Chapter 41

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

It's been a week since they get back from their cute family vacation everything is going good and smooth kids were busy with school and also stayed at their grandparents for a week why.

Well because of the exhibition is tomorrow and jungkook and taehyung was so busy that they sometimes stay at their office because of work so thy ask jungkook's parents to take care of kids and they gladly accept because they love their grandchildren so much and also kids loves to spend time with them so it's no big deal for them.

Currently taehyung was at his office finalizing everything and jungkook was at the venue to take care of everything and checking if everything is prepared well he is planning something.

This exhibition is very important for them because after this they both get so much profit and also this is special for jungkook because of this deal he get taehyung back so he is planning to propose him and ask him to be his husband.

You guys probably wondering that it's too soon but for him it's not he made a mistake and loose him and his kids once he don't wanna loose them again he loves them to death so yeah he is going to ask him to marry him tomorrow.

And to be honest he is nervous as fuck well all of their friends know about that and they all were going to decide it after this that how he gonna propose him.

He was about to go out to meet with others when he recieved a call he checked the caller I'd and it says jimin so he picked up the call.

Hello jimin hyung, yeah I am on my way I'll be there in 5, yeah okay see ya.

With that he hung up and make his way towards his car he get inside and drove to where others were waiting for him.

After sometime he reached his destination which is a small cafe near the place where exhibition taking place so it just take 5 minutes for him to reach he made his way inside the cafe and saw everyone was there talking he went to them and greeted them.

"Hy guys I hope I am not late let's just order then we can discuss further" he said and take his seat beside hoseok who patted his back.

They all ordered and talked for a bit after sometime waiter came a placed there order they thanked them and digged in.

"So I was wondering what kind of proposal you are planning for tae" Jim asked all heads snapped towards jungkook he thought for a while and said "hyung I want to something special I want everyone to know that he belongs to me I want to propose to him in front of the world" he finished.

"Well you can propose to him while you guys were walking on a ramp" jimin said jungkook thought about it for a while and said "I can do that but where is the fun tho and I have seen many proposal like that" and pouted.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him but and idea pooped in jungkook's coconut head he smirked and said "I know what I have to do just need your little help jin hyung and also please we need kids help too" they all looked at him waiting for him to explain further and he explained everything to them thy all gotta admit that this coconut head give good ideas.

Time skip next day.

They were at the venue where exhibition is about to start the host invite jungkook and taehyung on stage to give speech so that they can start their exhibition.