Chapter 28

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

Jungkook and taehyung sat down kids light up the candles and ask jungkook to make a wish.

"Daddy make a wish and foo the candles" Areum said innocently jungkook cooed at her and kissed her all over the face she giggled.

"My wish is already got accepted by god but I just want us to be happy and together forever" jungkook said and taehyung smacked his head and said "don't say your wish out loud you silly" and pouted jungkook kissed that pout away and closed his eyes and foo the candles.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear daddy
Happy birthday to you" they all sang in unison.

Jungkook feedthe cake to them they all sat there play with each other jungkook pulled taehyung between his legs and hugged him from back resting his chin in his shoulder "thankyou so much love" he wishpered in taehyung's ear huskily taehyung shudder at that jungkook noticed and smirked.

"Well I have another surprise for you my king" taehyung said seductively jungkook widen his eyes because he didn't imagine taehyung to be this bold well he know taehyung is bold and very kinky in bed too but he thought that taehyung changed oh how wrong he thought he came back to reality and smirked.

"Is that so princess hell yeah I am ready" he said and pecked taehyung's neck taehyung gasped at that "get ready at 7 daddy we are going on a date" and bite jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook feel his dick twitched he is very sensitive when it comes to taehyung he jut can't control his hormones but he control them anyway and asked "but what about kids" taehyung turned towards him and said "don't worry about them they are staying the night at your parents home" jungkook nodded and leaned to kiss taehyung but taehyung pushed him away and said "kids are here koo" and giggled jungkook just chuckled looking at his love giggling oh so softly and he was happy that he is the reason of their happiness.

Time skip kids already left for their grandparents and taekook was getting ready for tonight's date.

They spend there day together they played watched movies ate lunch together they all for cuddle and sleep in each other's embrace well Jaeho and Areum were sleeping on taehyung and taehyung was sleeping in jungkook's arm.

When jungkook was getting ready taehyung took the opportunity to call someone "hello" taehyung said "yes we are heading out in 40 minutes and we won't come back till 11 pm so you better arrange everything till then and leave me a text when you are done ok" and with that he hung up and went to take a bath.

He took 25 minutes had a long bath he shampooed his hair and put some body scents on him then he went inside his closet and get ready with his outfit.

He looked at his reflection and smiled to himself and grab his wallet and went downstairs but stopped in his way as he saw jungkook standing near the stairs waiting for him suddenly he felt his atmosphere getting hot and his breath got stuck when jungkook turn around looking so damn hot and sexy that taehyung just want jungkook to slam him against the wall and fuck him till he can't walk.

On the other hand jungkook can't take his eyes of taehyung the said male looking so beautiful and adorable and sexy at the same time that jungkook was literally drooling his curves his ass he looks perfect and jungkook can't help but want to show him how much he love him.

He extended his hand for taehyung to take it and he took it with blushing cheeks because of how dirty his mind going becaof jungkook he can't help but want to get fucked by him. (Lol)

"You looking so handsome" taehyung said but without looking at him in the eyes jungkook smirked because knows what effect he have on taehyung.

He brought his finger under taehyung's chin and made him look at him he can't help but coo becahow adorable the other is and his pink cheeks not helping he leaned in and pecked his lips and said "and you are looking the most beautiful and adorable baby I love you so much" taehyung blushed at this and hid his face in jungkook's chest and said "I love you too koo but don't make me blush and let's go we are getting late"

Jungkook chuckled and pecked his head and said "okay let's go I am so eager to see what my baby planned for me" taehyung laughed at that and said "oh daddy you will get to know very soon just wait a little" and winked at him.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in amusement but didn't said anything and they went outside he was about to get his car keys but taehyung stopped him "we are taking my car this time and I am driving" and jungkook frowned but nodded he get inside of taehyung's car and taehyung also get inside.

"Okay so let's go hubby" taehyung giggled and start driving jungkook just staring at him with love filled eyes and he take taehyung's hand in his own and bring it close to his lips and pecked every knuckle and taehyung went red and jungkook just chuckled.

He loves when taehyung went all red due to blushing he loves his shyness and boldness taehyung is the one who rule his heart.

After some time of comfortable silence jungkook decides to break it "so where are you taking me" taehyung looked at him and again looked at road and said "it's a surprise hubby just wait" and blow a kiss with a wink.

Jungkook bite his lower lip whole smirking at him he grabbed taehyung's thigh and squeezed them earning a gasp from taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him with his wide doe eyes and jungkook melted because of his innocent filled eyes he still wonder how a man can look this innocent and then get wild when needed he shakes his head and chuckled to himself soon they arrived and jungkook went shocked because it's his favorite fancy restaurant that he mentioned once that he want his lover to take me here on my birthday he looked at taehyung surprised and said "you still remember" and taehyung chuckled but nodded and said "ofcourse dummy and I know how much you love this place" jungkook just smile at him.

"You know baby I never visited this place with anyone you are the first person who took me here" and taehyung grinned widely because jungkook promised him that he will go to this place with him only.

"Okay now come" taehyung took jungkook's hand and drag him inside they meet with the receptionist "mr. Kim your table is here" receptionist said and they followed her soon they arrived at there table and jungkook engulf taehyung in a hug and said "thankyou so much love"

_________________________________________

So this date night will have 2 more parts and yes don't worry I will give you all what you want and please wait for another update in the evening byebye take care.

Purples💜

I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara