Chapter 56

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

Soft breeze hitting brunettes face while his eyes cover with white silk blindfold.

"Koo where are you taking me please tell me na I can't wait anymore~" taehyung said in a whiney tone.

Jungkook just chuckled at that and said "wait a little more my wifey" and that is enough for taehyung to shut his mouth and become a tomato.

Soon they reaches their destination and Jungkook removed taehyung's blindfold.

Taehyung blinked his eyes first then open to clearly look at the surprise that Jungkook planned only to gasp softly at the view while Jungkook hugged him from back and rest his chin on his shoulder.

"It's not much baby I just want to keep it simple I hope you like it my love" Jungkook said and pecked his nape.

"Are you serious kookie like it I love it koo it's so beautiful I'm so lucky to have a Romantic husband like you hubby" tae said.

Taehyung turned in Jungkook's hold and snaked his arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss meeting ravenatte in the middle they both kissed passionately but soon kiss got heated and Jungkook carry taehyung bridal style without breaking the kiss he lead him towards the bed and gently placed him there.

"I love you sweetheart" Jungkook mumbled while looking taehyung in the eye and taehyung blushed looking away "I love you too koo".

With that Jungkook leaned and placed a soft kiss on taehyung's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and lastly lips he pecked his lips several times making him giggle then capturing his lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

Soon their tongues met like their soul they explore each other's mouth soon pulled away because of lack of oxygen but Jungkook again attacked his neck and start kissing him from his ear to collarbone creating purple love marks while taehyung was a moaning mess.

He start removing his clothes while kissing each and every part of taehyung's soft tanned skin.

"You are so beautiful baby and I can't wait to see you with cute baby bumb while you will get all chubby uwu I can't" Jungkook said and taehyung giggled at his bunny's childishness.

"But first kookie love me please love me tonight show me how much you love me kookie" taehyung said and Jungkook pecked his forehead before starting with the night.

The night was filled with moans groans and I love yous they make love whole night moon and stars witness their love that night hands intertwine just like their soul and body.