Chapter 36

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov 

As they planned they are now sitting inside jungkook's private jet and taehyung stil don't know where jungkook is taking them well only he is the one who don't know twins already know but thy also want to surprise their mama.

And jungkook well he is enjoying the impatient taehyung he loves when is baby act cute and whine cutely and pout so jungkook tell him as much as this is hard for jungkook he in determined to surprise the brunette so he don't react much but internally he is cooing at his baby.

"Pwease kookie tell me I am your cute baby right then why don't you tell me already and I will kiss so so much baby" taehyung said while acting cute and pouting jungkook just chuckled and said "you'll know when we arrive there baby now take a nap kids are already asleep and I am also tired so let's sleep come let's cuddle".

Taehyung huffed but went to jungkook because he needs cuddle to get better sleep he snuggle close to his boyfriend and close his eyes and fell asleep in his boyfriend's safe arms.

Time skip (because I am lazy and sick)

They were about to land so flite attendant came and wake jungkook up, jungkook thanked him and wake kids up.

"Areum, Jaeho wake up bunnies" they slowly open their eyes and rubbed them with their fist and yawned cutely jungkook pecked them both and said "c'mon it's time to surprise mommy" they giggled and went bear taehyung.

They start kissing taehyung all over the face while giggling and jungkook starts tickle him soon he wake up laughing loudly "ahhahah j___jungkook s__st_stop" he said while laughing jungkook stopped tickling him and kissed his forehead and said "honey we are here come now" and held taehyung's hand and pulled him and they went outside.

Well as soon as he went out taehyung jumped on jungkook and squealed in high pitched voice and said "I love you koo I love you i love you i love you so much" jungkook spun them and tae giggled.

Well he was happy because he always wanted to visit japan well it's not like he didn't went japan but only for business not for holidays and holiday with family in japan well he is happy.

Jungkook put him down and taehyung quickly captured his lips with his own and kissed him lovingly and said "I always wanted to spend my vacation here with you and our kids koo thankyou so much" jungkook smiled at him while caressed his cheek and said "I know baby I know everything about you I know your every dream and I promise I will fulfill your every dream just you stay with me forever because I love you too"

Soon there ride came and they handed the key to jungkook and they went to their destination the ride was 1 hour long but it worth because of the beautiful scenery well it's still night time so they couldn't see perfectly but still it's mesmerizing.

Jungkook's one hand hold steering wheel while other was holding gear but taehyung interlaced their fingers together jungkook smiled at him and pulled his hand in front of his lips and kissed his knuckles while taehyung looked away slightly blushing.

Thy soon reached their destination and taehyung was in awe because of the place.