Chapter 52

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov

They spend there days discovering beautiful places here in Greece taehyung is so happy that he can't spare Jungkook he clinging on him they went shopping others were busy settling things in their wedding venue they will tell taehyung about it on Christmas.

It's Christmas eve today so they planned to tell it to taehyung in a grand way so that he can have his bachelor's party.

Currently taehyung just woke up wrapped in a white silk sheet and Jungkook just admiring him while getting ready.

"Morning beautiful" Jungkook greeted and pecked taehyung's lips "mhmm Morning koo are you going somewhere" taehyung asked.

"Yes baby I have something important to do i will be back before lunch I prepared a bath for you so that you can relax and here is the painkiller take this and then have you breakfast okay and I want to buy something for kids so we can go there together what say" Jungkook said while caressing taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung blushed when he remember what they did last night and looked down "okay koo take care and eat your breakfast first" and Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

"I love you baby" and pecked his forehead "I love you too koo" and with that Jungkook went outside and taehyung went to bathroom and saw rose petals and scented candles everywhere.

Sometimes he just thank gods above to give him Jungkook he is such a caring and romantic person that loves him with all his heart.

"Aish this bunny koo" he shakes his head and settled himself inside the tub.

(Something like that)

He just hummed at the feeling thinking about his life with his little family but suddenly he felt the need to throw up he has feeling nauseous from past 2-3 days.

He didn't told anyone about it he himself is confused because as long as he remember he didn't eat anything to make his stomach upset but deep down he is assuming maybe he is pregnant but he shrugged the thoughts away.

But now it's getting out of his hand he is having morning sickness and also weird cravings too so he decided to take a pregnancy test today.

He soon finished bathing and went back to his room he decided to wear some feminine clothes today.

           ( His outfit imagine it's tae)

He looked himself in the mirror take the painkiller and went downstairs where he find only his mom and mother in law.

"Goodmorning moms" he greeted "good morning my beautiful baby" Mrs. Kim said and "there you are gorgeous" Mrs. Jeon said and taehyung blushed.

"Where is everyone" taehyung asked "they went out to explore more and some extra stuff since today is Christmas eve and kids went out with their grandpas" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Come on tae let's eat we have so much to do and also Jungkook said he want to take you somewhere to buy somethings" Mrs. Jeon said and taehyung nodded and they ate their breakfast while talking.

Soon after we finished taehyung take his leave because he want to buy a pregnancy test kit so he went to nearest store.

He came back home and went straight to his room and use the test he wait for the results for 5 minutes and then checked it.

He was panicking inside because he don't know how Jungkook gonna react to that but he know that Jungkook will be happy so he took a deep breath and open his eyes and saw.

Two line that means he is pregnant he can't help but tear up he is so happy but also scared of others reaction but he trust them so he decided to tell it to them after party.

Soon he put the test in a small box and kept it safe and went downstairs as Jungkook text him that he almost there so they can go to buy somethings.

"Hey gorgeous" Jungkook said pulling taehyung closer by his waist pecking his lips taehyung looked at him and blushed at the thought that he is carrying his child again.

Jungkook seem to notice his red cheeks so he asked "what got you all blushing baby" while tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Nothing koo let's go we have to comeback before 5 so that we can celebrate Christmas eve" tae said avoiding eye contact and start dragging him.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby and get settled in a driving seat and also put seat belts around tae and then he drove off.

Jungkook's one hand resting on taehyung's thighs drawing circles while taehyung was playing with his own ring looking at Jungkook's hand.

They reached and started shopping remaining thing and also buy extra gifts for everyone Jungkook excused himself when he got a call from jimin and also he want to buy something special for his tae baby.

Taehyung took the opportunity to buy somethings for his surprise he buy baby shoes and alot of baby stuff and cute little boxes too put them inside.

"You done baby" taehyung turn arounto fi for Jungkook hand full of bags and he nodded "yes koo now let's go we have to set everything before kids come back" taehyung said and they went back home.

They reached and placed everything Jungkook was busy on a call well wedding preparation is not easy meanwhile taehyung arranged his surprise in a cute little paper bag and put it inside his closet.

Just then Jungkook came "baby we have to get ready now" and taehyung hugged him all of a sudden Jungkook was taken a back but he hugged back "I was about to get ready koo but I want to tell you that I love you and I have a surprise for you" taehyung said cutely.

Jungkook rubbed their nose together and said "I love you too baby and I'm excited for your surprise because I know how exciting your surprises can be" and smirked.

Taehyung blushed at that but get over it on and said "you pervert" and pushed him and went inside his walk in Closet.

Jungkook just chuckled at his shy baby "baby I also have a surprise for you the biggest surprise" he said to himself and also start to get ready with smile on his face wasn't aware of the sweet surprise is going to receive from his baby.

_________________________________________

Sorry for late update I just lost motivation but now I'm back for good because I'm happy these days so you guys can expect daily updates from now on or fast update.

Bye take care purples💜