chapter 48

Please ignore mistakes.

No ones pov.

It was almost lunch time jungkook just get over with meeting and now waiting for his hungry and parents to come and kids too since it's a surprise for taehyung they exclude him.

Once his friends and family came he ordered his secretary to bring lunch for them they were all settled while waiting for jungkook to start his secretary came with bags of food and jin and hwasa take them and placed food on the table.

They served for everyone and started eating they were eating jungkook cleared his throat they all looked at him and namjoon said "tell us kook what do you want to discuss" jungkook nodded and said "first of all I want this to be top secret I don't want anyone to spill anything to taehyung" everyone nodded and he continued.

"Well as you know that Christmas is coming and so is his birthday i was planning a vacation and a surprise wedding" jungkook said and looked at everyone.

Everyone was shocked from the sudden bomb that was dropped by jungkook but Mrs. Jeon break the silence "so you are telling we just have 2 weeks for you wedding" jungkook sighed and said "mom i haven't said the date yet and I want you guys tell help me select the date and Destination and I already planned everything wedding planner is ready your outfits are ready just help me with date and place".

"Okay any options so we can choose place and date" Mr. Jeon said jungkook nodded " I have been thinking about 28 December or on new year and for place i was thinking about Greece but if you have any better place then tell me" jungkook said.

"Oh my God jungkook Greece yessssss it will be the best place for wedding and also why Don't we select new year we can spend our vacation there you know Christmas then taehyung's birthday and then your wedding and we all return back and you can go to your honeymoon" Jimin hyung said all excited.

"Yes that's what I am planning so then new year and Greece it is and don't worry about outfits i have already talked to my designer friend just pack stuff for holidays" jungkook said and all cheered Mrs. Jeon even shed tears being all dramatic "i can't believe my baby is getting married" Mrs. Jeon said and jungkook rolled his eyes and all laughed at that.

"Yo guys get ready we have a wedding to attend" hoseok said all excited and other joined him too kids were also giggling.

Jungkook went to them and get on his knees in front of them and said "will you keep it as a season we can surprise mama" jungkook said and they nodded "yes Dada mama will be so happy we promise you to keep it as a secret" they both said and giggled after that.

Jungkook chuckled at that and piked both of them kissing their cheeks and spinning them around "i love you my bunnies" he said and kids pecked his lips one by one and said "we love you to daddy" all cooed at them Mrs. Jeon wiping her tears she's so happy to finally see his son happy with his family.

They discussed more things and then call it a day it was almost five and they don't have much work so jungkook decided to go to taehyung's company to pick him up for their dinner he asked his parents to be there and they are glad to meet jungkook's in laws.

Jungkook went inside the building everyone bowed to him he bowed back and take the private lift and went to the  top flore he entered the room without knocking since mira informed him that tae is free just on a phone call.

He went in and saw taehyung sitting on a desk and eyebrows furrowed he didn't even noticed his presence i went to him and pick him up and sat down on his chair while I sat him up on my lap he gasped and looked at me shocked but them melted when I pecked his lips he smiled at me and continued talking on phone.

Soon he hung up and looked at me snaking his arms around my neck i grabbed his waist pulling him close to his body pressing his lips on his forehead.

Tae sighed in content feeling soft lips pressed on his forehead "you're any for dinner baby" jungkook said "yes kookie I am prepared to meet them let go home so I can prepare dinner" taehyung said.

"My strong baby" jungkook said and pecked his lips "I love you jungkook you are my strength" tae said jungkook smiled lovingly and said "I love you more baby and you are my everything no matter what I will always love you" taehyung smiled and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

They both pulled away from the kiss jungkook getting up taehyung instantly wrapped his legs around his torso jungkook hold my firmly by his thighs and he went out from his office.

He carried taehyung like that every employee looking at them taehyung blushed becaof that and hide his face in his fiancés neck whining like a baby which made raven head chuckle.

Everyone cooed at them soon they are outside of the building jungkook open car door and settle taehyung on a passenger seat and made his way towards the driver seat soon they drive away to their home.

They reached home and soon get charged and taehyung start making dinner while jungkook hugging him from behind chin resting on taehyung's shoulder.

(Like that uwu🥺)

It took them one and half hour to complete everything jungkook helped taehyung making blackbean noodles while taehyung prepared other things.

Soon they heard doorbell jungkook went to open the door and meet with his parents and kids with kids bag finally they decide to come back to their parents jungkook greeted them and pick them both up they went inside taehyung came too and greet hia in laws and pecked his kids lips.

"Taehyungie, jungkook why don't you guys get ready i will call you if they arrive go and wear something presentable" Mrs. Jeon said and they nodded and went to their room the change well the thing is jungkook being jungkook can't keep his hands to himself and they make out in kitchen and they are wearing pjs.

Soon they changed and went downstairs and heard doorbell rang taehyung stiffend but jungkook squeezed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile and they both went to open the door.

As soon as they open the door tae let his breath he didn't know he was holding as tear start forming in the corner of his eyes.

_________________________________________

Well that's it for it don't forget to vote and take care purples 💜💜