chapter 14

Ignore mistakes please.

No one's pov

It was Monday morning taehyung wakeup at 6 did his morning routine prepare breakfast for kids wake them up and get them ready for school.

Soon they eat there breakfast and taehyung went to drop them to school "byebye mommy all the best for your meeting" the twins said happily.

"Thankyou bunnies and goodbye take care of each other and don't trouble your teacher and make mommy proud" he said and kissed them both and they pecked his lips in return.

And with that they went inside and taehyung drove towards his office.

As soon as he arrived everyone looked at him and bowed slightly and he did the same and show them his famous body smile.

They all admire taehyung so much because he is very down to earth he always take good care of his workers and always respect them.

"Good morning sir" taehyung's assistant said as soon as he reached his office and handed him today schedule.

"Good morning Mira" he said smiling "sir this is your today's you have two meetings before lunch and one after with Jeon entertainment" as soon as she mentioned Jeon entertainment a smile creeped his face and eyes shine in excitement.

He nodded and said "okay thankyou mira can you please get me a latte and please ask seokjin and Namjoon to come to my office thankyou you may dismissed now".

"Sure Sir" with that she left but not before bowing slightly.

Soon he heard a knock on his door and he said "come in" softly and he see namjoon and jin came inside.

"Good morning jinnie and namjoonie hyung" they chuckled at his cuteness because he show his baby side only to them "Goodmorning taebear" they said in unison and took a seat in front of the couche.

After sometime Mira came in with three cup of coffee and placed it on the table and left.

They discussed something about there new client and soon it's time for there meeting.

Time skip (because idk what they talk in that meeting lol)

It's time for his meeting with Jeon entertainment so he went to his room and checked his appearance a little and went back to his office.

After sometime he went to conference room and he saw jungkook was already there with his assistant and some girl.

He felt angry seeing that girl sitting close to jungkook he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and and take his seat without sparing a single glance at jungkook and jungkook frowned at that but he shrugged it for later.

They discussed about there upcoming Fashion show and taehyung's team show them there design so that jungkook can finalize so they can start working on it.

While discussing thing taehyung's eyes went to that girl who is trying to get close to jungkook and jungkook look oblivious to that she tried to press his fake breast to jungkook's arm and that was it taehyung lost it.

He stand up and said "please keep your distance it's my office not your hotel room" while rolling his eyes, jungkook looked at him wide eyes slightly taken a back with sudden change of behavior but soon he realized what taehyung is trying to say and he smirked.

That girl ignore taehyung and start clinging around jungkook and said "it's our personal matter you are just a business partner so don't tell me what to do" jungkook lookedcat her kore like glare at her fir talking in disrespectful tone with his baby.

"Excuse me whom you are talking to like that and what personal matter you are just my team mate nothing else so keep your distance otherwise I have to fire you" jungkook said calmly but he is not so calm inside.

"Mr. Jeon I will only work with you when you fire her how dare she talk to me like that do you even know who I am" taehyung said.

She just rolled her eyes and said "yeah yeah whatever it's not like mr. Jeon is dying to work with you right mr. Jeon" oh she did the biggest mistake here jungkook lost his shit and said.

"Miss wang I respect you but don't you dare to disrespect my future husband and the mother of my kids like that and yes you are fired" and she went shock she slowly looked at taehyung who is smirking at her and she gulped and suddenly said.

"I am sorry I didn't knew that please forgive me i won't repeat that again" but jungkook already made his mind and ask her to leave.

After finishing there meeting they all went outside the hall leaving taehyung and jungkook alone.

"You don't have to fire her I was just trying to scare her" taehyung said gulping because of jungkook's intense stare at him.

He didn't said anything but slowly took his step towards taehyung and taehyung took his step backwards until he felt his back hit the table he leaned toward him and caged his between his hands.

"Were you jealous sweetheart" taehyung looked away blushing and denied "m-me j-jealous never who would I be jealous of her" he said and jungkook just smirked and said.

"Don't lie princess I can clearly see jealously in you eyes" he whispered on taehyung's ear and kissing his earlobe softly.

Taehyung closed his eyes at that feeling himself melting but he get his shit together and said "okay I was jealous because I don't my kids to have different mother".

Jungkook just chuckled at that and kissed his forehead and said "don't worry baby I have my eyes only for you and I love you" and taehyung hummed feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"But why aren't you pushing her away from you" taehyung said with a pout and slightly frowning.

"Baby I was focused on our meeting that I didn't notice anything I am sorry for making you feel like this but trust me I love you so muchi won't leave you for anyone" jungkook said while caressing his cheeks.

"Okay you are forgiving" taehyung said and what he did next get jungkook jungshook.

He kissed his cheeks softly and pushed him away and went outside while giggling shyly.

Jungkook just stood there and his hand reached his skin where taehyung kissed him and sighed feeling giddy all over his stomach.

As soon as he came back to his senses he went to taehyung's office while smirking.

_________________________________________

Hey guys that's it for today let me know in the comment section tmhow you like that and wait for more fluff and romance.

Purples💜