chapter 31

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Jungkook stared at taehyung panicked while taehyung jut shrugged it and said "don't worry kookie we can't change that but if I get pregnant I will keep the baby" jungkook pecked his forehead affectionately and said "thankgod you are not mad" taehyung giggled and said "plus not everytime you have sex got you pregnant dummy" and jungkook sighed in relief.

It's not like he don't want another kids hell he want hole kpop group but he want to marry taehyung first and bond with the twins first he already miss 5 years of their life so he want to give his 100% to them and prove taehyung that he made a right choice by giving him another chance.

He snapped back to reality when he remember he is still inside taehyung and a mischievous grin take place on his face while his coconut head was trying not to fuck taehyung but he did it either way he start thrusting hard earning a Yelp from taehyung.

"Gguki don't I am sore" jungkook just smirked and said "baby it's my birthday present and I am not done with you" whit that they had 3 more rounds when they fall asleep nobody know they were just content that they have each other.

Morning came jungkook was the one that woke up first and admire his beautiful boyfriend but then he remembered he has meeting today so he get up and went to take a shower.

Soon taehyung get up he softly open his eyes to just close them again he snuggled inside blanket but then got up and softly looking outside since he can hear water running so he was sure jungkook was taking a shower.

Accident from last night came into his vision he blushed slightly then he remembered how they made love till 3 am how jungkook whispering sweet nothings in his ear and praising him how he cuddle him to sleep he was busy in his thoughts that he didn't notice jungkook already done with his shower.

Meanwhile jungkook just came out of bathroom but meet with the most adorable sight taehyung was sitting middle of the bed wrapped around white silk sheets rubbing his eyes ever so cutely while pout us visible on his face he leaned against the door eyes not leaving the brunette hands crossed in his chest while a soft smile plastered on his face.

He noticed how taehyung start blushing and cover his face with pillow he know what brunette were thinking beautiful the way he is touching his skin where he leaves love marks he smirked and bit his lower lip.

Suddenly taehyung felt someone's gaze on him so he turned towards him and their eyes locked taehyung blushed because jungkook was just in his towel water droplets were sliding down his chest to his abs he gulped at that jungkook seem to notice it his smirk widened at that and he went to him and  toward him his palms were placed of soft mattress while his one feet was on flore while other one in between taehyung.

He kissed his chin softly then his both cheeks then the tip of his nose eyes and forehead and finally caught his lips in a soft passionate kiss with full of emotion the kiss was sweet no tongue no teeth just love.

He pulled away and said "I love you baby" taehyung blushed at that and muttered a shy "I love you too koo" jungkook smiled at him and went inside his walking closet he came back with fully dressed.

Taehyung looked at him and furrowed his eye brows jungkook jut chuckled and said "baby I have a important meeting today but I will be back after that so you can sleep till then and I will pick kids up after school so take rest" taehyung smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes because I am tired and my ass is sore all thanks to you mr honey muscle bunny" jungkook smirked and said "but you didn't complain to last night tho" in a teasing tone taehyung widened his eyes and throw a pillow at him which the man dodged.

"Seriously baby your moans tell me otherwise" and that it taehyung was whining like child and jungkook was laughing hard then he went to taehyung and took him to bathroom he sat him down on the counter and filled the tub with warm water then throw a rose flavored bath bomb he carry taehyung again and sat him inside the tub receiving a soft peck on his lip.

"Enjoy your bath I will be back let me just make something for my precious angel so he can take medicine for pain" he said and taehyung nodded.

He went to kitchen and start making some bacon and eggs for both of them and also make some orange juice and a strong coffee for himself he sat the table and went to their room and saw taehyung was already dressed up in his white shirt and just panties.

Jungkook went to him taehyung didn't noticed him he yelped when he felt jungkook carry him bridal style he begged his neck and kissed softly and jungkook sighed in content "c'mon let's fill your tummy my big baby so that I can leave for the meeting" he said earning a giggle from taehyung "but I am not a baby" taehyung said and pouted "yes you are my baby only mine" and kissed his pout.

Jungkook sat on a chair and pulled taehyung on his lap and they feed each other "mmm ggukie it's so tasty" taehyung said jungkook jut chuckled this baby soon they finished their breakfast and shred alot of sweet and soft kisses they were so clingy today but jungkook has to attend this meeting but he promised taehyung that he will return in 2 hours and then they can cuddle which taehyung get excited and pushed jungkook toward exit.

"Okay bub take rest I will get stakeouts with me so no need to cook just rest well and I will be back soon" jungkook said and kissed his forehead "okay koo bye all the best and i love you" taehyung muttered which jungkook replied while pulling him for a soft kiss "I love you too baby take care" he muttered against his lips.

Then he went to garage and get inside his car and drove away and taehyung went back to his room because he was feeling kinda sleepy.

_________________________________________

That is it for today I tried so hard to double update but I am busy with my classes and I am so sleept these days and I am also working on my another book so please forgive me for this bad chapter💜