he just shrugged well ha also had a hard time to control his desire to not to take taehyung right there right now because a sexy yet innocent taehyung plus black satin blindfold bruh you can't blame jk here.

"Kookie please take them off" taehyung whined "yes daddy please we can't see anything take them off daddy" kids said in unison jungkook just shrugged and said "just wait a little babies we are almost there and also it's a surprise so you guys better deal with it" and they all puffed their cheeks and cross their arms over their chest all together jungkook noticed and laughed at that 'damn they all are each other's exact copy' he thought in his head.

After one and half hours drive they arrived jungkook went out and opened the door for tae and pull him out by grabbing his hand "stay there princess let me take kids out" and he pecked his lips and went to grab kids.

They all were standing impatiently and ready to take their blindfolds off on the count of 3.

"Okay one..... two...... and three..." jungkook said and they pulled their blindfold they blinked to adjust to light as soon they open their eyes there eyes went wide in surprise because of the place and they all jumped on jungkook Hugging and squeezing the life out of him saying so many thankyou's and I love you's.

"Thankyou koo I love you" tae said "Thankyou daddy you are the best dad in this world" kids said and kissed his bith cheeks and giggled Jungkook chuckled at that and kissed them and captured taehyung's lips in a gentle kiss they parted and he mumbled "I love you too princess" taehyung smiled at him and dragged him inside while he was carrying kids in his both hands.