Chapter 44

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

It was quite a busy day for brunette so here he was sitting in a meeting room with jin and namjoon also his assistant mira and honestly speaking he was bored as fuck that meeting was so boring and he don't even want to make a deal with this client.

On the other hand jungkook was returning back to Korea from his American actually he had an urgent meeting there so he have to go all of a sudden but trust me he missed his babies so much and he didn't told taehyung that he is coming back today he want to surprise his baby.

Taehyung already finished about to go home when he got a call from Mrs. Jeon he picked up very quickly and said.

"Hello mom"

"Hello son I want you to know that I am bringing kids back home so you don't have to pick them I will meet you at your house"

"Okay mom thankyou I am about to fetch them thankyou for informing me and yeah I am waiting mom let's have dinner together"

"Ofcourse son okay then see ya" with that he hung up and make his way towards parking getting inside and drove back to home.

Honestly taehyung was tired and he is missing jungkook so much well he just fine for fee days but still he can't stay away from him they went thru alot and now taehyung don't wanna let him go but they both are a ceo of well known companies.

He pulled up on his garage and get inside his house but what surprise him that all the lights were off only darkness can be seen so he went to turn the lights on but yelled loudly when someone pulled him closer and lifted him bridal style but getting calm when he noticed his favorite scent and know who lifted him.

"Jungkook you scared the shit out of me I was about to die" he scolded jungkook laughed hard at him and said "I am sorry baby but that was fun" tae just shrugged and hugged jungkook tightly.

"I missed you hubby" he said in a pout "I missed you too baby but i have a surprise for you" jungkook said and caressed taehyung's cheeks.

"Really what it is tell me tell me" tae said "wait for it baby now get changed mom called me saying she is going to drop kids" jungkook said and they get changed.

Soon they heard doorbell tae went to open the door and get engulfed in tight hug by his bunnies.

"Mommy we missed you" twins said and taehyung pecked their lips which make twins giggle.

"You miss only mommy no one missed daddy" jungkook said with a fake hurt expressions and kids ran to him and hugged him jungkook bent to their level and they both pecked his lips and said "we missed you to daddy we love you" jungkook chuckled and said "I love you angels".

"Mom come inside I will prepare our dinner and where is dad" taehyung said "actually he went to have drinks with his college buddies" mrs. Jeon said with a chuckle.

"Oh don't worry mom enjoy your time here with kids and jungkook I will be back after preparing dinner" taehyung said and went to kitchen.

After almost an hour taehyung placed food and called them "jungkook bunnies and mom food is ready" they all came running except for mrs. Jeon and take there seats.

 Jeon and take there seats

"Wow taehyung you prepared so much" mrs

"Wow taehyung you prepared so much" mrs. Jeon said "it's nothing mom cmon let's eat or the food will get cold" tae said and all digged in.

"I was thinking to have barbeque party at mine" mrs. Jeon said "only our close family and friends".

"Yes mom go for it it's been long since we last have that party and this time I have my family beside me so no one is gonna try together in my pants like that whore of a daughter of kang's" jungkook said and taehyung frowned "what do you mean".

"Well last time we have that our family friend mr. Kang came with his family and they want his daughter and jungkook to get married but jungkook only want you so when he was drunk she tried to take advantage of that you don't believe that she is so obsessed with him but jungkook pull himself together and didn't let her get close to him" Mrs. Jeon said with a shrug.

"And why I don't know about this" taehyung said with raised eyebrows "because it doesn't matter to me" jungkook said "is she still trying" tae asked again "I don't know I haven't seen her after that" jungkook said and tae nodded.

After dinner mrs. Jeon bid goodbyes and kids also went to sleep because they have school tomorrow and taekook couple also went back to their bedroom.

"So baby it's time for your surprise" jungkook said and pulled taehyung closer pecking his lips while doing that.

"Can you help me get out of my shirt baby" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded and strip jungkook from his shirt as soon his eyes landed on jungkook's back both shoulders side have tattoos with the name of their kids.

"Oh my God jungkook this is so beautiful" taehyung said tears forming in his eyes but when jungkook turned towards him and when his eyes hit the spot where heart locates he completely broke down in sobs because of what he saw.

He hugged jungkook tightly and said "I love you koo" jungkook chuckled and pull him more closer from his waist and said "I love you too princess".

What makes tae cry is that his name was tattooed on jungkook's chest in a beautiful cursive words and a heart on top of his name "you like it baby" jungkook asked "like it I love it koo I love you so much koo I am the luckiest to have a lover like you" jungkook chuckled and said "trust me baby i am the luckiest and i love you too" with that he leaned and kissed taehyung passionately.

And taehyung kissed back almost immediately the kiss was soft but still get heated within a second and you know what happened after that.

_________________________________________

Guys so for late update I was busy there is a wedding happened in my family and my cousin were there so I am really sorry next I will update soon bye take care purples💜