chapter 33

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Taehyung sat the dinner table with the help of maids jungkook was helping kids with their homework soon he came downstairs and hugged taehyung from behind "don't stress yourself baby and go freshen up hyungs just called they are on their way I will handle it from here" and pecked taehyung's lips.

Taehyung sighed and buried his face in jungkook's chest and said "thankyou koo" and pulled away after giving him a short kiss on the lips.

He went to his room select his clothes and then went to take a quick shower soon he came back and dressed up in a casual outfit.

He went downstairs and saw everyone was there already he went to them and greeted them.

"Hello hyungs and noona" they all turned towards him and greet him back jungkook walked to him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Okay so let's discuss about our plan after dinner so that we can get some privacy you know otherwise kids won't let us talk" taehyung suggested and everyone nods and went to dinning area

They ate their dinner while talking and mostly cooing at twins, twins were bickering about something "okay c'mon babies it's time for you guys to sleep let me tuck you inside the bed" jungkook said and pick them both.

"You guys continue I will be back" jungkook said "good night uncles and auntie" twins said they chuckled at the and wished them good night "no good night kissy for mommy" taehyung said and pouted kids giggled and jungkook went near taehyung they pecked his lips one by one and said "we love you mommy good night" taehyung just ruffled their hairs and said "I love you to my bunnies" and then jungkook went upstairs to kids room.

"Good night daddy we love you" twins wished to jungkook and he chuckled and kissed their heads and said "I love you too my munchkins now sleep okay we have some important work to do" they nodded and closed their eyes.

Jungkook went out of the closed the door behind him and went back downstairs and saw everyone was sitting in the lounge area he went to them and take a seat beside taehyung and intertwined their hands together.

"So taehyung what was your plan" namjoon asked and they all looked towards taehyung.

"I was thinking hyung about making fake designs because my doubts are on my board members but I want to test all my staff so I will distribute fake design to them and every design is different from other and we wait for bogum to release those designs and then we can get to know who is the mole from which design was leacked" taehyung finished.

They all looked at him wide eyes and jungkook just smiled at him he was so proud of his baby "that's a great idea taehyung" yoongi said "that's really smart and we are doing this so tell me taehyung when do we need to start with out plan" jin said.

"I have some design I made but they were in my rejected folder we can use them to caught the mole and we are going to do this tomorrow I am calling and surprise meeting in my office and I want jungkook yoongi hyung jimin hyung and hoseok hyung to be there while hwasa noona you have to take responsibility for camera room mira will guide you" he said and everyone nodded.

"Okay so lets get it" jungkook said and everyone burst out laughing because of the high pitched tone he used.

Taehyung shake his head and chuckled jungkook pulled him close and pecked his lips and said "I am so proud of you baby my baby is so damn intelligent that it turns me on" taehyung widened his eyes and slapped his chest playfully and said "always so horny bunny" and chuckled while cheeks were tinted red due to blushing.

Soon they bid their goodbyes and everyone went back to their respective home.

Jungkook without any second picked taehyung up in a bridal style which he earned and yelp from the brunette but he just shrugged and move his way towards their shared bedroom.

He gently lay taehyung on bed and hover over him taehyung was giggling jungkook was just admiring his beautiful face but then he start tickling taehyung and said "what did you said before I am horny bunny huh" "haha..aahhaha....ha ko..kooki s..top I.. ii can't breathe" jungkook stopped and watched his beauty calming his breath he leaned in and captured taehyung lips in a soft passionate kiss.

The kiss was soft and slow full of passion and love no words can describe the beauty of that kiss no tongue and teeth involved just lips moving softly in rythm like they were made for each other they soon pulled away due to lack of oxygen.

They stared at each other's eyes filled with love and taehyung pulled jungkook down and kissed his forehead and buried his face in his chest while wrapping his arms around his muscular torso while jungkook hold him with his waist and pecked his temples and sighed in content.

He flipped their position now his back was touching the soft mattress while taehyung was on top of him face still buried in his chest.

"Baby" taehyung hummed "I love you" taehyung looked up at him and smiled "I love you too koo" and peppered jungkook's face with soft kisses.

Jungkook did the same with taehyung they were in each other's embrace and they know no one can break them their relationship grown stronger and thy just want to always be together like this sighing in content jungkook pulled taehyung closer.

"Now sleep bub tomorrow we have a big day at work and we don't want to get tired easily do we" jungkook asked taehyung shook his head as no "goodnight kookie I love you" and leaned in for a short kiss "I love you too sleep tight bub" jungkook said and taehyung snuggled close to jungkook and sleep took over them.

Jungkook also close his eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________________________

That's it for now I maybe update again later today so wait for it.

Bye bye purples💜🌼